our Kimberley branch
We are part of the national estate agency network, Sequence UK Limited as well as being supported by our local William H Brown offices in Nottingham City Centre and Bulwell.
Our office is prominently positioned on the Kimberley High Street. Our new team has a wealth of experience to help get you moving ... this year comprising of Kate Hill (Branch Manager) Jo Fowler (Senior Sales Negotiator) Melissa Abbiss (Sales Negotiator) and Kerri Lack ( New Homes Manager).They are really passionate about selling properties.
We also have a dedicated land and new homes department, specialising in pricing and selling land, off plan new homes and completed sites from one off builds to 1000's of units. Advice can be sought in branch. In addition we have a bespoke reclamation development in the heart of Kimberley on Hansons Yard, Please call to arrange a viewing today!
Please contact us on 0115 938 5062 and we will be happy to help you.
why choose us?
- Local, experienced sales team with collectively over 50 years estate agency experience.
- Bespoke marketing packages which include professional photos, floor plans, premium listings and the latest marketing tools.
- Open till 18.00 Monday- Friday
- Experienced and proactive lettings team focused on finding you the right tenant.
- Free advice to all landlords on any tenancy issues no matter how big or small.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on land opportunities such as sites with or without planning permission and part build sites.
at William H Brown Kimberley
AUCTION by Bagshaws Residential
Our First property auction of 2020, held by Bagshaws Residential at Derbyshire County Cricket Club The County Ground Derby DE21 6DA, see website.
11:30 - 13:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Retired Gentleman looking for a 2 deb ground floor flat in the Kimberley area. Up to £150,000
Family looking for 4/5 bedroom, spacious home up to £300,000 in the Kimberley area.
CASH BUYER - Looking for 2/3 bedroom, bungalow with a decent sized garden up to £200,000 in Selston.
FIRST TIME BUYERS - Couple looking for 3 bedroom home in the Watnall area up to £190,000.
INVESTOR - Looking for 3 bedroom home in Kimberley, Watnall or Nuthall between £150,000 - £200,000. Garage and outside space, not essential but preferred.
Elderly Couple looking for a 2 bed Bungalow with off street parking, In the Kimberley area.