our Leicester branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Leicester offer a wide range of services including sales, lettings, land & new homes, conveyancing, surveys, auctions & mortgage services. Our office is on Halford Street - please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market & the demand for homes l ... ike yours. Our ARLA Propertymark registered lettings department offer a variety of services including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management. We use a registered referencing agency to reference all our tenants, & use an independent inventory clerk to prepare a schedule of condition. We also offer a range of protection policies including rent & legal cover, landlord building & contents, & tenant contents. In addition we have a Mortgage Consultant and we can also offer advice & help in relation to associated protection for you & your family. As well as Leicester city centre, the William H Brown team sells & lets properties in the surrounding villages including Anstey, Desford, Cropston, Markfield, Blaby, Enderby, Whetstone, Countesthorpe & Broughton Astley. We have operated in the city centre for a number of years & have an experienced team which has been specifically recruited to ensure we offer the very best in customer service & results. As part of an award winning national estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process.
why choose us?
- City Centre office on Halford Street, commonly known as Estate Agents Row, only a few minutes walk from the train station
- ARLA registered letting agent located in Leicester City Centre! Our rental services include Tenant Find, Rent Collection & Full Management.
- The Lettings team: Lettings Manager is Chelsea Wakefield, Senior Lettings Negotiator is Alannah Williams, Lettings Negotiator is Jacob Gill.
- "Help To Find" scheme to assist buyers find their new place to call home. Contact the office today to register your buying requirements.
- All of our properties are marketed on the Big 2 - all of our homes are shown on both Rightmove & Zoopla to maximise your marketing.
- A wide range of services available to assist you in your move ranging from free valuations, mortgage advice & solicitor panel.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr Smith is looking to rent a four bedroom detached property in Oadby, close to local primary school. House needs off road parking, a garage, double glazed windows, and two large reception rooms.
Ms D is a professional searching for two bedroom rental flat in Leicester City Centre, just a short walk to The Highcross. Property to be furnished, and both bedrooms double. Ideally with carparking.
Land wanted within Leicestershire
Mr & Mrs Jones are looking to rent a 3 bedroom house in Evington longterm. Property needs parking, large kitchen with appliances, and a garden. Searching for a Landlord that will accept pets.
We have applicants looking for a house suitable for a small family, around the LE4 area with two/ three bedrooms. Maximum rental amount is 750 per month. Requesting property has parking for 2 cars.
Looking for a 3 bedroom semi detached property in Braunstone/Rowley Fields area upto a value of £170,000
Looking for a 3 bedroom terraced property in the LE5 area upto a value of £180,000
Looking for a 3 bedroom terraced property in the Frog Island area upto a value of £140,000
Looking for a 3 bedroom property, ideally a semi detached with a large garden upto the value of £180,000