our Halstead branch
The well-established estate agency of William H Brown has a prominent High Street location in the market town of Halstead, and we offer a wide range of services tailored to suit your needs. Halstead is close to the A12, A120 and has road links to Braintree Railway Station, Haverhill, Cambridge and Stansted
Our full time in-house Mortgage Consultant is available for appointments five days per week and we regularly run clinics for first time buyers in our office.
Our experienced residential sales team can arrange free valuations on your property, a choice of online marketing packages for the onward sale, as well as organising the conveyancing for your sale and onward purchase. Whether you are looking for a new home or want to sell your house in North Essex, then we can help with all your needs.
We cover a vast area including Halstead (catchment area for The Ramsey Academy), Sible Hedingham (catchment area for Hedingham Secondary School), Castle Hedingham (home of Hedingham Castle and the Colne Valley Railway), Earls Colne (catchment area for Earls Colne Primary School), Colne Engaine, Great Maplestead, Little Maplestead, Great Yeldham, Toppesfield, Pebmarsh, Stambourne, Little Yeldham, Ridgewell, Birdbrooke, Gosfield, Wickham St Paul, Greenstead Green, High Street Green, White Colne, Wakes Colne, Chappel, Tilbury Juxta Clare and Gestingthorpe.
We offer Land and New Homes services across the area and nationally.
why choose us?
- Our in-house mortgage consultant can advise on Help to Buy, Help to Find, Remortgages, Buy to Let & Let to Buy. Call for an appointment
- Our online sellers account will help keep you up to date with your sale and/or purchase.
- All our valuations are free of charge. Please call us to find out how much your home is worth!
- Sole agent for Hallmark Developments, Priory Hall retirement properties. Only a few plots left!
- Dedicated team of experienced sales progressors and negotiators to help with the sale or purchase of your home.
- We carry out regular "what's it worth" days in Halstead, and the surrounding villages and hamlets. Please call us for further details.
- We have a large network of offices covering Suffolk, Essex and London, and will all work to achieve the successful sale of your property
- If you are a first time buyer, we hold regular mortgage clinics that gain you help and advice when purchasing your new home.
at William H Brown Halstead
What's it Worth
We are carrying out a number of valuations in Castle Hedingham next week. Please call us to book an appointment
All DayBook to Attend
First Time Buyer Event
Do you have questions about buying your first home? Come and see our mortgage expert for advice on your first property purchase.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr H has a budget of £1,000,000. He is looking for plots of land or old buildings in the Halstead and surround areas.
Mr & Mrs C have a budget of £620,000 and are looking for a property with stables and paddocks. They need 2 + bedrooms and ideally would like a one bedroom annex.
Mrs C has a £350,000 budget and is looking for a 2-3 bedroom detached house in a rural location which is unoverlooked and has the potential to extend. She would like off road parking for two cars.
Mr & Mrs Y have a budget of 475K and are looking for a three bedroom property with off road parking, preferably in a village location and in the Hedingham school catchment.
Mr & Mrs B have a budget of 525K and are looking in Halstead and the surrounding areas for a four bedroom house with potential to extend.
Mr S and Ms T have a budget of between £270,000 and £340,000. They are looking for a two bedroom property in a rural area with off road parking for two to three cars.
Mrs G has a budget of £450,000 and is looking for a property with access to Chelmsford and Stansted airport, with three bedrooms and ample off road parking
Mr W is looking for a two bedroom property in Halstead and the surrounding areas with a garden and off road parking. He has a budget of £300,000
Mr W is looking for a two bedroom house with garden and parking in either Halstead or the surrounding areas. He has a budget of £250,000
Mr L and Miss J are looking for a one bedroom property in the Halstead area. They need parking and are happy to do some work