our Ilkley branch
We are a long established estate agency brand: In fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, when choosing an estate agent make sure you pick an experienced, professional, established estate agent like us. William H Brown is located in the centre of Ilkley on the well known Grove, near to the
train station. The Ilkley team have been successfully marketing and selling properties in our ever expanding area for many years. We cover: Ilkley, Ben Rhydding, Burley, Menston, Otley, Eldwick, Bingley, East Morton, Addingham, Silsden, Steeton, Keighley & Skipton.
Our team in Ilkley is led by Branch Manager, Michael Blackburn who has 12 years experience in the estate agency business. Michael is supported by Mortgage Services Consultant Benjamin Grey CertCII (MP) offering mortgage services, re-mortgage and insurance.
We offer free property valutaions, professional photography, floorplans and audio tours. Michael, our Senior Valuer who will visit you in your home to discuss your property value and explain how we can put your property in front of more people to achieve the best price possible! Our Senior Sales Negotiator Louise will not only help you find a buyer and negotiate the best possible price for your home but will also guide you through the process. Our Lettings Department is headed by Susie who is assisted by her team who offer a range of services
why choose us?
- Prime office location within Ilkley town centre on The Grove, close to Ilkley Train station with links to Leeds and Bradford.
- Modern LED window displays to help give your property maximum exposure on the prominent Grove position in Ilkley centre.
- Ben provides our in-branch Mortgage Services and offers mortgage advice, re-mortgage and insurance advice.
- All our properties are professionally photographed with high quality sales particulars and eyecatching window cards.
- We maximise your online marketing audience by promoting our properties through Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and Sequencehome.
- We have a designated Sales Progressor James, who for every sale will guide you through the selling process through to completion.
- Our lettings team run by Susie, offer a tailored service to meet your requirements.
- Susie offers a full rental service including fully managed, rent processing, tenant only referencing, inventories etc.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Wanted- For sale, Ms D is wanting a 3 bedroom cottage around the Ilkley area upto £300,000
Wanted- For Sale, Mrs T is wanting a minimum 3 bedroom house walking distance to Ilkley town centre upto £600,000.
Wanted- For Sale, Mr & Mrs H are looking for a 3 bedroom semi ideally in Otley upto £380,000
Wanted- For Sale, Miss P is wanting a 2 bedroom house with some outside space in Silsden, Skipton or Ilkley area upto £140,000
Miss N desperately requires a 3 bedroom house with a garage in Ilkley area to rent, up to £800 pcm
Wanted - For Sale, Mr S is wanting a 5 bedroom property in Ilkley with a garden upto £700,000
Wanted- For Sale, Miss D is wanting a 3 bedroom property in need of modernisation with garden and parking upto £700,000