our Maltby branch
The Maltby team at William H Brown are always looking for new properties to bring to the market, with our ethos being to give your property the best possible presentation and the widest possible exposure so we can secure the best possible price for your home!
Our experienced lister Katie is always on hand to meet with you to carry out a FREE VALUATION in a COVID-19 Secure Standard & Natalie our negotiator would ... love to help you find your next home and get you started with your property search.
With a prominent High Street location, we are proud of the service we provide to our customers & we offer the added confidence to our clients that our experienced team understands that when you are SELLING your HOME it is important that you have an agent who will listen and help make the process easier for you.
The team in Maltby would love to hear from you to discuss how we can get you moved, so if you're a FIRST TIME BUYER, INVESTOR, HOME MOVER or looking to SELL, please call into our office for a friendly chat or call us on 01709 812301
why choose us?
- We offer an array of property related services such as- mortgage services, conveyancing, surveys, auctions, land and new homes and much more
- Katie and Calum have flexible appointments for FREE valuations including evenings and Saturdays
- Grace our friendly in-house Mortgage Consultant offers appointments for re-mortgaging, mortgages, insurance & protection and more.
- FREE HELP TO FIND SERVICE - we will help you find the right property even if its not on the market with us!
- Prominent office location with two modern LED window displays thanks to our corner position from the High Street onto Manor Road.
- Our specialist marketing packages help make your property stand out offering Social Media, Professional Photography, Floorplans and more
- We advertise on all major property websites including the "Big 2" - Zoopla and Rightmove - and our own williamhbrown.co.uk
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr L is looking to move back to the area and is Wanting a 2/3 Bedroom Bungalow in the Dale Hill area upto £150,000. Can you Help???
Mr & Mrs H are now SSTC and looking for a 3 bedroom Semi Detached property near Redwood School - Do you have one to Sell???? Please call
Four bedroom detached properties needed, around Amorys Holt Way, Huntington Way and surrounding location. Buyers waiting.
Mr M & Miss J FTB looking for a 3 bed property up to £125,000 with garden, garage/secure storage and off street parking. Will look at a property that requires work, Manor Road and area towards M18.
Mr & Mrs B Homemover looking for a 3 bed property with a nice garden up to £115,000. Looking around Braithwell Road, New Estate and towards the M18.... Do you have a property to sell??
Mr D Investment buyer looking up to £140,000 ... 2/3/4 beds ideally to let out... Do you have a property to sell????
Mr H First time buyer looking up to £110,000 2 bedroom property... Can you help??
Mr H FTB Looking for a project to renovate up to £90,000 with off street parking and a small garden..... Please call the office today on 01709 812301.
Mr L First time buyer looking for a 2/3 bedroom with small garden ideally ready to move into up to £100,000.. Off street parking essential.