our Hertford branch
Welcome to William H Brown, situated in the heart of the very historical town of Hertford.
William H Brown estate agents in Hertford is one of the longest established estate agents in the area. We have been selling homes in and around Hertford for over 25 years.
We cover the area of Hertford as well as Hertingfordbury, Cole Green, Letty Green, Brickendon, Stapleford, Waterford, Watton at Stone, Benington and all ... of SG14 and SG13 including family homes in highly regarded school catchment areas, character properties and flats within walking distance to Hertford Mainline Stations.
We also offer a specialist marketing package for high-end properties through our Select department which covers all areas from Bishops Stortford through to Cuffley, Welwyn through to Buntingford.
If you are thinking of selling, buying or are interested in finding out how much your current home is worth, call us today on 01992 586501.
Our customers can also obtain mortgage services from our fully qualified in house Mortgage Consultant Ricky. Weekdays, weekends and evening appointments are available at a time to suit you
why choose us?
- We're COVID-19 secure so you can buy, sell, rent, let or arrange your mortgage safely.
- FREE market valuations available Monday through to Saturday at a time that suits you, including evenings and weekends appointment times.
- We have SEVEN local offices: Hertford, Ware, Broxbourne, Hoddesdon, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans & Stevenage.
- We advertise all our properties on the "BIG 2" Rightmove and Zoopla.
- We offer a range of services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, lettings, auctions, land and new homes and much more
- With 5 auction houses around the UK we're on hand to provide you with seasoned advice on all aspects of buying and selling at auctions.
- MY ACCOUNT- an online programme whereby you can login & monitor your property's performance, save property searches and access help & advice
- Dedicated Land and New Homes team based in Hertford covering Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Essex and Middlesex.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for 1-2 bedroom flats/apartments in Constables Way/Smeaton Court/Elder Court and Mitre Court. Up to £350,000
Ms M is looking for a SHARED OWNERSHIP flat or house in the Hertford areas.
Looking for two - three bedroom houses in Hertford area, close to mainline stations. Price range from £250,000-£450,000.
Looking for One/two bedroom ground floor apartments in Hertford. Up to £450,000.
Looking for TWO bedroom houses near to Hertford train station, looking up to £400,000 - £450,000.
Looking for a three bedroom detached house in Hertford Area, Looking up to £500,000.
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a 4 bedroom detached bungalow up to £650,000 in Hertford, Ware, Welwyn and surrounding villages. Must be in good order with a flat garden and off street parking.
Looking for TWO bedroom houses preferably semi detached or end of terrace. Looking up to £350,000
Mr L is looking for TWO to THREE bedroom Victorian conversion houses in hertford areas, garden and parking. Funds between £350,000 - £420,000
Miss L Looking at Two - Three bedroom houses with a rear garden and off street parking, near stations. Looking from £450,000 - £475,000