our Maldon branch
William H Brown - we are back to work and open for business, with well thought out safety measures in place - call now for more details. We want to help get you moving and can advise on all aspects of property sale and purchase.
We do believe each property deserves maximum exposure, therefore you will find our properties for sale on the top two property portals - Rightmove & Zoopla.
Not only are we here to help ... those looking to sell, we can also help you find your next home - our 'Help-to-Find' service gives our customers a head start in finding their ideal home.
Why would you choose us? Our specialist Land & New Homes department is available for advice and the coordination of marketing strategies on sites from smaller plots to developments on a much larger scale.
As well as Central Maldon and Heybridge, we cover Bradwell-on-Sea, Burnham-on-Crouch, Cocks Clark, Cold Norton, Dengie, Goldhanger, Great Totham, Latchingdon, Little Totham, Mayland, Mundon, Purleigh, Salcott, South Woodham Ferrers, Southminster, Steeple, St Lawrence, Tillingham, Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Tollesbury, Ulting, Woodham Walter and Woodham Mortimer.
For information or help with finding the right property for you, mortgage services, surveys, lettings, conveyancing, buy-to-let, insurance, free property market valuations and much more, we would love to hear from you. Please call us on 01621 874 837.
why choose us?
- We have MORTGAGE SERVICES in branch with our adviser Will, who can not only make sure you've got the best deal help with the whole process
- Choice of marketing packages, from Professional Photography, 3D Viewings, Video Tours, Floorplans, Premium Listings and Media Campaigns.
- FREE MARKET APPRAISALS with our local Manager Dave, who will go through all the details of how we work. We'd love to help you move.
- Our customers safety is a top priority, we are committed to getting people moving in a safe way.
- Is your property on the Big 2? Over 90% of homeowners start their search online - we're on both for maximum coverage
- Give your property Maximum selling power - increase your prospects of achieving fair market value for your property, ask us for more details
- Like to move but unsure of the current climate? - ask for details of our LOW KEY options.
- We have a LAND & NEW HOMES department who can advise on all aspects of building and selling, from large developments to smaller projects
at William H Brown Maldon
Price Advice Day
Interested to know what your home is worth? Now is a great time to start the process as the new year will be busy - call now for a free valuation.
10:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
First Time Seller Event
Selling for the first time? We can help you move on, call now for free advice.
10:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
Not keen to do face to face appointments - we can do mortgage advice by phone, call now for more details.
09:30 - 16:30Book to Attend
What's it Worth
Goldhanger - you're a desirable village, find out what yours is worth. Call now for a free valuation.
10:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
First Time Buyer Event
Trying to find your first home? Come in or call for Free advice, we can help with the whole process with friendly advice.
09:30 - 16:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss D is looking for a two bedroom property to rent in Maldon up to £900 PCM.
Mr M is looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Heybridge or Maldon and will pay up to £650 PCM.
Mr & Mrs K would like to rent a 3 bedroom house to move into quickly and can pay up to £1,000 PCM.
Mr D is moving back to the area and would like to find a 2-3 bed property in Maldon for his young family, and requires a garden and somewhere with potential to add living space would be ideal.
Mr K would love to find a 1-2 bed house that is Freehold, in the Maldon/Heybridge area. Can you help, now is a great time to sell.
Mr & Mrs N are downsizing would like a property with character with 2-3 bedrooms and parking and garage would be preferable. Budget is up to £500,000, have you got what they're looking for?
Mrs F is looking for an investment property in and around the Maldon Heybridge area - if you can help let us know.
Miss S would like to buy her first home in the Maldon area, and would like two bedrooms in an apartment around the Maldon area - let us know if you're thinking of moving.
Mr H is moving to the area from London and would like to find a 2+ bed house with driveway and garage. Detached would be ideal, and budget it up to £400,000.
Mr & Mrs T would like a property in the Maldon area that does not need work, with 2-3 beds, large drive and preferable a garage. Let us know if you have what they're looking for.