our Ipswich branch
We at William H Brown Estate Agents in Ipswich are a well established selling and letting agent in the town and pride ourselves in delivering the best service we possibly can.
We are proud to offer a large range of luxury apartments in the town centre, family homes in and around Ipswich and beautiful ... homes by the sea in nearby Felixstowe.
We offer the best and highest quality of detail to ensure the best exposure for our homes all in an effort to find the best purchaser/tenant. This can include professional floor plans, professional photography, audio tours and upgrades on Zoopla and Rightmove.
We sell and let properties within Ipswich and the surrounding villages including The Crofts, Pinewood, Chantry, Nacton, Gainsbourough, Northgate, Bramford, Sproughton, Great Blakenham, Henley, Claydon, Akenham, Tuddenham St. Martin, Witnesham, Capel St Mary, Westerfield, Felixstowe, and Trimley St Martin.
why choose us?
- We have exclusive LAND & NEW HOMES departments, as well as being part of the UK's LARGEST NATIONAL RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY AUCTIONEER
- Maximum online exposure - all properties advertised on Rightmove AND Zoopla
- We offer tailor made letting services and have a dedicated management team
- Online Extra Pro package offered including professional photography, Premium Listings on Rightmove & Zoopla and professional floor plans!
- Fully qualified and experience Mortgage Consultants to offer Mortgage services tailored to your individual needs.
- We offer OPEN HOUSE events for your property which we can personally accompany all viewings for!
- Landlords and tenants insurances, tenant referencing service and professional inventory services available from our lettings team
at William H Brown Ipswich
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
SSTC looking for a four bedroom detached home in the IP2 area of Ipswich with a budget of £210,000
First time buyer looking for a modern two bedroom apartment with parking for £130,000
Miss D is SSTC looking for a three bedroom home with a good sized garden and kitchen for £230,000
Pinewood, two bedroom home up to £195,000
Investor looking for a property close to the town centre or close to the train station
Currently on the market is a couple looking to buy a three bedroom bungalow with a garage up to £350,000
Miss B is searching for a property to rent in Ipswich, her rental budget is £650pcm and looking for a two bedroom property. Can you help with a lettings property in Ipswich? Call our Lettings Team!
Mrs S is looking to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom property in Ipswich town centre. Her rental budget is £700pcm and is looking to let asap! Please call our Lettings team in branch for a free valuation
Mr R is searching for a property to let in Ipswich Town Centre. His rental budget is around £600pcm and he is looking to rent asap. Can you help? Please contact our Ipswich Lettings Team.
Mr P is looking to rent a one bedroom apartment in Ipswich Town Centre for around £700pcm, he is looking to let this month! Can you help? Please contact our lettings team to book your free valuation.