our Harwich Dovercourt branch
William H Brown estate agents in Dovercourt, Harwich, Essex can help you BUY, SELL, LET, or RENT your property.
Our spacious office is on the High Street in Dovercourt Town Centre, situated close to Dovercourt Railway Station and also Dovercourt Sea Front with Blue Flag Beach. Please feel free to call ... in for a chat about the local market and the demand for homes like yours. Whether you are looking to sell your house, purchase your first home, need mortgage services, find a new property or are thinking of renting or letting (we offer full management and tenant introduction only services), buying or selling at auction, looking for a new home, or to buy and sell a piece of land, we are here to help. We can also arrange a survey for you when buying a property as well as conveyancing/solicitors services who we work with closely to get your sale or purchase through to an exchange of contracts as smoothly as possible.
As well as Dovercourt and Harwich the William H Brown team sell and let properties in all the surrounding villages including Ramsey, Parkeston, Little Oakley, Great Oakley, Wix, Wrabness, Bradfield, Mistley, Lawford, Manningtree, Brantham, and Stones Green.
Our specialist Land & New Homes department is available for advice and the co-ordination of marketing strategies on sites.
As part of a large national estate agency network, we are here to help you with every stage of the moving process.
why choose us?
- Local staff with fantastic knowledge of the local area and all the surrounding outer villages.
- Offering a range of services including conveyancing, surveys, marketing packages including professional photos, floorplans and auctions
- Full time mortgage services consultant Nicholas Timson with over 15 years of experience.
- Sales progression to ensure we get your sale and/or purchase through to an exchange of contracts as smoothly as possible.
- Advertising on both the largest two property websites rightmove.co.uk, zoopla.co.uk aswell as our own website williamhbrown.co.uk.
- LANDLORDS and TENANTS insurances, tenant referencing service and professional inventory services available from our LETTINGS team
- Full team of LETTINGS experts who can give you advice when purchasing your BUY TO LET property.
- Branch Partner with over 35 years experience in Estate Agency.
at William H Brown Harwich Dovercourt
What's it Worth
Little & Great Oakley. Thinking of moving or just curious as to what your home is worth? If so call now on 503125 to book a free appraisal.
09:30 - 16:30Book to Attend
First Time Buyer Event
280-282 High Street, Harwich, CO12 3PD. Are you a first time buyer? If so come in for a chat for some free advice on the process of purchasing.
09:30 - 16:30Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Properties urgently required in Bathside and Parkeston for our First Time Buyers and Investors.
Mr & Mrs S. Looking for a 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House, Long Meadows area up to £230,000. Call now if you are thinking of moving,
Mr J & Miss S, first time buyers looking for a three bedroom semi-detached house on The Vineway or The Ridgeway area.
Professional person looking for one bedroom flat with parking. Can pay upto £650 and can move ASAP. CAN YOU HELP?
Mr C and Miss F are looking for a one or two bed property around the Harwich area. They have a budget of £650. Can you help???
Employed gentleman looking for a one or two bedroom property in Dovercourt and sourrounding areas. Can you help??
Mr & Miss M looking for a two bedroom property with a garden. Can you HELP??
Wanted - Land for Sale, from single plots to large scale developments of several hundred homes.
Mr & Mrs Jones need a family home close to a station. They are sold and require 4 bedrooms under £300,000.
Mr & Mrs J, looking for a three bedroom semi-detached house in the Bullfinch Close area up to £250,000. Thinking of moving? If so call now on 01255 503125 to book a FREE VALUATION.