our Kings Lynn branch
William H Brown estate agents in Kings Lynn are always ready to SELL or LET your home. We are always looking for more properties to sell or let to our register of buyers and tenants, so if you're thinking of moving, call us today.
Why should you choose William H Brown?
With over 95 years estate agency experience between the team, you can be sure you are dealing with an estate agent who knows Kings Lynn & the market! ... We offer residential sales, lettings, new homes, mortgage services, land, auctions and conveyancing, as well as specialist marketing for luxury properties. If you want to know what your property is worth, book a free, no obligation sales or lettings valuation with us today.
Our highly experienced team is led by our Branch Manager Paul Nobbs. The lettings team is led by Manager Bethany Morris and we have two Mortgage Consultants, Mark Thomson and Kyle Benefer. We have operated in the town for over 25 years and have helped thousands of customers whether they are first time buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords or investors with a portfolio of properties. As part of a national estate agency network, we offer a wide range of moving services whether you are looking to buy or sell a property, rent or let a property or need a mortgage we can help. We are an ARLA registered letting agent and a member of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
As well as Kings Lynn itself we also sell and let houses in all the surrounding areas including Hunstanton and all the local villages.
why choose us?
- Prominent LED window display in our King Street office, located in the historic part of Kings Lynn.
- Not only will we help you sell but we'll help find your next property to buy too, all part of our Help To Find service!
- Over 100 yrs combined experience within our Sales, Lettings & Mortgage Services teams offering a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
- Our extensive range of services includes: Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Mortgages, Auction, Surveys, Audio Tours, Rightmove Premium.
- We offer full management, rent collection and a tenant find service with a professional inventory (condition report) with photos.
- ARLA registered agent. Experienced staff with great local knowledge. High quality Tenants registered. Members of Safe Agent & Propertymark.
at William H Brown Kings Lynn
First mortgage? Re-mortage? Whatever your mortgage needs, our mortgage expert, Mark, can help you at every step of the way!
All DayBook to Attend
Join us at our next property auction online! The sale commences at 09:30am, call today for more information!
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Doctor Moving to the area looking for a 2 Bedroom property ASAP up to £675pcm.
Professional couple with 2 children are looking for a 3 bed rental home up to £800pcm in and around the Kings Lynn area.
Local family looking for a 3 bedroom rental property in Gaywood up £750pcm! LANDLORDS CALL TODAY IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP! 01553 776 478
Mr L is looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom property for sale in West Winch. Can you help?
Mr W is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom detached or semi-detached property for sale in Reffley or Wootton. Funds available up to £250,000!
Mr K is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom semi-detached or end terrace house for sale in a 3 mile radius of the train station in King's Lynn. Funds available up to £150,000!
Mrs G is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow for sale in Clenchwarton!
Mr M is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom property for sale in Terrington St Clement or Walpole Cross Keys. Funds available up to £115,000!
Mrs H is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale in South Wootton or North Wootton area. Funds available up to £260,000!! Can you help?