our Headingley, Leeds branch
William H Brown has 129 offices including branches throughout Leeds at Headingley, Horsforth, Oakwood, Moortown, Yeadon, Crossgates, Pudsey, Morley and Harrogate.
All our branches are situated in prominent High Street locations providing the best possible exposure for our properties. Whatsmore when ... you visit any of our branches you can be assured of a helpful, professional and warm Yorkshire welcome.
Our Headingley Office is one of the most prominent Estate Agency Office in Headingley - situated right on the corner of the Arndale Centre. Whether driving or walking around Headingley you simply cannot miss our vibrant office. We're located within a short walk from Yorkshire County Cricket Club and the home of The Leeds Rhinos Rugby League Team.
Our Headingley Office is led by Branch Manager, Anthony Taylor who has extensive experience in property in the local area. Anthony is supported by Mortgage Consultant Sam Claypole. Our Sales Team of Alice Lawson & Amy Kirk will help you find a buyer and negotiate the best possible price. Our Headingley team will guide you through the whole sales process from start to finish.
Our dynamic and successful Lettings Department is led by Roxanne Watts and is supported by Tom Madden and Molly Steele-Child.
Call or email us to arrange a no obligation Market Appraisal.
why choose us?
- Amazing service to suit your requirements - Sales or Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Auction, Surveying, We are here to help.
- Providing Professional Photography, Floorplans, Audio Tours and Accompanied viewings to make your move as smooth and successful as possible.
- Our Headingley Branch is situated a stones throw away. Yorkshire County Cricket Club and the home of The Leeds Rhinos Rugby League team.
- Branches throughout Leeds including Headingley, Horsforth, Pudsey, Oakwood, Moortown, Crossgates, Morley and Harrogate.
- We have a new lettings team here at William H Brown Headingley ensuring the best service for both our Landlords and Tenants
- We have a separate Property Management, Rent Arrears, and Account teams to our branch staff, ensuring the BEST services in all departments
- Social Media Adverts as part of our new marketing package (T&C'S Apply)
- FIRST TIME BUYER CLINIC - we will ensure we cover all things relevant to your first purchase, including explaining the house buying process.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Property investor looking for a 2-3 bed house in Headingley, Meanwood or Hyde Park. Would consider something that needs a small amount of cosmetic work/renovation doing.
FTB's looking for a 2 bed flat up to £250k within walking distance of Leeds City Centre. Prefer something spacious, modern and ready to move into. A parking space for 1 car is highly desirable.
Property investor looking for a flat in the Aspect 14 development, Elmwood lane, Leeds city centre. An allocated parking space would be highly desirable
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL NEEDING CITY CENTRE APARTMENT. Our client has recently relocated from London and needs the above to be within a 30 minute walk from Leeds station. Two double bedrooms is essential!
PROPERTIES NEEDED! LETS IN 24 HOURS WITH APPLICANTS LEFT OVER AND DESPERATE TO MOVE BEFORE THE END OF SEPTEMBER - PLEASE CALL 0113 274 8519