our Holt branch
William H Brown estate agents in Holt is managed by Richard Ling who has worked in the estate agency industry in North & West Norfolk since 1998.
Richard is supported by his team: Sales Negotiators, Erika Cook and Adam Leadley.
We cover a wide area in North Norfolk, including Holt, Briston, Melton ... Constable, Sharrington, Thursford, Barney, Fulmodeston, Corpusty, Bale, Little Snoring, Langham, Blakeney, Cley, Sheringham, Gresham, Saxthorpe, East and West Beckham, Upper Sheringham, Weybourne, Kelling, Stiffkey, Salthouse, High Kelling, Gunthorpe, Hunworth, Lower Gresham, Lower Bodham, Hempstead and Plumstead to name but a few!
We are also supported by our lettings team based in Dereham. Headed by Manager Jessie Side, with Lettings Negotiator Matt Steward and Lettings Administrator Natasha Rowe. The lettings team can assist with any level of support, from tenant finding to full property managment packages. Call them on 01362 655477 for further information.
If you are thinking of moving or letting and would like a FREE, no obligation valuation of your property then please feel free to pop in and see us, we're located at the entrance to the car park in Bull Street, Holt and will be delighted to help you.
We don't just sell houses. We can offer you a wide range of services, including lettings, conveyancing and surveys, professional photography packages and energy performance certificates.
why choose us?
- Marketing packages tailored to suit your property including 'Select' - enhanced marketing for fine properties including a bespoke brochure.
- The Holt team have 29 combined years experience in the property market!!
- We cover Holt, Bodham, Briston, Melton Constable, Sheringham, Bale, Sharrington, Gresham, Hunworth, Weybourne, Cley, Blakeney and many more!
- We are located in the centre of Holt, on Albert Street, on the corner to the Bull Street Car Park. Pop in and see us!
- We also have a lettings team managed by Jessie who has a number of years experience in the field! Please call us for a lettings appraisal!
- We have a dedicated auction centre and auction team who are available to appraise your property.
- Ask about our online extra package to make your property stand out from the crowd!!
at William H Brown Holt
Our next property auction is on Thursday, 12th April 2018. Enter your property NOW!!
11:30 - 14:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a three bedroom house in the Briston area, they want an enclosed garden and have a budget of £270,000
Mr R is looking for a Buy to Let property in the Kelling area, he needs two bedrooms minimum and will consider any style and age property! He has a budget of £200,000
Mrs F is looking for a three bedroom house in the Holt area and needs a driveway, garage and garden, she has a budget up to £230,000
Mrs L is a local lady looking for a three bedroom bungalow with double garage and doesnt mind doing work! Has a budget of £500,000, looking at the North Nofolk Coast!
Mr & Mrs D are looking for a 1-2 bed cottage in Blakeney only! Budget of £450,000!! Cottage style!
Mr G. is looking for a 2 bedroom house in Holt & Surrounding areas or in Briston. He is a first time buyer and has a budget of £180,000!
Mr L is a local investor looking for a 3 bedroom property on the Lomax Estate in Briston with a budget of £200,000!!!
A local Lady and Gentleman are looking for a 3 bedroom bungalow in High Kelling with funds available up to £350,000!!!
Mrs C. is looking for a three/four bedroom detached house in Holt, close to town centre. She has a budget of around £500,000.