our Framlingham branch
Welcome to William H Brown estate agents in Framlingham where you will find a range of property services for sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants. William H Brown is located at the top of Market Hill overlooking the market square and just around the corner from the well known tourist attraction Framlingham
Castle. As well as Framlingham, we cover a wide area including Halesworth to the north, Wickham Market to the south, Stonham Aspal to the west and Aldeburgh to the east, as well as all of the towns and villages in between.
William H Brown has been established in the area for many years and the team are experienced in all aspects of the estate agency industry. We pride ourselves on our local knowledge and proactive approach. At William H Brown we do more than just sell or let your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we help at every step of the home moving process, from mortgage services and conveyancing to surveys and Energy Performance Certificates. We also have a fantastic Auction Department, Land & New Homes team and Select department for specialist properties. When marketing a property with us, we offer professional photography, floorplans, audio tour, paid social media advertising and a free guide to selling.
Our Team: Branch Manager - Marie Smith-Norton, Instructions Manager- Doris Willmont Sales Negotiator- James Biancu
why choose us?
- We sell all types of property in a wide area and have the best local knowledge, coupled with our corporate strength.
- Fantastic marketing packages available to make your property stand out from the crowd. Including Professional photography and Audio Tours.
- Looking for your dream home but not sure where to begin? We offer a free 'Help To Find' service, telephone us or drop in for more details.
- We advertise on major websites including Rightmove.co.uk AND Zoopla.co.uk, plus many more maximising your property's online pressence
- Direct phone calls to buyers looking for a property like yours!
- We offer a wide range of services including Sales, Mortgage Services, Auctions, Land & New Homes, Lettings, Surveys and Conveyancing.
- Our office is located in a prominent position at the top of Market Hill, overlooking Framlingham market square.
at William H Brown Framlingham
First Time Seller Event
Call today and speak to our dedicated team to find out how we can achieve you the best possible price for your property.
All DayBook to Attend
Price Advice Day
Framlingham and surrounding villages- find out what your home is worth
All DayBook to Attend
Our next auction is to be held on the 21st February at Barnham Brrom Hotel. Pop in for a brochure.
11:30 - 14:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss J is a first time buyer with funds up to £235,000 and is looking for a house in Framlingham or surrounding villages with a minimum of 2 bedrooms.
Mrs O is looking for a 3-4 bed character property in a village location, with a garage and garden for up to £380,000.
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a 1-2 bed character property in Framlingham with funds upto £225,000!
Mr A is SSTC & is looking for a 3-4 bedroom house within a 3 mile radius of Framlingham. Looking upto £350,000
Mrs M is looking for a 3 bedroom detached house with land and paddocks. Looking upto £600,000.
Mrs B is looking for a detached bungalow close to local shops & facilities. Must have off road parking & good transport links. Looking upto £350,000.
Mr F is looking for a 3 bedroom detached property with project potential within a 5 mile radius of Debenham. Budget of £250,000-£300,000.
Mrs L is looking for a detached character property with 2-3 bedrooms in a village or small town with a budget of £270,000.
Mr E is looking for a character property in a village location or village outskirts, with 3-4 bedrooms, open fireplace and a good size garden.
Mr & Mrs C are cash buyers with nothing to sell, looking for a 2 bedroom house within 7 miles of Framlingham with a budget of up to £800,000