our Halstead branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call Ryan Cracknell ... on 07772013140 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings - call 01787 379372
Mortgage Services - call 01787472491 or email@example.com
why choose us?
- Dedicated team of experienced sales progressors and negotiators to help with the sale or purchase of your home.
- We never charge for our valuations. Please call us to find out how much your home is worth!
- Prominent LED window displays to help give your property maximum exposure.
- We offer professional photography, Home ID, video tours & floorplans to ensure your property is shown off in the best way possible.
- We have a large network of offices covering Suffolk, Essex and London, and will all work to achieve the successful sale of your property
- Our online sellers account will help keep you up to date with your sale and/or purchase, every step of the way
- If you are a first time buyer, we hold regular mortgage clinics that gain you help and advice when purchasing your new home.
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant can advise on Help to Buy, Help to Find, Remortgaging, Buy to Let and Let to Buy - call for an appointment!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs Bishop are looking for a 4 bedroom detached house within the surrounding villages with parking and a garage. They have a budget of £375,000
Mr & Mrs G are looking in Halstead and the surrounding villages for a 2/3 bedroom house with a good sized garden. They have a budget of £350,000
Ms W is looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Halstead and the surrounding villages, She requires double bedrooms and has a budget of £430,000
Mr B and Miss D are looking for a three bedroom house in Gosfield, Sible Hedingham or Great Yeldham and require parking and a nice sized garden. They would prefer a character property.
Mr B and Miss L have a budget of £200,000 to £260,000 and are looking for a three bedroom property with a driveway in Halstead and the surrounding villages.
Mr P and Miss S have a budget of £190,000 to £260,000 and are looking for a 2/3 bedroom house with off road parking for two cars in Halstead and the surrounding areas.
Mr E and Miss U want a four bedroom house with a 100ft garden for their animals. They are looking for a village location and have a budget of £350,000
Mr & Mrs A are looking in the Hedingham School catchment area for a detached four bedroom property with a good sized garden and countryside views. They have a budget of £550,000.
Mr L and Miss L would like a three bedroom house in Halstead, within walking distance of the town centre, and off road parking for four cars. They have a budget of £500,000
Mr & Mrs G have a budget of 220,000 and are looking in Halstead only for a three bedroom property with a good sized garden.