our Holt branch
William H Brown estate agents in Holt is managed by Richard Ling who has worked in the estate agency industry in North & West Norfolk since 1998.
Richard is supported by his team: Negotiator Bethany Copeman-Brown, Trainee Negotiator Molly Bowyer, Administrator Izzie Baird, Mortgage Consultant Robert Scarf, Lettings Manager Jessie Side.
We cover a wide area in North Norfolk, including Holt, Briston, Melton Constable, ... Sharrington, Thursford, Blakeney, Corpusty, Bale, Little Snoring, Langham, Cley, Sheringham, Gresham, Hunworth, East and West Beckham, Upper Sheringham, Wells-Next-The-Sea, Kelling, Stiffkey, Salthouse, High Kelling, Saxthorpe, Edgefield, Hindolveston, Hindringham, Lower Bodham, Hempstead and Gunthorpe to name but a few!
We are supported by our Lettings Team who are based in Dereham. Headed by Manager Jessie Side and Lettings Administrator Maddie Bales. The Lettings Team can assist with any level of support, from tenant finding to full property management packages. Call them on 01362 655477 for further information.
If you're thinking of moving or letting and would like a free valuation of your property then please feel free to pop in and see us, we're located at the entrance to the car park in Bull Street, Holt and will be delighted to help you.
We don't just sell houses. We can offer you a wide range of services, including Lettings, Conveyancing and Surveys, professional photography packages and Energy Performance Certificates.
why choose us?
- The Holt team have 29 combined years experience in the property market!!
- We cover Holt, Bodham, Briston, Melton Constable, Sheringham, Bale, Sharrington, Gresham, Hunworth, Weybourne, Cley, Blakeney and many more!
- We are located in the centre of Holt, on Albert Street, on the corner to the Bull Street Car Park. Pop in and see us!
- We also have a lettings team managed by Jessie who has a number of years experience in the field! Please call us for a lettings appraisal!
- We have a dedicated auction centre and auction team who are available to appraise your property.
- Ask about the 'modern method of selling' COMMISSION FREE for sellers
- Our marketing pack, worth over £1000, is FREE until end of May! Professional photography, 360 virtual tours, social media marketing and MORE
- We now offer a fantastic, new marketing pack with professional photos, 3D floorplans and more! Currently FREE until end of September!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs P seeks a 2nd property in Holt up to £300,000 - 2 or 3 bedrooms
Lady & gentleman are seeking a building plot to £400,000 - cash purchasers!!
Local buyers, own property exchanged, seek a property with OUTBUILDINGS in the HOLT area - to £750,000
Norfolk lady looking for a flat between Cromer and Fakenham, funds available to £100,000 - can you help?
Norfolk buyers looking for a holiday cottage for personal use only, must have an outside area for their dog - funds to £275,000
Lady buyer seeks a town centre cottage in Holt with some outside space - cash funds available NOW - please call us to arrange a market appraisal of your property
Gentleman seeks a detached bungalow in Holt or the surrounding villages to £600,000 - own property is sold subject to contract. Can you help?
Local investors looking for a rental property in the Briston or Melton area - funds available to £275,000