- WAS £240,000 - NOW £230,000 Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Updated Shower Room
- Generous Lounge, Spacious Modern Kitchen
- Lovely Gardens, Quiet Location
- Garage & Driveway For Multiple Vehicles
our Gorleston branch
The William H Brown Gorleston Branch is located in a prominent, convenient High St location with our friendly, experienced team always on hand to help sell your home or assist with finding you the perfect property. We offer a variety of specialised services inc. Sales, Lettings, Auctions & Mortgage Services
and are happy to assist you with any advice you may need.
Our Branch Manager is Jon McGraine. He joined us from our Lowestoft team with his wealth of local knowledge & experience.
We offer FREE sales and rental valuations with various marketing options. Our great range of packages will enhance your property with professional photography, floorplans, audio tours and premium listing on Rightmove & Zoopla - making your home to stand out from the rest! For our fine properties we have 'Select' marketing with professional photography & bespoke brochures. We also have a designated expert Land & New Homes Department.
Our Open House Events are a proven success helping achieve maximum interest in your property, as well as our highly successful Auction centre which has seen many properties achieve over the reserve price!
We can assist with so much more including: EPCs, Mortgages, Lettings, Home Conveyancing & Surveys.
Our branch covers Gorleston, Bradwell, Belton, Burgh Castle, Hopton, Lound and adjoining areas within NR31. We also work closely with our neighbouring branches in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft
If you're thinking of moving, our team are waiting to take your call!
why choose us?
- Busy High Street location in the centre of Gorleston close to shops, bus stops, cinema, bars, restaurants & short walk from beautiful beach
- Longer opening hours for sales and lettings - late night opening every Thursday and all day Saturdays so we're available when you need us!
- Extra marketing packages available to enhance your property - professional photography, audio tours, floorplans & social media advertising
- Ask us about our successful OPEN HOUSE events - we can help you sell your property sooner and for the best price possible!
- WHB Gorleston offer a range of services including in-house mortgage services, surveys, conveyancing, auctions, new homes and more
- We are part of an award-winning, national estate agency with our experienced team having over 25 years combined service within the industry
- Chloe, our dedicated Senior Property Coordinator, works directly with the team to ensure the full management of your property runs smoothly
- In our successful Lettings Department we offer tailor made packages to suit the needs of any Landlord!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs C is a cash buyer looking for an investment property to rent out. She is looking for an apartment or starter home with 1+ bedrooms upto £100,000. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs B are SOLD STC and are urgently looking for a 3 bedroom family house or bungalow in Gorleston or Bradwell upto £170,000
Miss W is a first time buyer with a mortgage agreement in principal & is looking for a 2/3 bedroom house for sale with off road parking if possible, upto £150,000.
Mr & Mrs U are looking for a house or bungalow in Hopton or surrounding coastal areas with 2 bedrooms, off road parking, a garden and bathroom (not wet room) upto £200,000
Ms M is looking for a 2 bedroom house for sale in Gorleston with a small garden up to £140,000
Mr B is looking for a house or bungalow in Gorleston, Bradwell, Belton, Hopton or Burgh Castle with 2 min bedrooms up to £155,000 MUST HAVE A GARAGE!