our Great Yarmouth branch
William H Brown estate agents in Great Yarmouth offer a range of property services whether you are looking to BUY, SELL, LET OR RENT. Our services include MORTGAGES, SURVEYS, AUCTIONS, CONVEYANCING & RENTALS. We also have a fantastic LAND & NEW HOMES DEPARTMENT.
We sell properties in Great Yarmouth, ... Southtown and Cobholm. We also sell and let properties in the surrounding villages of Caister, Ormesby, Rollesby, Martham, Scratby, Hemsby, Winterton, Potter Heigham, Repps with Bastwick, Filby, Fleggburgh, Stokesby and Runham.
We have a full range of properties for sale, from first time buyer and investment properties, to homes in need of refurbishment, as well as large family homes and our SELECT range - call now to register your details.
We also have our own in- house Mortgage Consultant, Leanne Barnard, offering a range of products and information for your onward move. Call now for an appointment.
For our buy to let investors, we offer an excellent lettings service with various packages to suit your needs. Our after - sales Co-ordinator, Mary Trett will progress your sale through to completion and keep you fully informed on a weekly basis.
If you are thinking of selling, buying or letting, then we'd love to hear from you!
Here at William H Brown we offer ENHANCED MARKETING PACKAGES to promote your property. Call now to find out more or for a FREE market valuation!
why choose us?
- We advertise all our properties, both rental and sales on Rightmove AND Zoopla plus many more to maximise your coverage
- Our Mortgage Consultant Leanne Barnard will be happy to help with any of your mortgage needs
- We cover Great Yarmouth, Southtown, Cobholm, Caister, Filby, Fleggburgh, Scratby, Hemsby, Ormesby, Winterton, Martham, Runham, Stokesby.
- Our Lettings Team, Gina,Tom,Harriett run our successful lettings department. Offering tailor made packages to suit the needs of any Landlord
- Lettings, sales & mortgage teams work closely together to aid in any buy to let investment purchase & can organise full landlord insurance
- If you are selling then ask about our unique Online Extra marketing packs which include Audio Tours to really set your property apart.
at William H Brown Great Yarmouth
If your current mortgage term is coming to an end, call our mortgage consultant, Leanne for expert advice.
10:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
Great Yarmouth Office
12:30 - 14:30Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We have an potential tenant, Mrs A who is looking for a 4/5 bedroom detached house in Gorleston up to £950pcm.
Mr S is looking to purchase a 4 bedroom property, ideally a house of multiple occupation, in central Great Yarmouth up to £260,000
Mr B is looking to purchase a 4 property, with a garden and parking, in Great Yarmouth up to £120,000
Mr & Mrs H are lookng to purchase a semi-detached, 3 bedroom property with a garden in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston area.
Mr W is looking to purchase a semi-detached or terraced property, with a workshop or cellar and is happy to do work on the property if needed in Great Yarmouth, Caister, Hemsby and Gorleston areas.
Mr P & Miss W are looking to purchase a 2 bedroom property with parking for 2 cars in Great Yarmouth, Caister, Hemsby areas up to £160,000
Miss C is a First time buyer looking for a 3 bedroom property in Caister on Sea for up to £200,000.
Mr S is looking for a 2 bedroom house in the Great Yarmouth area up to £500 PCM
Miss C is URGENTLY looking for a 3 bedroom house in the Caister area budget up to £575 PCM
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a 3 bedroom property in the CAISTER area, needs rear garden and a driveway, budget up to £700 !!