our Holderness Road, Hull branch
Our William H Brown Holderness Road office is located in a prime position opposite the popular Village Road. We cover the east of the city including Holderness Road, Garden Village, Greatfield, Bilton Grange, Longhill, Sutton, Bransholme, Kingswood, Sutton Park and also the East Hull villages including Thorngumbald, Burstwick, Hedon, Preston, Sproatley, Skirlaugh and Bilton plus many more East Hull locations.
The ... branch manager Charlotte is supported by our property valuer Neil who can visit you in your home at a convenient time to offer you a free market appraisal to discuss all aspects of your requirements and explain how our national network of offices can attract you more viewers and the best possible offer.
Our senior sales negotiator Charlotte will guide you through the process of buying or selling a property from start to finish and our very experienced mortgage advisor Mel is available for advice and help on all aspects of mortgages included within our amazing comparison service. Our branch administrator Sarah will also work with you to prepare and present your property details to the highest possible standard.
Our Lettings department is staffed by Claire and Demi who offer a seamless management service giving peace of mind for landlords and they can advise on the purchase of your Buy to Let property.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01482 327913 to discuss your property requirements and how we can assist in a stress free move or purchase of your dream home.
why choose us?
- Arrange a FREE valuation with our valuer Neil, who has 40 years of experience in estate agency and has excellent local knowledge!
- We also offer Covid secure mortgage appointments and advice with our very experienced Mortgage Consultants.
- We offer enhanced marketing packages including social media campaigns, virtual tours, audio tours, professional photography and floorplans!
- We offer a unique Help to Find service and in house home conveyancing!
- We advertise your property on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise exposure on your home!
- We have one of the largest auction departments in the country and offer the modern method of auction through I am Sold.
- Lettings offer a fully managed service, rent collect only service, find a tenant only option, landlord and tenant insurances and much more!
- Our new feature LED window displays will help your property stand out from the crowd! Pop in for further information!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs T relocating to Hull and is looking for a two bed approx £400 a month. If you have a suitable property please give us a call!
Mr H. is looking for a 3 bed property in the HU5 area of Hull.
Miss C is looking for a three bedroomed property in Beverley with parking and gardens.
Miss F. is looking for a 3 bed property in Burstwick up to £200,000. If you have a suitable property that you are looking to sell, please give us a call.
Mr M. is looking for a 3 bed property in the Sutton area up to £170,000.
Miss G. is looking for a 3 bed property in the East Hull villages up to £220,000.