our Halstead branch
The well-established estate agency of William H Brown has a prominent High Street location in the market town of Halstead, and we offer a wide range of services tailored to suit your needs. Halstead is close to the A12, A120 and has road links to Braintree Railway Station, Haverhill, Cambridge and Stansted
Our full time in-house Mortgage Consultant is available for appointments five days per week and we regularly run clinics for first time buyers in our office.
Our experienced residential sales team can arrange free valuations on your property, a choice of online marketing packages for the onward sale, as well as organising the conveyancing for your sale and onward purchase. Whether you are looking for a new home or want to sell your house in North Essex, then we can help with all your needs.
We cover a vast area including Halstead (catchment area for The Ramsey Academy), Sible Hedingham (catchment area for Hedingham Secondary School), Castle Hedingham (home of Hedingham Castle and the Colne Valley Railway), Earls Colne (catchment area for Earls Colne Primary School), Colne Engaine, Great Maplestead, Little Maplestead, Great Yeldham, Toppesfield, Pebmarsh, Stambourne, Little Yeldham, Ridgewell, Birdbrooke, Gosfield, Wickham St Paul, Greenstead Green, White Colne, Wakes Colne, Chappel, Tilbury Juxta Clare and Gestingthorpe.
why choose us?
- Our in-house mortgage consultant can advise on Help to Buy, Help to Find, Remortgages, Buy to Let & Let to Buy. Call for an appointment
- Our online sellers account will help keep you up to date with your sale and/or purchase.
- We never charge for our valuations. Please call us to find out how much your home is worth!
- Sole agent for Hallmark Developments, Priory Hall retirement properties. Phase 3 now launched!
- Dedicated team of experienced sales progressors and negotiators to help with the sale or purchase of your home.
- We carry out regular "what's it worth" days in Halstead, and the surrounding villages and hamlets. Please call us for further details.
- We have a large network of offices covering Suffolk, Essex and London, and will all work to achieve the successful sale of your property
- If you are a first time buyer, we hold regular mortgage clinics that gain you help and advice when purchasing your new home.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr S & Miss B have a budget of 500K and are looking for a detached or semi-detached character property with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and parking in the Halstead and surrounds.
Mr & Mrs L have a 360K budget and are looking for a detached house or bungalow with three bedrooms, a garden and off road parking in the Halstead area. A garage would be ideal but not essential.
Mr S has a 600K budget and is looking for a house on a large plot with two bedrooms, garage, off road parking and field views.
Miss M has a budget of 450K and is looking in the Halstead area for a two bedroom bungalow. She has a budget of 450K.
Mr C & Miss B have a budget of 350K to 400K and are looking for a 3/4 bedroom detached house with an ensuite, garage and parking in either The Colnes or Halstead.
Mr L & Miss T are first time buyers with a budget of 215K. They are looking for a two bedroom property with parking either in Earls Colne, Colne Engaine or Halstead.
Mr P & Miss D are looking for a buy to let cottage style property in Earls Colne. They would like two bedrooms.
Mr B is looking for a 2/3 bedroom property in the Earls Colne area. He would like parking and is happy to work on a project.
Mr & Mrs K have a budget of 350K and are looking for a three bedroom character property in need of renovation in Halstead and the surrounding areas.
Miss F has a budget of 250K in Halstead and surrounding areas. She would like a two bedroom house or bungalow with pleasant views.