our Ipswich East branch
Your local estate agent, William H Brown is a well-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are knowledgeable in the property field.
Our Branch Manager Tanya has many years' experience in Estate Agency, especially within our specific areas of IP3, IP4 and IP5. Tanya and her team believe completely in the ethos that William h brown set out and strive ... to deliver every time. Over the last five years this branch has been open, we have gone from strength to strength, awareness of our brand but more importantly to us, the customer service that we offer. Last year during this awful pandemic, we were able to produce an all-time office personal best. This was because we had to be more pro-active than ever and sympathetic to the ever changing circumstances we found ourselves in. This has taught us as a team to work even closer together and always put our clients first.
We are part of the national estate agency group, Sequence (UK) Limited which has over 320 offices across England, Scotland and Wales.
Whether you are a first time buyer, looking to upsize, downsize or re-mortgage we can help.
why choose us?
- We offer a range of home moving services including buying, selling & mortgage services call 01473 721965 for more information.
- Still searching for your dream home? We can look for you with our exclusive 'Help to Find' service!
- Our office location means prospective buyers are constantly looking at our properties in the window!
- Jake, our in house Mortgage Consultant, offers late night and weekend appointments to fit in with your schedule.
- We offer bespoke marketing which includes; professional photography, floorplan and audio tour to show buyers your property at its best
- We offer Land and New Homes valuation and selling services, working with local and national developers
- We advertise on the big two - Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to give your property maximum exposure!
- Jake, our in house Mortgage Consultant holds first time buyer clinics. Please call the team to make an appointment
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss H is looking to upsize to an older style house that has some character, with 3-4 bedrooms, a garden and parking, Up to £375,000.
Mrs R is looking for a 3 bedroom+ house or bungalow on a quiet road. She ideally would like a property with an upstairs bathroom and parking in the IP3/IP4/IP5 area, Up to £265,000.
Miss B is looking is looking to move to a 3+ bedroom house or bungalow with a driveway and a kitchen/diner in the IP3/IP4/IP5 area. Up to £240,000.
Miss G is looking for a 2 bedroom+ bungalow or house in the East of Ipswich, up to £250,000.
Miss G is looking for a 3 bedroom, detached or semi-detached house/bungalow up to £400,000.
Miss F would like a 3 bedroom+ house in the IP4 /IP3 area, Up to £260,000.
Mrs R is looking to upsize to a 3 bedroom bungalow with a conservatory, off-road parking and a garage in Kesgrave. Will pay up to £395,000.
Mrs H is looking to move to the outskirts of Ipswich and is looking for a 5-6 bedroom house with 2+ bathrooms, a nice garden and close to nice walks. Will pay up to £500,000.
Mrs S is looking to down size to a 2 bed+ bungalow, maybe house in a quiet area in the East of Ipswich. Will pay up to £275,000.
Mrs L is looking for a new project, a detached house in the IP4/IP5 area with parking and a garage. Will pay up to £500,000.