our Gorleston branch
William H Brown Gorleston are here to help sell your home and assist in finding your next property. Our friendly team is proud to have over 25 years combined experience offering you with help and information on a variety of specialised services including Sales, Lettings and Mortgage Services. Located
in a convenient location on the High Street, you will find us next to QD Stores.
We are pleased to announce that Jon McGraine has now joined our team as Manager from our Lowestoft branch.
We offer free valuations and various marketing options, for our fine properties, we have our 'Select' marketing service with professional photography and bespoke property brochures.
Our marketing packages will enhance your property with professional photography, floorplans, audio tours and premium listing on Rightmove and Zoopla - helping your property to stand out from the rest!
As a "one stop shop" we are able to assist with EPCs, Mortgages, Lettings, Home Conveyancing, Surveys, free guide to selling and much more.
Our Open House Events are a proven success helping achieve maximum interest in your property, as well as our highly successful Auction centre which has seen many properties achieve over the reserve price!
We also work closely with our neighbouring branches in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft. Our branch covers Gorleston, Bradwell, Belton, Burgh Castle, Hopton, Lound and adjoining areas within NR31.
If you're thinking of moving, talk to the team at Gorleston today.
why choose us?
- William H Brown Gorleston are committed to selling your home and help with your onward move. Ask us about our successful open house events!
- Busy High Street location in the centre of Gorleston close to bus stops, amenities and short walk from the award winning beach
- Longer opening hours with late night opening on Thursdays and all day Saturday so that we are available when you need us
- Extra marketing packages available to enhance your property with professional photography, audio tours and floorplans
- We can offer you a range of specialised services including in-house mortgage advice, surveys, home conveyancing, auctions, new homes & more
- Talk to us about our unique open houses and how they can get you a better price for your property
- We are part of an award winning, national estate agency with our team having over 25 years combined experience
- Our friendly, experienced team know our properties, the local area and our applicants so that matching buyers to their ideal home is easy
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs A are SOLD stc and are looking for a 3 bed semi or end terrace house within walking distance to Gorleston High St with off road parking up to £180,000
Mrs W is looking for a family home for sale in gorleston or Bradwell with 3 separate bedrooms, garden and off road parking, up to £180,000
Mr W is looking for a 3 bedroom property for sale in the Gorleston, Bradwell , Belton, Hopton areas with off road parking up to £180,000
Mr P is a first time buyer, looking for a house or bungalow for sale in Belton with off road parking up to £150,000
Mr B is looking for a house or bungalow in Gorleston, Bradwell, Belton, Hopton or Burgh Castle with 2 min bedrooms up to £155,000 MUST HAVE A GARAGE!
Mrs S has nothing to sell with a mortgage in place and is looking for a 4 bedroom house for sale in Gorleston close to James Paget Hospital up to £275,000
Mrs T is SOLD STC and is URGENTLY looking for a house or bungalow for sale in Gorleston, Bradwell, Belton up to £122,000
Mrs H is a cash buyer looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow, ground floor flat or park home for sale with parking up to £160,000
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a 3/4/5 bed detached house or bungalow for sale with garage & driveway up to £270,000. Cash buyers!
Mrs J is looking for a house or bungalow for sale as an investment in Gorleston, Bradwell, Lound, Hopton and Belton up to £350,000