our Ipswich East branch
Your local estate agent, William H Brown is a well-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are knowledgeable in the property field.
We are part of the national estate agency group, Sequence (UK) Limited which has over 320 offices across England, Scotland and Wales. So, if you need to expand your property search further, we can help with that too ... - all from your local office offering free parking. When choosing an estate agent, make sure you pick an experienced, professional, established estate agent - just like William H Brown!
At our Ipswich East branch, Tanya Hart - Williams the branch manager offers specialised marketing packages such as Online Extra Pro including professional photography, floorplans, audio tours, premium listing and featured property. We also offer FREE property valuations. We specialise in all properties located on the sought after east side of Ipswich including the areas of IP3, IP4, Kesgrave, Martlesham Heath & Rushmere St Andrews. Local branches include Ipswich Town Centre, Woodbridge, Framlingham, Colchester, Braintree, Sudbury, Bury St Edmund's and many more across the UK.
Our lettings team are located in nearby offices in Ipswich town centre and are part of ARLA. They offer a wide range of services to include fully managed services, inventories, rent collection and much more.
Whether you are a first time buyer, looking to upsize, downsize or remortgage we can help.
why choose us?
- We offer a range of home moving services including buying, selling & mortgage services call 01473 721965 for more information.
- Still searching for your dream home? We can look for you with our exclusive 'Help to Find' service!
- Our office location means prospective buyers are constantly looking at our properties in the window!
- Jake, our in house Mortgage Consultant, offers late night and weekend appointments to fit in with your schedule.
- We offer bespoke marketing which includes; professional photography, floorplan and audio tour to show buyers your property at its best
- We offer Land and New Homes valuation and selling services, working with local and national developers
- We advertise on the big two - Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to give your property maximum exposure!
- Jake, our in house Mortgage Consultant holds first time buyer clinics. Please call the team to make an appointment
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs L is looking for a 4-5 bedroom house in the IP4 area with two En-Suites, a garage and a nice garden, up to £700,000. If you;re looking to sell and this sounds like your house, give us a call.
Mrs B is looking for a 2-3 bedroom terraced house in the IP3 & IP4 area, open to some work, up to £220,000.
Mr S is looking for a 3 bedroom terraced house in the IP3 and IP4 area. Up to £200,000.
Mrs B is looking for a 2+ bedroom detached bungalow in IP4 and IP5 , up to £350,000.
Mr A is looking for a 3-4 bedroom detached house in IP4 in the Northgate catchment, needing work, up to £375,000.
Mr G is looking for a 2-3 bedroom terraced or semi-detached house in IP4, up to £210,00.
Miss S is looking for a 4 bedroom detached house on the outskirts of IP4 and IP5 with a large garden and ideally no work, up to £475.000.
Mr C is looking for a 2 or more bedroom detached property in the East of Ipswich that is needing work.
Mr A - looking for a 3 bedroom detached house with a big garden within a five mile radius of Rushmere.
Mr T is looking for a 3 bed detached property up to £400,000 that is in need of work.