our Gidea Park branch
William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny is a long established estate agents that have enjoyed a rich history in Gidea Park. Originating from Gidea Park Estates, that was created over one hundred years ago with the development of the Gidea Parks renowned Exhibition Estate. Continuing through the past
100 years, with recognisable and highly respected transitions from Glenny Residential to Porter Glenny, we now see the latest changes to the strength of William H Brown creating another link to the nationwide coverage. Based on the prominent Main Road, our team has a wealth of local knowledge and experience in the Havering housing market. We are also part of a national estate agency network with over 300 offices across the UK.
Dealing with all property needs for the whole of Havering, the centrally located Gidea Park branch covers a wide area of sales and lettings including Gidea Park, Exhibition Estate, Romford, Rise Park, Marshalls Park, Hornchurch, Harold Wood, Harold Park, Harold Hill, Collier Row, Upminster, Cranham, Rush Green & Chadwell Heath.
why choose us?
- Fully qualified in house Mortgage Consultants
- We offer marketing packages such as Online Extra Pro including floorplan, professional photography, audio tours & premium listings online!
- We offer an enhanced SELECT marketing package for executive homes
- Maximum online exposure - all properties are advertised on Rightmove & Zoopla!
- We offer an OPEN HOUSE event on your property which we can accompany all viewings on!
- Fully qualified legal executives to efficiently and speedily progress property sales & purchases from start to finish!
- We offer a range of lettings services - Managed, Rent Collection or Find Tenant Only!
- We offer Land and New Homes services across the area and nationally.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Land for sale, from single plots to large scale developments of several hundred homes
Looking for a four bedroom house with potential in Gidea park/Hornchurch, close to a station, up to £850,000.
Investor looking for two bedroom property in Romford/Dagenham with good sized garden ASAP £250,000 - £350,000.
Cash buyer looking for 4 bedrooms with room to extend in Upminster - up to £600,000.
First time buyer looking for property with good size rooms in Romford/Dagenham/Gidea Park, close to station, up to £280,000
Looking for a 3 bed in Romford or Gidea Park, near the station, with parking, up to £530,000
Looking for a 3 bedroom house in the Rise park area with own driveway up to £550,000.
Three bedroom, two reception house wanted with garden in Chadwell Heath must be close to station, up to £425,000.
House in Gidea Park wanted minimum 3 bedrooms £600,000 - £800,000.
Looking for a four bedroom house in Upminster ASAP up to £600,000.