our Ipswich branch
We at William H Brown Estate Agents in Ipswich are a well established selling and letting agent in the town and pride ourselves in delivering the best service we possibly can. Due to our large network of offices we offer ‘The one stop shop for all your property needs’. This includes recommending loc ... al solicitors and arranging mortgages. We are proud to offer a large range of luxury apartments in the town centre, family homes in and around Ipswich and beautiful homes by the sea in nearby Felixstowe. We offer the best and highest quality of detail to ensure the best exposure for our homes all in an effort to find the best purchaser/tenant. This can include professional floor plans, professional photography, audio tours and upgrades on Zoopla and Rightmove. We sell and let properties within Ipswich and the surrounding villages including The Crofts, Pinewood, Chantry, Nacton, Gainsbourough, Northgate, Bramford, Sproughton, Great Blakenham, Henley, Claydon, Akenham, Tuddenham St. Martin, Witnesham, Capel St Mary, Westerfield, Feixstowe, and Trimley St Martin.
why choose us?
- We have exclusive LAND & NEW HOMES departments, as well as being part of the UK's LARGEST NATIONAL RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY AUCTIONEER
- Maximum online exposure - all properties advertised on Rightmove AND Zoopla
- We offer tailor made letting services and have a dedicated management team
- Online Extra Pro package offered including professional photography, Premium Listings on Rightmove & Zoopla and professional floor plans!
- Fully qualified and experience Mortgage Consultants to offer Mortgage services tailored to your individual needs.
- We offer OPEN HOUSE events for your property which we can personally accompany all viewings for!
- Landlords and tenants insurances, tenant referencing service and professional inventory services available from our lettings team
at William H Brown Ipswich
First Time Seller Event
First time selling your home? WE CAN HELP YOU! Our experienced sales team are at hand to assist in every step of the move. Call now on 01473 226 101
All DayBook to Attend
First Time Buyer Event
Nervous about buying your first home? We are here to help! Call our office now on 01473 226101 for more information!
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Professional couple seeking a two bedroom apartment close to town. Property to be unfurnished with parking, looking at a budget of £600-800 per calendar month.
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a three bedroom family home, up to £850pcm in IP3 and IP4 area of Ipswich. Please call our branch for a free rental valuation.
Mr S urgently looking for a 2 bedroom + property in a village location: Capel, Bramford, Claydon, up to £750 PCM. Fully referenced, no pets, non smoker. Needs to move ASAP.
SSTC looking for a four bedroom detached home in the IP2 area of Ipswich with a budget of £210,000
First time buyer looking for a modern two bedroom apartment with parking for £130,000
Miss D is SSTC looking for a three bedroom home with a good sized garden and kitchen for £230,000
Pinewood, two bedroom home up to £195,000
Investor looking for a property close to the town centre or close to the train station
Currently on the market is a couple looking to buy a three bedroom bungalow with a garage up to £350,000