our Leicester branch
For over 125 years William H Brown has been an Estate Agent you can trust. Based on Halford Street, we are a prominent fixture with a large double window showcasing our properties to buy and to let. We offer a wide range of services from land & new homes, conveyancing, surveys, auctions and mortgage
services. We have two Mortgage Consultants who can offer advice & help in relation to associated protection for you & your family.
Based within the branch is the regional Land & New Homes centre comprising of 10 professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximize the potential of every site, no matter how big or small & our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with & without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield & other types of land for potential development.
Our ARLA property mark registered lettings department offer a variety of services, including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management. We use a registered referencing agency to reference all our tenants, & use an independent inventory clerk to prepare a schedule of condition.
As we as Leicester City centre, we sell & let properties in the surrounding areas including Aylestone, Birstall, Braunstone, New Parks, Stocking Farm, Thurnby Lodge, Thurmaston, Rushey Mead, Hamilton & Anstey.
As part of an award winning estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process.
why choose us?
- City Centre office on Halford Street, commonly known as Estate Agents Row, only a few minutes walk from the train station
- "Help To Find" scheme to assist buyers find their new place to call home. Contact the office today to register your buying requirements.
- All of our properties are marketed on the Big 2 - all of our homes are shown on both Rightmove & Zoopla to maximise your marketing.
- A wide range of services available to assist you in your move ranging from free valuations, mortgage advice & solicitor panel.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing & sales for local & national developers.
- Land specialists on hand to advice on all types of land opportunities for potential development,
- We use an independent referencing and our inventories are carried out by an Association Of Independent Inventory clerks (AIIC)
- We are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and The Property Ombudsman.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Wanted 3 BED detached in GROBY Leicester - Tenants Waiting
Mrs Williams is a professional searching for two bedroom unfurnished apartment in Leicester City Centre within walking distance to the shopping Centre. She is willing to pay a max of £675 per month.
Mr Smith requires 2 bed FLAT in CITY CENTRE close to HIGHCROSS max £800pcm. FURNISHED
Miss Clare is looking for HOUSE in Leicester for £750.00 PCM in THORPE ASTLEY
Miss U is looking for a two bedroom property with a garden and driveway, between £120,000 & £140,000
Mr R is looking for a two bedroom house in LE4 or LE5 with a garden and driveway, between £140,000 & £150,000
Mr J is looking for a 3/4 bedroom semi detached house with a garden and off road parking between £140,000 & £160,000
Mr T is looking for a 3 bedroom property with a garage and with access to the motorway, between £200,000 & £250,000
Mrs S is looking for a 3 semi detached or terraced house in LE3 or LE4
Mrs G is looking for a 2 bedroom property upto the value of £150,000