our Maldon branch
William H Brown - we are back to work and open for business, with safety measures in place - call now for more details. We want to help get you moving and can advise on all aspects of property sale.
We believe each property deserves maximum exposure, therefore you will find our properties for sale on the top two property portals - Rightmove & Zoopla.
Not only are we here to help those looking to sell, we can also ... assist you in finding your next home - our unique 'Help-to-Find' service gives our customers a head start in finding their ideal home.
Why would you choose us? Our specialist Land & New Homes department is available for advice and the coordination of marketing strategies on sites from single plots to developments on a much larger scale.
Along with Maldon and Heybridge, we cover Bradwell-on-Sea, Burnham-on-Crouch, Cocks Clark, Cold Norton, Dengie, Goldhanger, Great Totham, Latchingdon, Little Totham, Mayland, Mundon, Purleigh, Salcott, South Woodham Ferrers, Southminster, Steeple, St Lawrence, Tillingham, Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Tollesbury, Ulting, Woodham Walter and Woodham Mortimer.
For all information or help with finding your perfect property, mortgage services, surveys, lettings, conveyancing, buy-to-let, insurance, free property market valuations and much more, we would love to hear from you. Please call us on 01621 874837.
why choose us?
- Marketing packages include professional photography, 3D VIEWINGS, video tours, floor plans, Premium Listings and social media campaigns.
- Selling quickly doesn't mean selling for less - with our Modern Method of Auction, get more interest and offers and complete in a time frame
- We have our own LAND and NEW HOMES TEAM who can advise on all aspects of development from small projects to larger developments
- Is your property on the Big 2? All our properties are advertised on Rightmove and Zoopla along with Prime Location
- Let us do the work for you and create more interest in the home you're selling - for more details on how we can under take a SAFE viewing.
- Keeping our vendors and buyers safe is our top priority - we have strict measures in place to get you moving in a safe way.
- Come and see our Mortgage adviser for FREE advice, and our unique HELP TO FIND service, that might help you find your dream home.
- FREE property appraisals with Dave our local Manager who will go through everything with you and tell you how we can get you moving.
at William H Brown Maldon
What's it Worth
Hgih Street - what's yours worth, call now for a free valuation.
10:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
First Time Buyer Event
Not sure where to start? Let us guide you through the whole process, we can help with free advice and may help find your dream home.
10:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
Come and see Louse our friendly Mortgage Consultant with up to date advice and to see if she can get you a great deal
10:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss D is looking for a two bedroom property to rent in Maldon up to £900 PCM.
Mr M is looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Heybridge or Maldon and will pay up to £650 PCM.
Mr & Mrs K would like to rent a 3 bedroom house to move into quickly and can pay up to £1,000 PCM.
Mr F is coming out from London and would like to find a two bedroom home in the Maldon area. He is chain free, and budget is up to £300,000.
Ms W is out viewing and wants to re-locate to Maldon. She's looking for a end terrace or semi detached home, and the ideal location would be Keeble Park. Budget is up to £240,000, can you help?
Mr G is on the hunt for a larger home in the Maldon area, and would like a 3 bed detached house with off road parking and garden. A garage would be nice but not a must have. Budget is up to £375,000
We require 3 bedroom home close to the town. The property needs off road parking and a garden up to a price of £350,000.
Mr & Mrs H would like a four bed house that they can extend, in the Maldon area with off road parking - budget is up to £450,000
Miss M is looking for a smaller house close to amenities and the Promenade Park area, budget is up to £140,000 - have you got something we can value for free?
Ms W would love to find a home that is near the hythe/riverside area, either Maldon or Heybridge Basin. She needs 2-3 beds and off road parking would be a bonus - have you got what she's looking for?