our Gidea Park branch
William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny is a long established estate agents that have enjoyed a rich history in Gidea Park. Originating from Gidea Park Estates, that was created over one hundred years ago with the development of the Gidea Parks renowned Exhibition Estate. Continuing through the ... past 100 years, with recognisable and highly respected transitions from Glenny Residential to Porter Glenny, we now see the latest changes to the strength of William H Brown creating another link to the nationwide coverage. Based on the prominent Main Road, our team has a wealth of local knowledge and experience in the Havering housing market. We are also part of a national estate agency network with over 300 offices across the UK. Dealing with all property needs for the whole of Havering, the centrally located Gidea Park branch covers a wide area of sales and lettings including Gidea Park, Exhibition Estate, Romford, Rise Park, Marshalls Park, Hornchurch, Harold Wood, Harold Park, Harold Hill, Collier Row, Upminster, Cranham, Rush Green & Chadwell Heath.
why choose us?
- Fully qualified in house Mortgage Consultants
- We offer marketing packages such as Online Extra Pro including floorplan, professional photography, audio tours & premium listings online!
- We offer an enhanced SELECT marketing package for executive homes
- Maximum online exposure - all properties are advertised on Rightmove & Zoopla!
- We offer an OPEN HOUSE event on your property which we can accompany all viewings on!
- RENT & LEGAL insurance offered on ALL rental properties - managed or tenant find!
- Fully qualified legal executives to efficiently and speedily progress property sales & purchases from start to finish!
- We offer a range of lettings services - Managed, Rent Collection or Find Tenant Only!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking to find a four bedroom semi-detached house with off street parking in Gidea Park/Hornchurch/Romford for up to £550,000 as soon as possible!
Looking for a three bedroom house in Hornchurch or Gidea Park between £400,000 & £500,000 - to move ASAP!
Cash buyers looking for a two/three bedroom bungalow in either Hornchuch or Gidea Park for up to £450,000.
Nothing to sell - looking for a 1-2 bedroom flat close to Gidea Park or Hornchurch train station for up to £250,000.
Cash buyer looking for a three bedroom detached home between £750,000 & £1100000!
Cash buyer looking for a 1-2 bedroom ground floor property with outdoor space for up to £300,000