our Horsforth, Leeds branch
Boasting the prime spot on New Road Side and with the most enviable window display in Horsforth. William H Brown offer a range of services to help you with your buying, selling and mortgage needs.
Our team is led by Laura Gittins, who has experience and success in estate agency throughout Leeds, who will help you in all aspects of the buying and selling process. Laura is supported by our Lister Paul Phillips, who ... will ensure the best possible marketing and price for your property. Jessica Brown is our sales negotiator who will help you find your dream home. Lisa Scarlett our administrator has worked for the company for 6 years and will help get your property on the market as smoothly as possible.
Ben Grey our in-house Mortgage Consultant, will be happy to assist you with new mortgages, remortgaging, life insurance and our exclusive Help to Find service.
We cover a wide area; Horsforth, Cookridge, Tinshill, Adel and Kirkstall.
Be sure to book in for your free, no obligation valuation on 01132583476
why choose us?
- Experienced and enthusiastic sales team, with a knowledge of the local and surrounding areas
- Our mortgage advisor Ben Grey is available on evenings and weekends to suit you!
- Our bespoke package includes professional photography, floor plans and enhanced listings on Rightmove & Zoopla.
- Unrivalled high street presence with a large window display in Horsforth
- YOUR SALE IS OUR PRIORITY - receive regular and informative updates throughout your property sale from your PERSONAL Sale Progress expert.
- For your convenience our branch is Open For Business until 6.00pm EVERY weekday.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Local couple with young family. Looking for 2-3 bedrooms with a driveway/garage. Close to local shops and schools. Preferred location LS16.
Young professional wanting to buy for their first time. 1-2 Bedrooms, no work required, small garden. Preferred locations Horsforth, Moortown & Oakwood
Cash buyer looking for a 2-3 bed property in the MOSELEY WOOD area of Cookridge, ideally with a garden and garage, Looking up to £300,000
Kirkstall Area - minimum of three bedrooms with potential to extend, a driveway for at least 1 car, and a garden is essential as they have a dog. They are looking up to £200,000