our Great Yarmouth branch
William H Brown estate agents in Great Yarmouth offer a range of property services whether you are looking to BUY, SELL, LET OR RENT. Our services include MORTGAGES, SURVEYS, AUCTIONS, CONVEYANCING & RENTALS. We also have a fantastic LAND & NEW HOMES DEPARTMENT. We sell properties in Great Yarmout ... h, Southtown and Cobholm. We also sell and let properties in the surrounding villages of Caister, Ormesby, Rollesby, Martham, Scratby, Hemsby, Winterton, Potter Heigham, Repps with Bastwick, Filby, Fleggburgh, Stokesby and Runham. We have a full range of properties for sale, from first time buyer and investment properties to homes in need of refurbishment, as well as large family homes and our SELECT range, call now to register your details. We also have our own in house mortgage consultants, Jon Snelll and Leanne Barnard, who offers a range of products and advice for your onward move. Call now for an appointment. For our buy to let investors we offer an excellent lettings service with various packages to suit your needs. Our after sales co-ordinator, Mary Trett will progress your sale through to completion and keep you fully informed on a weekly basis. If you are thinking of selling, buying or letting, then we'd love to hear from you! Here at William H Brown we offer ENHANCED MARKETING PACKAGES to promote your property. Call now to find out more or for a FREE market valuation!
why choose us?
- If you are selling then ask about our unique Online extra package which includes our Audio Tours. It really sets your property apart.
- Our two in-house Mortgage Consultants are Jon Snell and Leanne Barnard.
- Landlords! Call us now to let your property. We have an excellent rental department,
- We cover Great Yarmouth, Southtown, Cobholm, Caister, Filby, Fleggburgh, Scratby, Hemsby, Ormesby, Winterton, Martham, Runham, Stokesby.
- Through my account a feature of our website you can keep up to date with your sale and save properties to buy
- Established company with 125 years of experience in property
- Our Lettings Team, Gina, Chloe and Andra have many years of experience between them which enables them to answer your queries efficiently.
- Our Letting's team have a dedicated Property Management and qualified Accounts department.
at William H Brown Great Yarmouth
Our next auction is being held at Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club on Thursday 7th December commencing at 11.30am11:30 - 14:30
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We have an potential tenant, Mrs A who is looking for a 4/5 bedroom detached house in Gorleston up to £950pcm.
Mr S is looking to purchase a 4 bedroom property, ideally a house of multiple occupation, in central Great Yarmouth up to £260,000
Mr B is looking to purchase a 4 property, with a garden and parking, in Great Yarmouth up to £120,000
Mr & Mrs H are lookng to purchase a semi-detached, 3 bedroom property with a garden in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston area.
Mr W is looking to purchase a semi-detached or terraced property, with a workshop or cellar and is happy to do work on the property if needed in Great Yarmouth, Caister, Hemsby and Gorleston areas.
Mr P & Miss W are looking to purchase a 2 bedroom property with parking for 2 cars in Great Yarmouth, Caister, Hemsby areas up to £160,000
Miss C is a First time buyer looking for a 3 bedroom property in Caister on Sea for up to £200,000.
Miss B is looking for a 1 bedroom flat in Great Yarmouth up to £400 pcm