our Loughborough branch
William H Brown estate agent in Loughborough is part of a national estate agency network with over 320 branches across England, Scotland & Wales making our wide range of services hugely accessible to you.
If you're thinking of buying or selling, renting or letting then William H Brown can help. We sell and rent in Leicestershire's most sought after locations including Loughborough, Quorn, Sileby, Rothley, Shepshed, ... Mountsorrel, Hathern & many more in the Charnwood villages.
At William H Brown we pride ourselves on the service we give by helping you at every stage of the home moving process.
We have been established for over 25 years and have helped thousands of customers from first time buyers, home movers, tenants, landlords, seasoned movers to investors with a portfolio of properties.
Situated in a popular High Street location in Loughborough (opposite The Carillon Shopping Centre), we pride ourselves on being a local agent with a wealth of experience along with having national strength allowing us to gain access to buyers/tenants from across the country.
Our team of property professionals are also on hand to offer advice and help with your next move. Financial Services and advice is available with Adrienne McEllistrim - Mortgage Advisor. Our Enhanced marketing packages will help sell your property including Professional Photography, Audio Tours & Floorplans and we offer a vast range of services that can help clients to obtain a mortgage, survey, EPC and more.
why choose us?
- We are part of Sequence, a national estate agency network of over 320 branches.
- Our Sales team offer unique marketing strategies including professional photographs, floorplans, audio tours and social media (T&Cs apply)
- All of our sales and rental properties are marketed on the BIG 2, Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Our dedicated full time in-house Mortgage Consultant Adrienne, offers convenient Saturday and late night appointments.
- Our proactive Lettings team will tailor a marketing approach to suit you. We conduct free rental appraisals.
- Dedicated Lettings team offering a fully managed service at a competitive rate including inventories, deposit registration & rent collection
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs Yates is looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Sileby or surrounding villages
Mr Elliott is looking to relocate into a 3 bedroom house in Coalville maximum £160,000. Are you looking to get your property onto the open market?
Mr Walker would like to downsize to a 2 bedroom bungalow with off road parking on the Forest side of Loughborough. Are you looking to get a free valuation?
BUYING - Mr & Mrs Hart are looking for their first home within Rothley up to £230,000.
Mr & Mrs Potter are looking for a 4 bedroom character property within Quorn up to £500,000.
Mr Parmar is a first time buyer looking for a three bedroom property with plenty of off road parking within Loughoborough or surrounding locations.