our Loughborough branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
William H Brown estate agent in Loughborough is part of a national estate agency network with over 320 branches across England, Scotland & Wales making our wide range of services hugely accessible to you.
If you're thinking of buying or selling, renting or letting then William H Brown can help. We sell and rent in Leicestershire's most sought after locations including Loughborough, Quorn, Sileby, Rothley, Shepshed, Mountsorrel, Hathern & many more in the Charnwood villages.
At William H Brown we pride ourselves on the service we give by helping you at every stage of the home moving process.
We have been established for over 25 years and have helped thousands of customers from first time buyers, home movers, tenants, landlords, seasoned movers to investors with a portfolio of properties.
Situated in a popular High Street location in Loughborough (opposite The Carillon Shopping Centre), we pride ourselves on being a local agent with a wealth of experience along with having national strength allowing us to gain access to buyers/tenants from across the country.
why choose us?
- All of our sales and rental properties are marketed on the BIG 2, Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Our proactive Lettings team will tailor a marketing approach to suit you. We conduct free rental appraisals.
- We are part of Sequence, a national estate agency network of over 320 branches.
- Our Sales team offer unique marketing strategies including professional photographs, floorplans, audio tours and social media (T&Cs apply)
- Dedicated Lettings team offering a fully managed service at a competitive rate including inventories, deposit registration & rent collection
- Our dedicated full time in-house Mortgage Consultant Duncan, offers convenient Saturday and late night appointments.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr Elliott is looking to relocate into a 3 bedroom house in Coalville maximum £160,000. Are you looking to get your property onto the open market?
Mr Walker would like to downsize to a 2 bedroom bungalow with off road parking on the Forest side of Loughborough. Are you looking to get a free valuation?
BUYING - Mr & Mrs Hart are looking for their first home within Rothley up to £230,000.
Mr & Mrs Potter are looking for a 4 bedroom character property within Quorn up to £500,000.
Mr Parmar is a first time buyer looking for a three bedroom property with plenty of off road parking within Loughoborough or surrounding locations.
Mr Miazga is looking for a 1-3 bedroom property, with parking. Also would like a property within 20 miles of Loughborough.