our Holderness Road, Hull branch
Further to the announcement from the government, we can confirm that the housing market is to remain open with the following guidance having been issued:
Moving Home: You can still move home. Estate and lettings agents and removal firms can continue to work. If you are looking to move, you can go to property viewings. Follow the national guidance on moving home safely, which includes advice on social distancing, ... letting fresh air in, and wearing a face covering.
Our branch manager Charlotte is supported by our property valuer Neil who can visit you in your home at a convenient time to offer you a free market appraisal to discuss all aspects of your requirements and explain how our national network of offices can attract you more viewers and the best possible offer.
Our experienced sales team, Charlotte and James, will guide you through the process of buying or selling a property from start to finish and can direct you towards mortgage advice with our comparison service. Our branch administrator Sarah will also work with you to prepare and present your property details to the highest possible standard.
Our Lettings department is staffed by Claire and Demi who offer a seamless management service giving peace of mind for landlords and they can advise on the purchase of your Buy to Let property.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01482 327913 to discuss your property requirements and how we can assist in a stress free move or purchase of your dream home.
why choose us?
- Contact us to arrange a FREE valuation with our lister Neil, who has years of experience in estate agency and excellent local knowledge!
- We offer enhanced marketing packages including social media campaigns, virtual tours, audio tours, professional photography and floorplans!
- We offer a unique Help to Find service! Call us or pop into our branch for further information!
- We advertise YOUR property on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise exposure on your home!
- We have one of the largest auction departments in the country and offer the modern method of auction through I am Sold.
- Dedicated and successful Lettings team happy to help you either let or rent.
- Our new feature LED window displays will help your property stand out from the crowd! Pop in for further information!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs T relocating to Hull and is looking for a two bed approx £400 a month. If you have a suitable property please give us a call!
Mr H. is looking for a 3 bed property in the HU5 area of Hull.
Mr G. is looking for a 2 bed property to rent in Beverley.
Miss F. is looking for a 3 bed property in Burstwick up to £200,000. If you have a suitable property that you are looking to sell, please give us a call.
Mr M. is looking for a 3 bed property in the Sutton area up to £170,000.
Miss G. is looking for a 3 bed property in the East Hull villages up to £220,000.