our Ipswich branch
We at William H Brown Estate Agents in Ipswich are a well established selling and letting agent in the town and pride ourselves in delivering the best service we possibly can. Due to our large network of offices we offer ‘The one stop shop for all your property needs’. This includes recommending loc ... al solicitors, arranging mortgages and offering property advice for buy to let homes. We are proud to offer a large range of luxury apartments in the town centre, family homes in and around Ipswich and beautiful homes by the sea in nearby Felixstowe. We offer the best and highest quality of detail to ensure the best exposure for our homes all in an effort to find the best purchaser/tenant. This can include professional floor plans, professional photography, audio tours and Upgrades on Zoopla and Rightmove. We sell and let properties within Ipswich, and the surrounding villages including The Crofts, Pinewood, Chantry, Nacton, Gainsbourough, Northgate, Bramford, Sproughton, Great Blakenham, Henley, Claydon, Akenham, Tuddenham St. Martin, Witnesham, Capel St Mary, Westerfield, Feixstowe, and Trimley St Martin.
why choose us?
- We have exclusive LAND & NEW HOMES departments, as well as being part of the UK's LARGEST NATIONAL RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY AUCTIONEER
- Maximum online exposure - all properties advertised on Rightmove AND Zoopla
- Rent & Legal Insurance now offered on ALL find tenant only as well as managed lets.
- Over 10 years combined experience in the Ipswich Letting's team.
- Online Extra Pro package offered including professional photography, Premium Listings on Rightmove & Zoopla and professional floor plans!
- We offer £1000 buyers incentive on selected properties, call Ipswich William H Brown to find out more! (Subject to Contract)
- We offer OPEN HOUSE events for your property which we can personally accompany all viewings for!
- Fully qualified and experience Mortgage Consultants to offer Mortgage services tailored to your individual needs.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Family seeking a three bedroom house in IP1, IP2, IP3, IP4 or IP8. Property must be unfurnished with parking. Budget of £700-£800 per calendar month.
Mr E looking to move by the end of this month, looking for a 2 Bedroom House of Flat in IP3 or IP4 up to £650 PCM - No pets, full time employer. Call us now if you have a suitable property.
Mr S urgently looking for a 2 bedroom + property in a village location: Capel, Bramford, Claydon, up to £750 PCM. Fully referenced, no pets, non smoker. Needs to move ASAP.
SSTC looking for a four bedroom detached home in the IP2 area of Ipswich with a budget of £210,000
First time buyer looking for a modern two bedroom apartment with parking for £130,000
Miss D is SSTC looking for a three bedroom home with a good sized garden and kitchen for £230,000
Pinewood, two bedroom home up to £195,000
Investor looking for a property close to the town centre or close to the train station
Currently on the market is a couple looking to buy a three bedroom bungalow with a garage up to £350,000