Alongside our superb sales team we boast an outstanding mortgage services department and both traditional and modern method of auction departments. Our Lettings Department is recognised as a Top Performer in the country.
Our ARLA Propertymark registered lettings team are based in our Lincoln branch. The team are here to provide tenants, landlords and other customers an excellent experience from start to finish. For any lettings enquiries please contact the team on 01522 568880.
As well as our services running throughout the city centre we also cover surrounding areas as far as Gainsborough, Market Rasen and beyond. Contact us today on 01522 534771 for a free no obligation property valuation.
why choose us?
- We will put your property in front of millions online via the big two websites RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA as well as our own website.
- Our specialised property services include Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Surveys, New Homes, Auctions, Land Development Lettings
- We offer comprehensive marketing packages including Professional Photography, Audio Tours and Floor Plans to showcase your home
- Offering three routes to market with fee's starting from 0%, call today to find out more
- Dedicated New Homes Department providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers
- Our ARLA lettings team provide fully managed services in house, rent collection and finding tenant only services for landlords
- Mortgage Services available with our in-house Mortgage Consultants Fraser Gibbon and Philip McConville
Latest Properties in Your Areabuy rent View all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Our recent experience of selling our house proved to us why we were glad to use a professional Estate Agent rather than cutting costs with on-line agents. William H Brown in Lincoln did a first class job for us from initial contact through to seeing the sale through to completion. Charlotte was an absolute star in her support to us and tenacity in driving our sale forward to completion. Professional throughout, but feel like we made a friend.
We would recommend Lincoln's Branch to anyone selling their property. Everything that depends on them as part of the sale was resolved super quickly and efficiently, and had we been able to resolve between just ourselves, the buyer and the estate agent it would have been completed in days
Our house move was not going well due to having to deal with a very aggressive housing firm who kept holding us to unrealistic timelines and William H Brown took this case by the scruff of the neck and dealt with the housing firm in a very proactive and responsive way and were instrumental in getting us to the exchange stage. A special mention has to go to Charlotte DeCaux for her due diligence and professionalism in turning around a very tricky situation for us.
Really friendly and flexible to our timing. Allowed us to explore lots of options and helped us with finding the best to suit us.
Fraser has been great. Always contactable, returns phone calls, knowledgeable, and has helped guide the journey of buying my first home very easy.
Fraser and everyone at Lincoln branch were excellent. worked hard and long hours to help.
If you are buying a property in Lincoln you really should speak to Fraser about a mortgage.
They made our selection of a mortgage very simple and easy to understand.
Fraser Gibbon has been an absolute delight to work with during the house buying process. He has been great at explaining everything and making the whole thing seem a lot less daunting.
YES , GOOD COMPANY, KEEP YOU WELL INFORMED AND GO ABOVE AND BEYOND
Generally a good and efficient service met out hours helpful when in a position like mine
Only at the first stage of my selling but so far very good, everything explained clearly, and not rushed to make decisions before i am ready.
Very good. would use again, and recommend