our Holderness Road, Hull branch
Our William H Brown Holderness Road office is located in a prime position opposite Village Road. We cover the east of the city including Garden Village, Greatfield, Bilton Grange, Longhill, Sutton, Bransholme, Kingswood, Sutton Park and also the East Hull villages including Thorngumbald, Burstwick, Hedon, Preston, Sproatley, Skirlaugh and Bilton plus many more East Hull locations.
The branch manager Charlotte is ... supported by our property valuer Vicky who can visit you in your home at a convenient time to offer you a free market appraisal to discuss all aspects of your requirements and explain how our national network of offices can attract you more viewers and the best possible offer.
Our residential sales manager Charlotte and negotiator Paris will guide you through the process of buying or selling a property from start to finish and our very experienced mortgage advisor Mel is available for advice and help on all aspects of mortgages including our amazing comparison service.
Our branch administrator Sarah will also work with you to prepare and present your property details to the highest possible standard.
Our Lettings department is staffed by Claire, Ellie and George who offer a seamless management service giving peace of mind for landlords and they can advise on the purchase of your Buy to Let property.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01482 327913 to discuss your property requirements and how we can assist in a stress free move or purchase of your dream home.
why choose us?
- Arrange a FREE valuation with our valuer Vicky who has excellent local knowledge and years of customer service experience!!
- Our Mortgage Consultant can offer you a range of mortgages tailored to your needs and has access to exclusive rates.
- We offer enhanced marketing packages including social media campaigns, audio tours, professional photography and floorplans!
- We offer a unique Help to Find service and in house home conveyancing! Ask about our purchaser search pledge.
- We advertise your property on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise exposure on your home!
- We have one of the largest auction departments in the country and offer the modern method of auction through I am Sold.
- Lettings offer a fully managed service, rent collect only service, find a tenant only option, landlord and tenant insurances and much more!
- We are open from 9am until 6pm every weekday and 9am until 4pm on a Saturday.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs F are looking for a property on Victoria Dock overlooking the River Humber with 3/4 beds and a garage. Budget up to £450,000.
Mrs T relocating to Hull and is looking for a two bed approx £400 a month. If you have a suitable property please give us a call!
Mr H. is looking for a 3 bed property in the HU5 area of Hull.
Miss C is looking for a three bedroomed property in Beverley with parking and gardens.
Mr and Mrs E are looking for a 2/3 bedroom semi detached property with parking on Victoria Dock with a budget of up to £155,000.
Mr T is looking to invest in a renovation project between £50,000 and £60,000 and is open to location in the East Hull area.
Mr R is looking for a three bedroom investment opportunity which requires renovation in the Bransholme area with a budget of £80,000.
Mr C is looking to purchase a 3 bedroom property with a large garden and off street parking in the Marfleet Lane / Saltshouse Road area. Price up to £200,000.
Miss E is looking for a 2 / 3 bedroom semi detached property in the Garden Village, Bilton or Ganstead area with a budget of up to £200,000.