our Harrogate branch
William H Brown is your local experienced estate agent in Harrogate, offering exceptional customer service from start to finish! We offer a wide range of home moving services to local buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent, let or require mortgage services, the William H Brown team combines significant experience and local knowledge to tailor your needs.
Our prominent ... office is situated in the heart of central Harrogate. We also sell and let properties in the surrounding areas including Knaresborough, Wetherby, Ripon, Bramham, Pannal, Follifoot and Nidderdale!
Call us now on 01423 502282, We would love to hear from you!
why choose us?
- FREE Valuations carried out by experienced industry professionals!
- ALL properties are featured on Rightmove and Zoopla, ensuring maximum exposure online to help you find the perfect buyer!
- Thinking of letting? We offer a range of services for our landlords. Call us now on 01423 502430 for more information!
- Emily, our in-house Mortgage Consultant is here to help find the right mortgage for you! Book your FREE appointment now!
- Enhanced marketing packages to make your property stand out from the crowd!
- Extensive knowledge of the local market and area, with selling fees starting from 0%!
- Landlords and tenants will benefit from our bespoke lettings experience.
- Regular property auctions held at Elland Road!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs G, Relocating and looking for a 3/4 bedroom deatched or semi detached house in or around the Saints Area or Southside of Harrogate. Budget up to £600,000.
Miss R, Wanting a two bedroom terrace in the Starbeck Area of Harrogate, with a yard space. Budget up to £180,000
Mrs M. Desperately looking for a two bedroom home near St Aidan's School, with a yard, looking up to £900 pcm
Mr I, looking for a two bedroom home for a couple wanting to be near to Harrogate Hospital, must be a quiet area as they have a cat! Budget up to £1,000 pcm
Mrs I, looking for a home for her and her daughter along with their small dog. Needs to move quickly, with a budget of £750 pcm max.
Miss B, looking for a three bedroom home in the Cold Bath Road area, must have a secure garden for her dog, budget up to £850 pcm
Mr M. Looking for a 3 bed semi with off street parking for 2 cars. Ideally a downstairs w/c. Budget up to £250k.
Mr. D. Looking for 2+ bedroom property that requires little to no work, ready to move in. Would like new kitchen/bathroom. Budget up to £250k.