our Grantham branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at email@example.com, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
Our DEDICATED team are always working hard to help get you on the move! William H Brown in Grantham are always delighted to help you with our range of services whether you are buying, selling, renting or letting! We have over 40 years combined estate agency experience with our staff.
With an outstanding reputation and a well known name in Grantham, you will find here at William H Brown, our aim is to give the highest level of service to all of our customers. We can help with every aspect of your move whether you are wanting to sell, buy, rent or let. We offer fantastic mortgage services and our 'Help to Find' scheme is ideal for any homemover.
We offer a range of lettings services from 'find tenant only' to 'full property management'. With our great High Street location and advertising homes 24 hours a day, we offer Sales, Lettings, Auctions and Mortgage Services and offer premium and feature listings online with Rightmove and Zoopla.
As well as the Grantham area, we sell and let properties in the highly desirable surrounding villages including Ancaster, Long Ben...
why choose us?
- ARLA Propertymark registered agent using an independent inventory clerk & independent tenant referencing company
- Good News! We are now able to offer ZERO DEPOSIT to our Landlords and Tenants, call for more details.
- Our online marketing is worth talking about if you are looking to sell! Professional photographs, floor plan, audio tour, premium listings!
- Struggling to find a property? Call us today and speak to David Woolf, our Mortgage Consultant about our Help to Find service!
- Open 6 days a week, with a late night on both Tuesdays and Thursdays until 7pm, making us available at times to suit you!
- Dedicated New Homes team providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- We hold successful Open House Events most weekends on many different properties - Call now to be a part of it!
- We have BRAND NEW HOMES IN BOTTESFORD with offers available - Call for more information on what we have on offer 01476 566 363
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
WANTED: Mr C & Ms B are looking for a 3 bedroom house that would accept 1 small dog and parking for 1 car. Up to £750pcm
WANTED: Mr K is looking for a 1/2 bedroom flat in and around the Newark area up to £500pcm. Call if us NOW if you have a vacant property that would be suitable
WANTED: Mrs H is looking for a 4/5 bed house ideally in the villages around Grantham up to £1800pcm. If you have a vacant property call us today for a FREE valuation!
WANTED: Miss P & Mr C are looking for a 3/4 bed house in Barrowby or Bottesford with parking for 2 cars and would accept 1 cat. Call us if you have a property coming available to rent.
Mr & Mrs W have SOLD and are looking for their next new home in Barrowby, Grantham for up to £280,000 - if this could be your home, call today for a FREE valuation!
Mr & Mrs N are cash buyers, looking for a new home in the Gonerby Hill Foot are of Grantham and can pay up to £325,000 - if you are looking to sell, call now on 01476 566 363
Mr K has SOLD and is ready to pay up to £325,000 for a house or bungalow with a large garden and ample parking - If you are thinking of selling, call us now on 01476 566 363 for a FREE valuation!
Miss J has just missed a large property on Barrowby Road and is looking to pay up to £430,000 - if this could be your home and you're thinking of moving, call us for a FREE valuation!
Mr & Mrs T are currently renting in Caythorpe and are now looking to buy within the village for upto £280,000 - if this could be your home, call us now on 01476 566 363 for a FREE valuation!