our Harwich Dovercourt branch
William H Brown estate agents in Dovercourt, Harwich, Essex can help you BUY, SELL, LET, or RENT your property.
Our spacious William H Brown estate agency office is on the High Street in Dovercourt Town Centre, situated close to Dovercourt Railway Station and also Dovercourt Sea Front with Blue Flag ... Beach. Please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for homes like yours. Whether you are looking to sell your house, purchase your first home, need mortgage services, find a new property or are thinking of renting or letting (we offer full management and tenant introduction only services), buying or selling at auction, looking for a new home, or to buy and sell a piece of land, we are here to help. We can also arrange a survey for you when buying a property as well as conveyancing/solicitors services who we work with closely to get your sale or purchase through to an exchange of contracts as smoothly as possible.
As well as Dovercourt and Harwich the William H Brown team sell and let properties in all the surrounding villages including Ramsey, Parkeston, Little Oakley, Great Oakley, Wix, Wrabness, Bradfield, Mistley, Lawford, Manningtree, Brantham, Walton-on-the-Naze, Frinton-on-Sea, Tendring and Stones Green.
As part of a national estate agency network, we are here to help you with every stage of the house moving process.
Carl Matthews - Branch Manager
why choose us?
- Local staff with fantastic knowledge of the local area and all the surrounding villages.
- Offering a range of services including conveyancing, surveys, marketing packages including professional photos, floorplans and auctions
- Lettings team offering different packages such as Full Management and Find Tenant Only
- Full time mortgage services consultant Nicholas Timson with over 15 years of experience.
- Sales progression to ensure we get your sale and/or purchase through to an exchange of contracts as smoothly as possible.
- Advertising on both the largest two property websites rightmove.co.uk, zoopla.co.uk aswell as our own website williamhbrown.co.uk.
- LANDLORDS and TENANTS insurances, tenant referencing service and professional inventory services available from our LETTINGS team
- Full team of LETTINGS experts who can give you advice when purchasing your BUY TO LET property.
at William H Brown Harwich Dovercourt
Price Advice Day
Long Meadows, Ainger Road, Chase Lane, Abbott Road areas. Thinking of moving or just want an idea on what your home is worth? Call now to book a slot
09:30 - 16:30Book to Attend
We are having a Price Advice day! We will offer you a FREE rental Valuation on your property.
09:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs B, looking for a 4 bedroom detached house up to £340,000 with driveway & garage, Dovercourt or surrounding villages.
Mr H, no house to sell, looking for a 3 bedroom home close to town and railway station, likes Heron Way, up to £230,000.
Miss H - First time buyer looking for a 2/3 bedroom house within 1 mile of railway station up to £180,000. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs S. Looking for a 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House, Long Meadows area up to £230,000. Call now if you are thinking of moving,
Mr S. First time buyer looking for a modern property on Williamsburg Avenue development up to £220,000.
Professional person looking for one bedroom flat with parking. Can pay upto £550 and can move ASAP. CAN YOU HELP?
Mr C and Miss F are looking for a one or two bed property around the Harwich area. They have a budget of £650. Can you help???
Employed gentleman looking for a one or two bedroom property in Dovercourt and sourrounding areas. Can you help??
Mr & Miss M looking for a two bedroom property with a garden. Can you HELP??