our Great Yarmouth branch
William H Brown estate agents in Great Yarmouth offer a range of property services whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent. Our services include mortgages, surveys, auctions, conveyancing and rentals. We also have a fantastic Land & New Homes team.
We sell properties in Great Yarmouth, Southtown ... and Cobholm. We also sell and let properties in the surrounding villages of Caister, Ormesby, Rollesby, Martham, Scratby, Hemsby, Winterton, Potter Heigham, Repps with Bastwick, Filby, Fleggburgh, Stokesby and Runham.
We have a full range of properties for sale, from first time buyer and investment properties, to homes in need of refurbishment, as well as large family homes and our Select range - call now to register your details.
For our buy to let investors, we offer an excellent lettings service with various packages to suit your needs. Our After Sales Co-ordinator, Mary Trett will progress your sale through to completion and keep you fully informed on a weekly basis.
If you are thinking of selling, buying or letting, then we'd love to hear from you!
Here at William H Brown we offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property. Call now to find out more or for a free market valuation!
Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
Land specialists on hand to advise on all types of land opportunities such as sites with/without planning permission, part build, brownfield and others.
why choose us?
- We advertise all our properties, both rental and sales on Rightmove AND Zoopla plus many more to maximise your coverage
- We cover Great Yarmouth, Southtown, Cobholm, Caister, Filby, Fleggburgh, Scratby, Hemsby, Ormesby, Winterton, Martham, Runham, Stokesby.
- Our Lettings Team, Gina and Harriett run our successful lettings department. Offering tailor made packages to suit the needs of any Landlord
- Lettings, sales & mortgage teams work closely together to aid in any buy to let investment purchase & can organise full landlord insurance
- If you are selling then ask about our unique Online Extra marketing packs which include Audio Tours to really set your property apart.
- In house Mortgage Consultant
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers
at William H Brown Great Yarmouth
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
LANDLORDS-We have an potential tenant, Mrs A who is looking to rent a 4/5 bedroom detached house in Gorleston up to £950pcm.
Mr & Mrs H are lookng to purchase a semi-detached, 3 bedroom property with a garden in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston area.
Mr W is looking to purchase a semi-detached or terraced property, with a workshop or cellar and is happy to do work on the property if needed in Great Yarmouth, Caister, Hemsby and Gorleston areas.
Mr P & Miss W are looking to purchase a 2 bedroom property with parking for 2 cars in Great Yarmouth, Caister, Hemsby areas up to £160,000
Miss C is a First time buyer looking for a 3 bedroom property in Caister on Sea for up to £200,000.
Mr S is a tenant looking for a 2/3 bedroom house to let- must have a rear garden with a budget up to £600pcm!!
Mr & Mrs M are tenants looking for a 2 bedroom house to rent in the Great Yarmouth or Gorleston area with a budget up to £575pcm!!
Our tenant, Mr S is looking for a 1/2 bedroom house to let in the Caister area with a budget up to £575pcm!!
Ms M is looking for a 5 bed detached house with a large garden and driveway in Great Yarmouth (near North Drive) up to £250,000.
Ms Brown is looking for a 2 bed house with large garden and parking in Caister up to £140,000.