our Halstead branch
The well-established estate agency of William H Brown has a prominent High Street location in the market town of Halstead, and we offer a wide range of services tailored to suit your needs. Halstead is close to the A12, A120 and has road links to Braintree Railway Station, Haverhill, Cambridge and Stansted Airport.
Our full time in-house Mortgage Consultant is available for appointments five days per week and we ... regularly run clinics for first time buyers in our office.
Our experienced residential sales team can arrange free valuations on your property, a choice of online marketing packages for the onward sale, as well as organising the conveyancing for your sale and onward purchase. Whether you are looking for a new home or want to sell your house in North Essex, then we can help with all your needs.
We cover a vast area including Halstead (catchment area for The Ramsey Academy), Sible Hedingham (catchment area for Hedingham Secondary School), Castle Hedingham (home of Hedingham Castle and the Colne Valley Railway), Earls Colne (catchment area for Earls Colne Primary School), Colne Engaine, Great Maplestead, Little Maplestead, Great Yeldham, Toppesfield, Pebmarsh, Stambourne, Little Yeldham, Ridgewell, Birdbrooke, Gosfield, Wickham St Paul, Greenstead Green, High Street Green, White Colne, Wakes Colne, Chappel, Tilbury Juxta Clare and Gestingthorpe.
We offer Land and New Homes services across the area and nationally.
why choose us?
- Dedicated team of experienced sales progressors and negotiators to help with the sale or purchase of your home.
- We never charge for our valuations. Please call us to find out how much your home is worth!
- Prominent LED window displays to help give your property maximum exposure.
- We offer professional photography, Home ID, video tours & floorplans to ensure your property is shown off in the best way possible.
- We have a large network of offices covering Suffolk, Essex and London, and will all work to achieve the successful sale of your property
- Our online sellers account will help keep you up to date with your sale and/or purchase, every step of the way
- If you are a first time buyer, we hold regular mortgage clinics that gain you help and advice when purchasing your new home.
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant can advise on Help to Buy, Help to Find, Remortgaging, Buy to Let and Let to Buy - call for an appointment!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs Bishop are looking for a 4 bedroom detached house within the surrounding villages with parking and a garage. They have a budget of £375,000
Mr & Mrs G are looking in Halstead and the surrounding villages for a 2/3 bedroom house with a good sized garden. They have a budget of £350,000
Ms W is looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Halstead and the surrounding villages, She requires double bedrooms and has a budget of £430,000
Mr B and Miss D are looking for a three bedroom house in Gosfield, Sible Hedingham or Great Yeldham and require parking and a nice sized garden. They would prefer a character property.
Mr B and Miss L have a budget of £200,000 to £260,000 and are looking for a three bedroom property with a driveway in Halstead and the surrounding villages.
Mr P and Miss S have a budget of £190,000 to £260,000 and are looking for a 2/3 bedroom house with off road parking for two cars in Halstead and the surrounding areas.
Mr E and Miss U want a four bedroom house with a 100ft garden for their animals. They are looking for a village location and have a budget of £350,000
Mr & Mrs A are looking in the Hedingham School catchment area for a detached four bedroom property with a good sized garden and countryside views. They have a budget of £550,000.
Mr L and Miss L would like a three bedroom house in Halstead, within walking distance of the town centre, and off road parking for four cars. They have a budget of £500,000
Mr & Mrs G have a budget of 220,000 and are looking in Halstead only for a three bedroom property with a good sized garden.