our Holmfirth branch
The William H Brown team at our Holmfirth branch have amassed over 100 years of combined experience in the estate agency industry, specifically in the Holmfirth and Huddersfield areas. We are proactive in our approach to selling and letting property and are able to guide you through each stage of the
buying and selling process. We aim to not only sell your property but to get you the best possible price for it.
Our one-stop service includes: mortgage services, home conveyancing, specialist surveys by RICS surveyors, solicitors, auction services and new homes sales.
We offer Professional Photography, Floor Plans and TV style adverts along with Premium Listings on both Rightmove and Zoopla. All aimed at giving your property the most exposure, standing out from the others.
Andrew, our in-house Mortgage Services Consultant is on hand during the day, evenings and weekends to suit busy lifestyles.
The Holmfirth branch covers an extensive area:-
HD9: Holmfirth, Upperthong, Netherthong, Thongsbridge, Brockholes, Honley, Meltham, Holme, Holmbridge, Scholes, New Mill, Wooldale, Totties, Hade Edge, Hepworth
HD8: Shelley, Shepley, Clayton West, Scissett, Skelmanthorpe, Cumberworth, Upper & Lower Cumberworth, Upper Denby, Denby Dale, Birds Edge, High Flatts
HD4: Thurstonland, Stocksmoor
S36: Dunford Bridge, Ingbirchworth
why choose us?
- We offer a bespoke package to include professional photography, floor plans,TV style adverts and enhanced listings on Rightmove & Zoopla.
- Our aim is to ensure maximum exposure for your property, to get you in front of most people and achieve the best possible price for it.
- Residential Sales, Lettings services, Surveys, Auctions, Land and New Homes are available from the Holmfirth office.
- Local knowledge, national strength, we are part of a national award-winning estate agency network with over 290 computer linked offices .
- Andrew Lander, our mortgage services consultant is available for day, evening and weekend appointments to suit you.
- We advertise on Rightmove and Zoopla, not all estate agents do.
- We offer a FREE Help to Find service within our branch. Call today
at William H Brown Holmfirth
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
FIRST TIME BUYER looking for 1 to 2 bedroom in Holme Valley up to £110,000
NO HOUSE TO SELL buyer looking for 2 bedroom with off street parking and a garage up to £180,000
INVESTOR looking for 2 to 3 bedroom in Holmbridge, Cartworth Moor and HD8 up to £250,000
Urgently Wanted!!! New Home and Development Opportunities.
Urgently Required..... Land!!!!! We have buyers waiting.
BUYER WITH NO CHAIN. Looking for character property with large gardens in the Holme Valley.
WANTED: 2 Bed Property within 1 mile radius of Meltham fire station.