- A Three Bedroom End Of Terrace Family Home
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Downstairs Shower Room And Fitted Family Bathroom
- A Secluded South Easterly Facing Garden With Side Access
- A Spacious Three Bedroom Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms & Basement
- Downstairs Cloakroom And Two Family Bathrooms
- Favoured "Simon Balle" & ''Richard Hale'' School Catchment Area
- Walking Distance To Hertford East Train Station Servicing London Liverpool Street and Hertford Town Centre.
our Hertford branch
Welcome to William H Brown Estate Agents, situated in the heart of the very historical town of Hertford. Our busy office is ideally located with our own private car park to the front of the office.
William H Brown estate agents in Hertford is one of the longest established estate agents in the area. We have been selling homes in and around Hertford for over 25 years. William H Brown are part of Sequence (UK) Limited ... which is a national network of estate agents, with over 320 offices around the country.
We cover the area of Hertford as well as Hertingfordbury, Cole Green, Letty Green, Brickendon, Stapleford, Waterford, Watton at Stone, Benington and all of SG14 and SG13 including family homes in highly regarded school catchment areas, character properties and flats within walking distance to Hertford Mainline Stations.
We also offer a specialist marketing package for high-end properties through our Select department which covers all areas from Bishops Stortford through to Cuffley, Welwyn through to Buntingford.
If you are thinking of selling, buying or are interested in finding out how much your current home is worth, call us today on 01992 586501.
Our customers can also obtain mortgage services from our fully qualified in house Mortgage Consultant Ricky. Weekdays, weekends and evening appointments are available at a time to suit you.
why choose us?
- We offer FREE market valuations available Monday through to Saturday at a time that suits you.
- We advertise all our properties on the "BIG 2" Rightmove and Zoopla.
- We offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property online by using premium and feature listings and professional photography.
- We have a in house senior mortgage advisor who can help you with all your mortgage needs offering telephone or face to face appointments.
- We offer a range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing , survey, new homes, insurance and much more!
- MY ACCOUNT- an online portal whereby you can login & monitor your property's performance, save property searches and access help & advice
- Our dedicated Land and New Homes team based in Hertford covering Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Essex & Middlesex
- We provide a FREE HELP TO FIND service for home buyers. We would love to help find your next home.
at William H Brown Hertford
Curious On What Your Property Is Worth?
We offer free, no obligation market appraisals. Call us today on 01992 586501
09:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
**Switch To Us Today**
Still not sold? Try a fresh approach and switch to us today! Call 01992 586501
11:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
What Price Would Tempt You To Sell?
With the average house price up 8.9% on last year, you might be suprised how much your property is worth! Call us today.
09:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
Trying to find the right mortgage?
Looking for the right mortgage for you? We can help you. Book a mortgage appointment with our senior mortgage advisor today.
11:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
Can't Find What Your Looking For?
We'll find you a buyer thats happy to wait till you're ready to move. Book your free valuation today!
11:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
Autumn Festival Trail
Head to Hertford Castle for some seasonal fun this autumn.
All DayBook to Attend
Halloween Haunted Hertford Guided walks
Get in the spirit of Halloween with our Haunted Hertford Ghost Walk.Tickets and Further Information: Hertford Town & Tourist Information Centre
All DayBook to Attend
Hertford Castle Open Day
Hertford Castle will be open for you to explore the Castle rooms including the Mayor's Parlour, Robing room and the themed basement.
12:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for 1-2 bedroom flats/apartments in Constables Way/Smeaton Court/Elder Court and Mitre Court. Up to £350,000
Ms M is looking for a SHARED OWNERSHIP flat or house in the bengeo area.
Looking for two - three bedroom houses in Foxholes development. £350,00 - £550,000
Looking for One/two bedroom ground floor apartments in Hertford. Up to £450,000.
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a 4 bedroom detached bungalow up to £650,000 in Hertford, Ware, Welwyn and surrounding villages. Must be in good order with a flat garden and off street parking.
Looking for TWO bedroom houses near to Hertford train station, looking up to £400,000 - £450,000.
Looking for a three bedroom detached house in Hertford Area, Looking up to £500,000.
Looking for TWO bedroom houses preferably semi detached or end of terrace. Looking up to £350,000
Mr L is looking for TWO to THREE bedroom Victorian conversion houses in hertford areas, garden and parking. Funds between £350,000 - £450,000
Miss L Looking at Two - Three bedroom houses with a rear garden and off street parking, near stations. Looking from £450,000 - £475,000