our Harlow branch
Welcome to William H Brown Estate Agents situated in Broad Walk, Harlow town centre, located next to the Virgin Media store.
At William H Brown we sell property in and around Harlow with many more houses for sale in the popular CM17 postcode as well as the surrounding villages, including Sawbridgeworth, ... High Wych and North Weald. As well as covering these areas, our lettings department also cover Epping, Waltham Abbey, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Broxbourne, Stansted.
If you are thinking of selling, we offer a range of services to include professional photography and tailored marking plans, EPC service, home conveyancing, surveys., free Help to Find service and free property valuations.
Our Mortgage Consultant, Lauren is based in our office full time and has appointments available at a time to suit you including evening and weekends.
Lettings Manager Amber is ARLA propertymark qualified with many years experience, we offer many services from find tenant only and rent collection to fully managed and a range of insurances including the tenancy deposit scheme.
why choose us?
- HELP TO FIND - we will assist you with your onward move through our national network of more than 300 branches.
- We offer bespoke services and packages to meet every landlord's expectations and needs.
- Dedicated Accounts & Management Team
- We have marketing strategies to help give your property maximum exposure and help to achieve the best possible price
- Advertising on the BIG TWO - Rightmove & Zoopla, maximising your property's exposure.
- We offer Online Extra marketing packages to give your property the WOW factor
- Take advantage of London coverage with over 40 branches within and surrounding the M25
- Land and New homes department covering a wide selection of services within Harlow and all surrounding areas.
at William H Brown Harlow
Christmas Carols with Henry Moore Primary School
Join Henry Moore Primary School Choir at the Harlow Town Park outside Spurriers House Cafe for a sing-along on the terrace
All DayBook to Attend
Little Parndon Primary Academy Christmas Songs
Join Little Parndon Primary Academy for Christmas songs on the band stand in Harlow Town Park
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We have financially qualified applicants wanting to buy one & two bedroom flats or apartments in the Harlow area
We would love to sell your home in Harlow, 2 and 3 bedroom properties are high in demand!
Looking for a two or three bedroom house in need of modernisation. Maximum £310,000.
We would love to sell your two bedroom house ideally situated close to the station. WANTED! Maximum £235,000.
There are a large number of applicants that missed out on a shared ownership flat, they have all been fully qualified.
Few investment buyers looking for flats or houses in need of work! Price can range up to £400,000.
DR M is looking for a property within 1 mile walking distance to the hospital TO LET. Can move NOW. Budget of £1000pcm. CALL US TODAY IF YOU HAVE A SIMILAR PROPERTY
Mr & Mrs J are looking TO LET within Church Langley of all different sizes - please call for a free valuation on your property. If you are a landlord with a property, call us TODAY on 01279433469.
Mr M would love a one bedroom flat or house in the church langley development TO LET with a budget of £950pcm, can you help?
Are you a LANDLORD with a property TO LET in the Harlow Town area? We have a number of qualified applicants looking for 1 and 2 bedroom houses. Call us today 01279 433469.