our Kimberley branch
We are part of the national estate agency network, Sequence UK Limited as well as being supported by our local William H Brown offices in Nottingham City Centre and Bulwell.
Our office is prominently positioned on the Kimberley High Street. Our new team has a wealth of experience to help get you moving ... this year comprising of Karen Eccles (Branch Manager) Jo Fowler (Sales Negotiator) and Kerri Lack ( New Homes Manager).They are really passionate about selling properties.
We also have a dedicated land and new homes department, specialising in pricing and selling land, off plan new homes and completed sites from one off builds to 1000's of units. Advice can be sought in branch but we also currently have a marketing suite in Giltbrook for the Pentrich Fields development by Peter James Homes. In addition we have a bespoke reclamation development in the heart of Kimberley on Hansons Yard, please call to arrange a viewing today!
Please contact us on 0115 938 5062 and we will be happy to help you.
why choose us?
- Experienced sales team with collectively over 50 years estate agency experience.
- Open till 6.00 Monday- Friday
- Motivated and Proactive Sales Team waiting to sell your property.
- We also sell new homes and have properties on various sites - call for details
- Experienced and proactive lettings team focused on finding you the right tenant.
- Free advice to all landlords on their tenancy issues no matter how big or small.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, and other.
at William H Brown Kimberley
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Family looking for 4/5 bedroom, spacious home up to £300,000 in the Kimberley area.
Family looking for 3/4 bedroom, detached home up to £250,000 on or around Beverley Drive.
CASH BUYER - Looking for 2/3 bedroom, bungalow with a decent sized garden up to £200,000 in Selston.
FIRST TIME BUYERS - Couple looking for 3 bedroom home in the Watnall area up to £190,000.
INVESTOR - Looking for 3 bedroom home in Kimberley, Watnall or Nuthall between £150,000 - £200,000. Garage and outside space, not essential but preferred.