- Delightful detached bungalow in private cul de sac
- 3 Bedrooms, en-suite & family bathroom
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Modern kitchen, beautiful conservatory
- Lovely landscaped low maintenance garden, drive & garage
our Gorleston branch
William H Brown Gorleston are here to help sell your home and assist with finding your next property. Our friendly team is proud to have over 25 years combined experience and are happy to help with a variety of specialised services including Sales, Lettings and Mortgage Services. Located in a prominent
and convenient position on the High St, you will find us next to QD Stores.
We are pleased to announce that Jon McGraine has now joined our team as Manager from our Lowestoft branch!
We offer free valuations and various marketing options. Our available packages will enhance your property with professional photography, floorplans, audio tours and premium listing on Rightmove & Zoopla - helping your property to stand out from the rest! For our fine properties we have 'Select' marketing with professional photography & bespoke brochures. We also have a designated expert Land & New Homes Department.
We are able to assist with much more including: EPCs, Mortgages, Lettings, Home Conveyancing and Surveys.
Our Open House Events are a proven success helping achieve maximum interest in your property, as well as our highly successful Auction centre which has seen many properties achieve over the reserve price!
Our branch covers Gorleston, Bradwell, Belton, Burgh Castle, Hopton, Lound and adjoining areas within NR31. We also work closely with our neighbouring branches in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft
If you're thinking of moving, our team are waiting to take your call!
why choose us?
- Busy High Street location in the centre of Gorleston close to shops, bus stops, cinema, bars, restaurants & short walk from beautiful beach
- Longer opening hours for sales and lettings - late night opening every Thursday and all day Saturdays so we're available when you need us!
- Extra marketing packages available to enhance your property - professional photography, audio tours, floorplans & social media advertising
- WHB Gorleston offer a range of services including in-house mortgage services, surveys, conveyancing, auctions, new homes and more
- We are part of an award-winning, national estate agency with our experienced team having over 25 years combined service within the industry
- dedicated in-house Property Coordinators to look after you lettings property, who are proactive and constantly on the ball!
- We have many services available, including inventories, EPC's, the Tenant Deposit Scheme, and many more all for your benefit.
at William H Brown Gorleston
Our Next Auction
Our next auction is at Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club, Norwich. If you are interested in entering a property please call us on 01493 661999
All DayBook to Attend
What's it Worth
We have SOLD stc 8 properties in 4 days! We urgently require more properties for waiting buyers! Thinking of a move? Call us now for a FREE VALUATION
All DayBook to Attend
What's it Worth Gorleston?
Do you live in Gorleston and would like to know how much your home is worth? Call us today to book your FREE market appraisal.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs U are looking for a house or bungalow in Hopton or surrounding coastal areas with 2 bedrooms, off road parking, a garden and bathroom (not wet room) upto £200,000
Ms M is looking for a 2 bedroom house for sale in Gorleston with a small garden up to £140,000
Ms D is a cash buyer looking to buy an investment house in Gorleston with 2 bedrooms and off road parking, up to £160,000
Mr & Mrs A are SOLD stc and are looking for a 3 bed semi or end terrace house within walking distance to Gorleston High St with off road parking up to £180,000
Mrs W is looking for a family home for sale in gorleston or Bradwell with 3 separate bedrooms, garden and off road parking, up to £180,000
Mr W is looking for a 3 bedroom property for sale in the Gorleston, Bradwell , Belton, Hopton areas with off road parking up to £180,000
Mr B is looking for a house or bungalow in Gorleston, Bradwell, Belton, Hopton or Burgh Castle with 2 min bedrooms up to £155,000 MUST HAVE A GARAGE!
Mrs T is SOLD STC and is URGENTLY looking for a house or bungalow for sale in Gorleston, Bradwell, Belton up to £122,000
Mrs H is a cash buyer looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow, ground floor flat or park home for sale with parking up to £160,000
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a 3/4/5 bed detached house or bungalow for sale with garage & driveway up to £270,000. Cash buyers!