our Leicester branch
For over 125 years William H Brown has been an estate agent you can trust. Based on Halford Street, we are a prominent fixture with a large double window showcasing our properties to buy and to let. We offer a wide range of services from land & new homes, conveyancing, surveys, auctions and mortgage services. We have two Mortgage Consultants who can offer advice & help in relation to associated protection for you
and your family.
Based within the branch is the regional Land & New Homes centre comprising of 10 professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximize the potential of every site, no matter how big or small & our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with & without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield & other types of land for potential development.
Our ARLA property mark registered lettings department offer a variety of services, including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management. We use a registered referencing agency to reference all our tenants, & use an independent inventory clerk to prepare a schedule of condition.
As well as Leicester City centre, we sell & let properties in the surrounding areas including Aylestone, Birstall, Braunstone, New Parks, Stocking Farm, Thurnby Lodge, Thurmaston, Rushey Mead, Hamilton & Anstey.
As part of an award-winning estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process.
why choose us?
- City Centre office on Halford Street, commonly known as Estate Agents Row, only a few minutes walk from the train station
- "Help To Find" scheme to assist buyers find their new place to call home. Contact the office today to register your buying requirements.
- All of our properties are marketed on both Rightmove & Zoopla to maximise your marketing. We also launch new properties with an open house.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing & sales for local & national developers.
- Professional photography, video tour and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram advertising when selling with us.
- We have 115 Google reviews. [Feb 2020]
- We use an independent referencing and our inventories are carried out by an Association Of Independent Inventory clerks (AIIC)
- We are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and The Property Ombudsman.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr B is looking for a two/three bedroom property in the LE4/LE5 area between £160,000 - £200,000
Ms K is looking for a three bedroom semi detached in Rowley Fields upto £250,000
Miss C is looking for a two/three bedroom bungalow upto £265,000
Mr V is looking for apartments in the LE4/LE5 area upto £150,000
Ms M is looking for a two/three bedroom semi detached or terraced property with parking and in close proximity to a mosque upto £140,000
Wanted 3 BED detached in GROBY Leicester - Tenants Waiting
Mrs Williams is a professional searching for two bedroom unfurnished apartment in Leicester City Centre within walking distance to the shopping Centre. She is willing to pay a max of £675 per month.
Mr Smith requires 2 bed FLAT in CITY CENTRE close to HIGHCROSS max £800pcm. FURNISHED
Miss Clare is looking for HOUSE in Leicester for £750.00 PCM in THORPE ASTLEY
Mr S is looking for a 1-2 bedroom apartment with parking upto £120,000