our Leicester branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Leicester offer a wide range of services including sales, lettings, land & new homes, conveyancing, surveys, auctions & mortgage services.
Our office is on Halford Street - please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market & the demand for homes like ... yours.
Our ARLA Propertymark registered lettings department offer a variety of services including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management. We use a registered referencing agency to reference all our tenants, & use an independent inventory clerk to prepare a schedule of condition. We also offer a range of protection policies including rent & legal cover, landlord building & contents, & tenant contents.
In addition we have a Mortgage Consultant and we can also offer advice & help in relation to associated protection for you & your family.
As well as Leicester city centre, the William H Brown team sells & lets properties in the surrounding villages including Anstey, Desford, Cropston, Markfield, Blaby, Enderby, Whetstone, Countesthorpe & Broughton Astley.
We have operated in the city centre for a number of years & have an experienced team which has been specifically recruited to ensure we offer the very best in customer service & results.
As part of an award winning national estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process.
why choose us?
- City Centre office on Halford Street, commonly known as Estate Agents Row, only a few minutes walk from the train station
- We are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) & The Property Ombudsman.
- We use an independent referencing company & our inventories are carried out by an Association of Independent Inventory Clerks (AIIC) member.
- "Help To Find" scheme to assist buyers find their new place to call home. Contact the office today to register your buying requirements.
- All of our properties are marketed on the Big 2 - all of our homes are shown on both Rightmove & Zoopla to maximise your marketing.
- A wide range of services available to assist you in your move ranging from free valuations, mortgage advice & solicitor panel.
at William H Brown Leicester
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr Patel is looking to rent a 3/4 bedroom detached property in Wigston or Oadby, close to local schools. He needs off road parking or a garage, two large reception rooms, and downstairs toilet.
Mrs Williams is a professional searching for two bedroom unfurnished apartment in Leicester City Centre within walking distance to the shopping Centre. She is willing to pay a max of £675 per month.
Land wanted within Leicestershire
Mr Singh and family are looking to rent a 4 bedroom house in Evington long term. They need parking, dining room, and a bathroom with bath. Searching for a Landlord that will accept pets and children.
Miss Doyle is looking for a one or two bedroom apartment in the LE4 area up to £600 per calendar month and he needs parking for 1 car. Ideally should be furnished.
Looking for a 3 bedroom semi detached property in Braunstone/Rowley Fields area upto a value of £170,000
Looking for a 3 bedroom terraced property in the LE5 area upto a value of £180,000
Looking for a 3 bedroom terraced property in the Frog Island area upto a value of £140,000
Looking for a 3 bedroom property, ideally a semi detached with a large garden upto the value of £180,000