our Kings Lynn branch
William H Brown estate agents in Kings Lynn are always ready to SELL or LET your home. We are always looking for more properties to sell or let to our register of buyers and tenants, so if you're thinking of moving, call us today.
Why should you choose William H Brown?
With over 95 years estate agency ... experience between the team, you can be sure you are dealing with an estate agent who knows Kings Lynn & the market! We offer residential sales, lettings, new homes, mortgage services, land, auctions and conveyancing, as well as specialist marketing for luxury properties. If you want to know what your property is worth, book a free, no obligation sales or lettings valuation with us today.
Our highly experienced team is led by our Branch Manager Paul Nobbs. The lettings team is led by Manager Ashley Taylor and we have two Mortgage Consultants, Mark Thomson and David Allen. We have operated in the town for over 25 years and have helped thousands of customers whether they are first time buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords or investors with a portfolio of properties. As part of a national estate agency network, we offer a wide range of moving services whether you are looking to buy or sell a property, rent or let a property or need a mortgage we can help. We are an ARLA registered letting agent and a member of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
As well as Kings Lynn itself we also sell and let houses in all the surrounding areas including Hunstanton and all the local villages.
why choose us?
- Prominent LED window display in our King Street office, located in the historic part of Kings Lynn.
- Not only will we help you sell but we'll help find your next property to buy too, all part of our service.
- Over 100 yrs combined experience within our Sales, Lettings & Mortgage Services teams offering a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
- Our extensive range of services includes: Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Mortgages, Auction, Surveys, Audio Tours, Rightmove Premium.
- We offer full management, rent collection and a tenant find service with a professional inventory (condition report) with photos.
- ARLA registered agent. Experienced staff with great local knowledge. High quality Tenants registered. Members of Safe Agent & Propertymark.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a property for sale, three/four bedrooms in Gayton / Grimston / Pott Row
Character properties required in the Medieval quarter of King's Lynn
Bungalows for sale in the 'Grange' area of King's Lynn up to £170,000
Doctor Moving to the area looking for a 2 Bedroom property ASAP up to £675pcm.
Proffesional couple with 1 child are looking for a 3 bed rental home up to £750pcm in around the Kings Lynn area.
Local family looking for a 3 bedroom rental property in Gaywood up £750pcm! LANDLORDS CALL TODAY IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP! 01553 776 478
We are look for three / four bedroom properties in West Winch, can you help?
Building land required from 1 unit up to 300 dwellings. Many developers & individual builders registered & searching for land in & around King's Lynn & local villages. Specialist New Homes/Land team.