our Halifax branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at email@example.com, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
Buying, selling, letting or renting? The team at William H Brown Halifax can help!
When choosing an estate agent to help buy, sell or rent your home, one of the most important factors will be the people who will be working on your behalf. We have a strong, knowledgeable team led by Branch Manager, Rebecca, Residential Sales Lister - Martin and Sales Negotiators - Dan and Devon. We are also supported by our Mortgage Consultants Gemma and Adam, Administrator Michaela, Lettings Manager - Nichola and Lettings Negotiator - Sophie. All our team are experienced in providing a range of home moving services such as residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, EPCs and home conveyancing.
Covering a wide area, we sell and let properties all over the Halifax area, including Hipperholme, Lightcliffe, Bailiff Bridge, Northowram, Shelf, Southowram, Siddal, Bradshaw, Ogden, Illingworth, Wheatley, Boothtown, Skircoat Green, Savile Park, Norton Tower, Mount Tabor and Wainstalls.
We'd be delighted to see you in the branch so you can find out how our successful estate agency team c...
why choose us?
- Enhanced marketing; Including Professional Photography, Audio Tour, Floor Plan and Premium Listing on both Rightmove & Zoopla!
- Offering residential sales, lettings and professional mortgage services all conveniently located under one roof
- Part of a national network of estate agents, with over 320 offices around the country
- Great coverage via a network of local branches including areas such as Sowerby Bridge, Wibsey, Shipley, Huddersfield & Leeds
- Come and meet the team! located at the top of St George's Square, 6 Bull Green in Halifax Town Centre
- We have an experienced lettings team providing our landlords and tenants with a wide range of protection policies
- We're ARLA registered, and offer a range of services including tenant find, full management and rent collection
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
To Let, Mr and Mrs F wanting 2 - 3 bed bungalow up to £575pcm
Mr and Mrs O wanting 2-3 bed house with garden Barkisland area up to £675pcm
Mr M & Miss B are looking for a 2-3 bedroom property in Northowram, Queensbury, Holmfield, Wheatley, Siddal or Hipperholme, up to £100,000. A garden is a bonus!
Young family looking for a property with three bedrooms, ideally in and around Myrtle Drive area, for £80,000 to £100,000.
Mrs S is looking for a back to back with two bedrooms and a small amount of outside space for her dog, up to £60,000 in Illingworth or Ovenden.
Mrs B looking for a three bedroom semi detached house For Sale in Bradshaw / Illingworth up to £200,000
Mr and Mrs G are looking for a house to buy in Greetland with a good sized garden, parking and garage for around £325,000
We have a proceedable client looking to buy a two bedroom terrace property off Huddersfield Road preferably on Cheltenham/Kliffen Place, Halifax.