our Holderness Road, Hull branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at email@example.com, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
William H Brown Holderness Road is located in a prime position on Holderness Road opposite the popular Village Road. We cover Thorngumbald, Burstwick, Hedon, Sproatley, Skirlaugh, Bilton, Sutton, Garden Village, Bransholme, Kingswood, Sutton Park, Greatfield, Holderness Road Plus Many More East Hull areas and villages!
The Holderness Road team is led by Branch Manager Rachel. Rachel is supported by Mortgage Services Consultant Levi. Our Valuer Julie will visit you in your home at a convenient time for you and discuss all aspects of your property needs and requirements and explain how our National network of offices can get you more buyers and the best possible price. Our experienced Sales Team - Charlotte & Carley will guide you through the process of buying or selling a house from start to finish and our Administrator Rebecca will work with you to prepare and present your property brochure to the highest possible standard.
Our Lettings Department is managed by Holly. They offer a seamless Management Service giving peace of mind for Landlords and can advise on the p...
why choose us?
- Our new feature LED window displays will help your property stand out from the crowd! Pop in for further information!
- Dedicated and successful Lettings team happy to help you either let or rent.
- We offer a unique Help to Find service! Call us or pop into our branch for further information!
- We advertise YOUR property on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise exposure on your home!
- We offer our own in-house Home Conveyancing!
- Contact us to arrange a FREE valuation with our lister Julie, who has years of experience in estate agency and excellent local knowledge!
- We offer enhanced marketing packages including - Facebook adverts, audio tours, professional photography and floorplans!
- We have one of the largest auction departments in the country and offer the modern method of auction 'IAMSOLD' if you require a quick sale!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs T relocating to Hull and is looking for a two bed approx £400 a month. If you have a suitable property please give us a call!
Mr D is looking for a 3 bedroom property that requires updating in the HU8 area. If you have a property matching the requirements please give us a call!!
Mr D & Miss F are looking for a 3/4 bed townhouse in Kingswood/Victoria Dock area around £150,000-£160,000. If you have a property matching these requirements and looking to move please give us a call
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 3 bedroom home in the HU8 area with off street parking. If you have a property matching these requirements and looking to move please give us a call!
Mr D and Miss A are looking for a 3 bedroom home in the Malet Lambert catchment area providing off street parking. If you have a property matching these requirements please give us a call!
Mr A is a first time buyer looking for 2/3 bedroom house that may require some work. If you have a property that meets these requirements and looking to move please give us a call!
Mr P is looking for a 2/3 bedroom property with off street parking in East Hull/ Bilton Grange area upto £100,000. If you have a property matching these requirements please give us a call!