our Leicester branch
For over 125 years William H Brown has been an estate agent you can trust. Based on Halford Street, we are a prominent fixture with a large double window showcasing our properties to buy and to let. We offer a wide range of services from land & new homes, conveyancing, surveys, auctions and mortgage services. We have two Mortgage Consultants who can offer advice & help in relation to associated protection for you
and your family.
Based within the branch is the regional Land & New Homes centre comprising of 10 professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximize the potential of every site, no matter how big or small & our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with & without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield & other types of land for potential development.
Our ARLA property mark registered lettings department offer a variety of services, including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management. We use a registered referencing agency to reference all our tenants, & use an independent inventory clerk to prepare a schedule of condition.
As well as Leicester City centre, we sell & let properties in the surrounding areas including Aylestone, Birstall, Braunstone, New Parks, Stocking Farm, Thurnby Lodge, Thurmaston, Rushey Mead, Hamilton & Anstey.
As part of an award-winning estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process.
why choose us?
- All of our properties are marketed on both Rightmove & Zoopla to maximise your marketing.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing & sales for local & national developers.
- Professional photography, video tour and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram advertising when selling with us.
- We have 172 Google reviews. (150, 5* Reviews) [FEBRUARY 2021]
- Traditional auctions also available with Bagshaws.
- Now offering Modern Method Auction with 0% fees to the Vendor. T's & C's apply.
- Fully referenced tenants, zero deposit option available,ARLA accredited inventories, corporate resources with local values, competitive fees
- We are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents and The Property Ombudsman. Are you looking for a local Leicester agent?!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr B is looking for a two/three bedroom property in the LE4/LE5 area between £160,000 - £200,000
Ms K is looking for a three bedroom semi detached in Rowley Fields upto £250,000
Miss C is looking for a two/three bedroom bungalow upto £265,000
Mr V is looking for apartments in the LE4/LE5 area upto £150,000
Ms M is looking for a two/three bedroom semi detached or terraced property with parking and in close proximity to a mosque upto £140,000
Mr S is looking for a 1-2 bedroom apartment with parking upto £120,000
We have multiple families looking for 3/4 bedroom houses in the Oadby/Wigston area. If you have a property that you are struggling to let please call us on 0116 251 4498.
DR Parsons is looking for a 2/3 bedroom house close to GLENFIELD HOSPITAL. Preferable areas are GLENFIELD/RATBY/MARKFIELD with parking and a garden.
We have a huge applicant database of families and professionals looking for 2/3 bedroom houses in BIRSTALL/THURMASTON/SYSTON/ANSTEY areas.