our Ipswich East branch
Your local estate agent, William H Brown is a well-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are knowledgeable in the property field.
Our Branch Manager Tanya has many years' experience in Estate Agency, especially within our specific areas of IP3, IP4 and IP5. Tanya and her team believe completely in the ethos that William h brown set out and strive ... to deliver every time. Over the last five years this branch has been open, we have gone from strength to strength, awareness of our brand but more importantly to us, the customer service that we offer. Last year during this awful pandemic, we were able to produce an all-time office personal best. This was because we had to be more pro-active than ever and sympathetic to the ever changing circumstances we found ourselves in. This has taught us as a team to work even closer together and always put our clients first.
We are part of the national estate agency group, Sequence (UK) Limited which has over 320 offices across England, Scotland and Wales.
Whether you are a first time buyer, looking to upsize, downsize or re-mortgage we can help.
why choose us?
- We offer a range of home moving services including buying, selling & mortgage services call 01473 721965 for more information.
- Still searching for your dream home? We can look for you with our exclusive 'Help to Find' service!
- Our office location means prospective buyers are constantly looking at our properties in the window!
- Jake, our in house Mortgage Consultant, offers late night and weekend appointments to fit in with your schedule.
- We offer bespoke marketing which includes; professional photography, floorplan and audio tour to show buyers your property at its best
- We offer Land and New Homes valuation and selling services, working with local and national developers
- We advertise on the big two - Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to give your property maximum exposure!
- Jake, our in house Mortgage Consultant holds first time buyer clinics. Please call the team to make an appointment
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs L is looking for a new project, a detached house in the IP4/IP5 area with parking and a garage. Will pay up to £500,000.
Mr M, a first time buyer is looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house, up to £270,000.
Mrs S is looking for a new project. on a 3 bedroom detached house in the Rushmere area. Will pay up to £350,000 if needs work or up to £600,000 with no work required.
Miss B is looking for a new project in the IP4/IP5 area, a 2 bedroom semi or detached house / bungalow with the potential to extend. Will pay up to 550,000.
Mr E is looking for a three bedroom detached chalet bungalow that must be near a bus route, up to 550,000.
Mr K is looking for a three bedroom detached house with parking in the IP5/IP3 and IP4 area up to £365,000.
Mrs T is looking for a two bedroom property that is in need of some work and has a large garden, up to £280,000.
Mrs G is looking for an investment property up to £250,000 in the IP4 area.
Mrs L is looking to downsize to a 2-3 bungalow in the IP4 area. Up to £300,000.
Mr G is looking for a 3 bedroom terrace house with parking in the IP4, IP3 area. Up to £230,000.