our Maltby branch
The MALTBY team at William H Brown are always looking for NEW PROPERTIES to bring to the market, with our ethos being to get your property seen by as many people possible to achieve the best price possible for our vendors. We have seen a great start to the first quarter of the year with PROPERTIES ... SELLING fast & we would love to hear from you if you are looking to SELL your property & MOVE into a new HOME in 2017. Our experienced listers are always on hand to meet with you to carry out a FREE VALUATION of your property & the team at the office would love to help you find your next home and get you started with your property search. With a prominent High Street location, we are proud of the service we provide to our customers & we offer the added confidence to our clients that our experienced team understands that when you are SELLING your HOME it is important that you have an agent who will listen and help make the process easier for you. Our Mortgage Consultant, Lauren is here to help you find your first or next property with our FREE Help To Find Service. Lauren is based in our High Street branch in Maltby and offers a personal service to her clients as well as flexible appointments, ensuring that she is with you every step of the way. The team in Maltby would love to hear from you to discuss how we can get you moved, so if you're a FIRST TIME BUYER, INVESTOR, HOME MOVER or looking to SELL, please call into our office for a friendly chat or call us on 01709 812301
why choose us?
- We offer a range of services including: mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, lettings, auctions, land and new homes and much more
- Flexible appointments available for FREE market appraisals including weekends.
- Specialist marketing packages available to make your property stand out including professional photography & floorplans
- We advertise on all the major property websites including The Big 2, Zoopla, Rightmove and Prime Location
- £1000 buyers incentive available on selected properties to help you buy! Ask for details! (Terms and conditions apply)
- HELP TO FIND.. We will help you find the right property even if its not on the market with us!.... Call now for further information.
- APPROVE YOUR PARTICULARS ONLINE - No need to wait for the post! You can ensure that your property is ready to be fully marketed asap.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr L is looking to move back to the area and is Wanting a 2/3 Bedroom Bungalow in the Dale Hill area upto £140,000. Can you Help???
Mr & Mrs H are now SSTC and looking for a 3 bedroom Semi Detached property near Redwood School - Do you have one to Sell???? Please call
Four bedroom detached properties needed, around Amorys Holt Way, Huntington Way and surrounding location. Buyers waiting.
Mr M & Miss J FTB looking for a 3 bed property up to £125,000 with garden, garage/secure storage and off street parking. Will look at a property that requires work, Manor Road and area towards M18.
Mr & Mrs B Homemover looking for a 3 bed property with a nice garden up to £115,000. Looking around Braithwell Road, New Estate and towards the M18.... Do you have a property to sell??
Mr D Investment buyer looking up to £140,000 ... 2/3/4 beds ideally to let out... Do you have a property to sell????
Mr H First time buyer looking up to £110,000 2 bedroom property... Can you help??
Mr H FTB Looking for a project to renovate up to £90,000 with off street parking and a small garden..... Please call the office today on 01709 812301.
Mr L First time buyer looking for a 2/3 bedroom with small garden ideally ready to move into up to £100,000.. Off street parking essential.