our Kimberley branch
We are part of the national estate agency network, Sequence UK Limited as well as being supported by our local William H Brown offices in Nottingham City Centre and Bulwell.
Our office is prominently positioned on the Kimberley High Street. Our new team has a wealth of experience to help get you moving ... this year comprising of Karen Eccles (Branch Manager, Lister) Charlotte Louise Cheshire (Mortgage Services Consultant) Jack Grant (Sales Negotiator) Jo Fowler (Sales Negotiator) Georgia Phoenix (Branch Administrator) and Kerri Lack ( New Homes Manager).They are really passionate about selling properties. Give them a call or pop into the branch.
We also have a dedicated land and new homes department, specialising in pricing and selling land, off plan new homes and completed sites from one off builds to 1000's of units. Advice can be sought in branch but we also currently have a marketing suite in Giltbrook for the Pentrich Fields development by Peter James Homes. In addition we have a bespoke reclamation development in the heart of Kimberley on Hansons Yard, please call to arrange a viewing today!
If you are a buyer, seller, tenant or landlord, please contact us on 0115 938 5062 and we will be happy to help you.
why choose us?
- Experienced sales team with collectively over 50 years estate agency experience.
- Open till 6.00 Monday- Friday
- Motivated and Proactive Sales Team waiting to sell your property.
- We also sell new homes and have properties on various sites - call for details
- Experienced and proactive lettings team focused on finding you the right tenant.
- Free advice to all landlords on their tenancy issues no matter how big or small.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, and other.
at William H Brown Kimberley
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
SSTC - Looking for a 2+ bedroom house or bungalow with a driveway and nice views in Kimberley & Watnall. Doesn't mind a little bit of work but would need a garage and garden.
Looking for a three bedroom, semi detached house in either Kimberley, Nuthall or Watnall areas. Would require a downstairs bathroom, two reception rooms and a garage. Looking to move ASAP.
Has property on the market and ready to move looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Nuthall/Kimberley with an open plan kitchen and living area. Would require off street parking and a south facing garden.
SSTC - Looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow within the surrounding areas of Long Eaton. Would require a driveway and at most, a garage. Able to move ASAP.
SSTC - Looking for a house but preferably a bungalow in the Newthorpe or Giltbrook area. A downstairs WC would be a strongly required.