our Haxby branch
Situated within a prime location in the thriving village of Haxby, William H Brown estate & lettings agents is a recognised brand name covering York's outlining villages which include Haxby, Wigginton, Strensall, Huntington Village, Newton On Ouse, Linton On Ouse, Skelton and Shipton By Beningbrough.
The Haxby team are committed to providing excellent customer service, driven by our enthusiastic approach by our ... local friendly team. From regular vendor and landlord updates to pro-active marketing techniques we will be sure to get you moving!.
Within our services we offer:
Professional photography, floorplans, audio tours, EPC, home conveyancing, surveys, free guide to selling and FREE property valuations. We can offer mortgage and remortgage services, insurance, first time buyer advice and a FREE Help to Find service.
Land And New Homes include site finding, land acquisition, sourcing new development opportunities, assisting with the sale of new developments.
Our Residential lettings department is based from our office on Goodramgate in York City Centre, Tel 01904 658502.
Other services we provide are Auctions.
why choose us?
- Our Best Price commitment helps you to secure the best price for your home.
- Can't find the right property? Tell us what your are looking for and we will do the searching for you!
- A local team with local knowledge of Haxby and surrounding areas, any questions about selling or buying your next home we can help.
- Speak to Hannah about our 'help to find' service and let us do the searching for your perfect home!
- We advertise your property on both Rightmove and Zoopla to gain maximum exposure for your property online!
- We offer professional photography, floorplans and we will even sort your Energy Performance Certificate.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
WANTED: Mr G is looking for a characterful, detached property with a minimum of three bedrooms, in the Haxby or Strensall area. Up to £500k
Mrs F is moving into the area and is looking for a 3 bedroom property with a garage or outbuilding in a village location up to £500,000.
Miss M. & Mr W. are looking for a 3 bedroom property in the Strensall/Haxby area up to £215,000.
Mr R is looking for a 3/4 bedroom property in Strensall/Haxby/Wigginton area up to £255,000.
Mr D would like a project, preferably 3 bedrooms, in the Haxby or Wigginton area up to £280,000.
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a 3 bedroom property with spacious living area and enclosed garden up to £350,000 in the Haxby area.
Mrs T is looking for a 2/3 bedroom property up to £250,000 in the YO32 area.
Mr R & Miss M are looking for a flat in the Huntington area, up to £150,000.
Mr S is looking for a 2/3 bedroom house in the YO32 area up to £200,000.
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a 3 bedroom property in the Strensall area up to £325,000.