our Halifax branch
Buying, selling, letting or renting? The team at William H Brown in Halifax can help! When choosing an estate agent to help buy, sell, let or rent your home, one of the most important factors will be the people who'll be working hard on your behalf. We have a strong, knowledgeable team led by Branc ... h Manager, Adrian Holland including our Sales Valuer - Ben and Negotiators - Zoe and Rianne. We are also supported by our Mortgage Consultant - Dan, Lettings Manager - Nichola, Lettings Negotiator - Sophie, all are experienced in providing a range of home moving services such as residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, EPCs and home conveyancing. Covering a wide area, we sell and let properties in and around Halifax including Hipperholme, Lightcliffe, Northowram, Bailiff Bridge, Southowram, Siddal, Bradshaw, Illingworth, Wheatley, Ogden, Boothtown, Savile Park, Norton Tower, Mount Tabor, Wainstalls, Warley, Shelf, Greetland, Holywell Green and Stainland. We'd be delighted to see you in the branch so you can find out how our successful estate agency team can assist you.
why choose us?
- Enhanced marketing; including audio tours, professional photographs, Property Pages adverts and premium listing on Rightmove & Zoopla!
- Offering residential sales, lettings and professional mortgage services all conveniently located under one roof, we're a one stop shop!
- As part of an award winning national estate agency network of over 300 offices
- Proactive and friendly team working in branch with excellent knowledge of the local market.
- Great coverage via a network of local branches including areas such as Sowerby Bridge, Huddersfield, Bradford & Leeds
- We're ARLA registered, and offer a range of services including tennant find, full management and rent collection.
- We have an experienced lettings team providing our landlords and tenants with a wide range of protection policies.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Tenant: wanting 2 bedroom house Sowerby Bridge up to £550pcm - Ms P
Tenant: wanting 3 bedroom house Sowerby Bridge up to £500 - Mr and Mrs L
Mr and Mrs F wanting 2 - 3 bed bungalow up to £575pcm
Mr and Mrs O wanting 2-3 bed house with garden Barkisland area up to £675pcm
Mr M & Miss C are looking for a 3 bed semi with a garden in Shelf or Lightcliffe upto £175,000
Mr A is looking for a 3 bed property with a garden an attic and a cellar up to £80,000
Ms G is looking for a 2/3 bed property up to £100,000 in Denholme, Illingworth or Elland.
Mr M & Miss B are looking for a 2-3 bedroom property in Northowram, Queensbury, Holmfield, Wheatley, Siddall or Hipperholme, up to £100,000. A garden is a bonus!
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a property with three bedrooms, ideally in and around Myrtle Drive area, for £80,000 to £100,000.
Mrs S is looking for a back to back with two bedrooms and a small amount of outside space for her dog, up to £60,000 in Illingworth or Ovenden.