our Framlingham branch
Welcome to William H Brown estate agents in Framlingham where you will find a range of property services for sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants. William H Brown is located at the top of Market Hill overlooking the market square and just around the corner from the well known tourist attraction Framlingham Castle. As well as Framlingham, we cover a wide area including Halesworth to the north, Wickham Market to
the south, Stonham Aspal to the west and Aldeburgh to the east, as well as all of the towns and villages in between.
William H Brown has been established in the area for many years and the team are experienced in all aspects of the estate agency industry. We pride ourselves on our local knowledge and proactive approach. At William H Brown we do more than just sell or let your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we help at every step of the home moving process, from mortgage services and conveyancing to surveys and Energy Performance Certificates. We also have a fantastic Auction Department, Land & New Homes team and Select department for specialist properties. When marketing a property with us, we offer professional photography, floorplans, audio tour, paid social media advertising and a free guide to selling.
Our Team: Branch Manager- Tracey Claydon, Instructions Manager- Doris Willmont, Sales Negotiator- James Wood, Senior Administrator- Chloe Aldous, Mortgage Advisor- Terri Wild.
why choose us?
- We sell all types of property in a wide area and have the best local knowledge, coupled with our corporate strength.
- Fantastic marketing packages available to make your property stand out from the crowd. Including Professional photography and Audio Tours.
- We advertise on BOTH Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give our sellers and Landlords national coverage!
- We offer a wide range of services including Sales, Mortgage Services, Auctions, Land & New Homes, Lettings, Surveys and Conveyancing.
- Looking for your dream home but not sure where to begin? We offer a free 'Help To Find' service, telephone us or drop in for more details.
- Our Lettings Department based at Diss can offer a range of services including rent collection & find tenant only. Call Taylor 01379 644123.
- Get access to your very own "My Account" to track your property's website performance, FREE handy checklists, and frequently asked questions
- We are open until 7pm every Thursday!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss J is a first time buyer with funds up to £235,000 and is looking for a house in Framlingham or surrounding villages with a minimum of 2 bedrooms.
Mrs O is looking for a 3-4 bed character property in a village location, with a garage and garden for up to £380,000.
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a 1-2 bed character property in Framlingham with funds upto £225,000!
Mr F is looking for a 3 bedroom detached property with project potential within a 5 mile radius of Debenham. Budget of £250,000-£300,000.
Mr A is SSTC & is looking for a 3-4 bedroom house within a 3 mile radius of Framlingham. Looking upto £350,000
Mrs M is looking for a 3 bedroom detached house with land and paddocks. Looking upto £600,000.
Mr J is a First Time Buyer looking for a 2 bed property in a village location, with garage and parking for up to £325,000.
Mr & Mrs Nicholls are looking for a detached three bedroom property on the outskirts of Framlingham. Can you help?
Mrs Holt is looking for a three bedroom property in Framlingham with a large garden and close to amenities!
Ms Crossley is looking in Framlingham up to £275,000 with a good sized garden.