our Halifax branch
Buying, selling, letting or renting? The team at William H Brown Halifax can help!
When choosing an estate agent to help buy, sell or rent your home, one of the most important factors will be the people who will be working on your behalf. We have a strong, knowledgeable team led by Branch Manager Rebecca, Residential Sales Lister Chad, Senior Sales Negotiator Yasmin and Sales Negotiators Emily and Luke. We are also ... supported by our Mortgage Consultant Michaela, Administrator Nicole, Lettings Manager Nichola and Lettings Negotiator Sophie. All our team are experienced in providing a range of home moving services such as residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, EPCs and home conveyancing.
Covering a wide area, we sell and let properties all over the Halifax area, including Hipperholme, Lightcliffe, Bailiff Bridge, Northowram, Shelf, Southowram, Siddal, Bradshaw, Ogden, Illingworth, Wheatley, Boothtown, Skircoat Green, Savile Park, Norton Tower, Mount Tabor and Wainstalls.
Please call us in branch so you can find out how our successful estate agency team can assist you. William H Brown Halifax is located in a central location on Bull Green roundabout. Sales, Letting's and Mortgage advice available all under one roof.
why choose us?
- Enhanced marketing; Including Professional Photography, Audio Tour, Floor Plan and Premium Listing on both Rightmove & Zoopla!
- Offering residential sales, lettings and professional mortgage services all conveniently located under one roof
- Come and meet the team! located at the top of St George's Square, 6 Bull Green in Halifax Town Centre
- We have an experienced lettings team providing our landlords and tenants with a wide range of protection policies
- We're ARLA registered, and offer a range of services including tenant find, full management and rent collection
- 24 Dunmore Avenue, 3 bed detached, 7 viewings, 5 offers, sold over asking price 9/2/2021
- 142 Heathmoor Park Road, 4 bed detached, 5 viewings, 4 offers, full asking price 04/02/2021
- 15 Green Lane, 3 bed townhouse, 13 viewings, 13 offers, sold over asking 28/11/2020
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
To Let, Mr and Mrs F wanting 2 - 3 bed bungalow up to £575pcm
Mr and Mrs O wanting 2-3 bed house with garden Barkisland area up to £675pcm
Mr M & Miss B are looking for a 2-3 bedroom property in Northowram, Queensbury, Holmfield, Wheatley, Siddal or Hipperholme, up to £100,000. A garden is a bonus!
Young family looking for a property with three bedrooms, ideally in and around Myrtle Drive area, for £80,000 to £100,000.
Mrs S is looking for a back to back with two bedrooms and a small amount of outside space for her dog, up to £60,000 in Illingworth or Ovenden.
Mrs B looking for a three bedroom semi detached house For Sale in Bradshaw / Illingworth up to £200,000
Mr and Mrs G are looking for a house to buy in Greetland with a good sized garden, parking and garage for around £325,000
We have a proceedable client looking to buy a two bedroom terrace property off Huddersfield Road preferably on Cheltenham/Kliffen Place, Halifax.