our Harrogate branch
William H Brown is your local experienced estate agent for the Harrogate area offering exceptional customer service from start to finish. We are a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890. We offer a wide range of home moving services to local buyers,
sellers, tenants and landlords. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent, let or require mortgage services the William H Brown team combines significant experience and local knowledge, with a market leading portfolio of property services. Call Simon, Louise or Amy and put us to the test, we would love to hear from you. Please contact our Lettings Team, Susie and Catherine if you have a property you have to let and they will be delighted in helping you find suitable tenants!
Our prominent office is situated in the heart of central Harrogate. As well as Harrogate, the William H Brown team sell and let properties in the surrounding areas including Knaresborough, Birstwith, Hampsthwaite, Killinghall, Burnt Yates, Wormald Green, Pannal, Follifoot, Huby, Burton Leonard, Little Ribston, Ripley, Bishop Monkton, Pateley Bridge, Scotton, Farnham and many more surrounding villages.
At William H Brown, we do more than just sell or let your property. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help you with every stage of moving house, from mortgage services and conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates and surveyors. Drop in for chat or give us a call on: 01423 502282.
why choose us?
- Free Market Appraisals carried out by experienced industry professionals.
- All of our properties are featured on Rightmove and Zoopla, ensuring maximum exposure online to help you find your perfect buyer.
- Extensive knowledge of the local market and area, with an experienced local team to help you with all aspects of your move.
- Enhanced marketing packages to make your property stand out from the crowd, including professional photos, floor plans and audio tours.
- All properties are featured on premium websites and have the extra benefit of featuring regularly in our local newspaper's Property Guide.
- Landlords and tenants will benefit from our bespoke lettings experience.
- Thinking of letting? We offer a range of services for our landlords, call us now on 01423 502430 for more information!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs B looking for 3 or 4 bed property for a 6 month let up to £1000pcm.
Ms H desperately seeking a 2 bed bungalow in Harrogate up to £850pcm, must allow a small dog.
Mr & Mrs W looking for a 2 or 3 bed flat or house in Cold Bath Road/Kings Road area. Needs to allow a cat, off road parking preferred but not essential.
3 double bedrooms, maximum £350,000
3 bedroom bungalow
3/4 bed house in Bilton or Jennyfields with garden, good downstairs space (open plan), second bathroom
Flat or terraced property with 2 or 3 bedrooms, within 10 mins of a train station, around £250,000.