our Framlingham branch
Welcome to William H Brown estate agents in Framlingham where you will find a range of property services for sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants. William H Brown is located at the top of Market Hill overlooking the market square and just around the corner from the well known tourist attraction Fr ... amlingham Castle. As well as Framlingham, we cover a wide area including Halesworth to the north, Wickham Market to the south, Stonham Aspal to the west and Aldeburgh to the east, as well as all of the towns and villages in between. William H Brown has been established in the area for many years and the team are experienced in all aspects of the estate agency industry. We pride ourselves on our local knowledge and proactive approach. At William H Brown we do more than just sell or let your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we help at every step of the home moving process, from mortgage services and conveyancing to surveys and Energy Performance Certificates. We also have a fantastic Auction Department, Land & New Homes team and Select department for specialist properties. When marketing a property with us, we offer professional photography, floorplans, audio tour and a free guide to selling. Our Team: Branch Manager - Doris Willmont, Sales Negotiator - Ollie Yeatts, Administrator - Valerie Beatty and Mortgage Consultant - Nikki Skinner are committed to providing a professional and family friendly service.
why choose us?
- Looking for your dream home but not sure where to begin? We offer a 'Help To Find' service, telephone us or drop in for more details.
- Fantastic marketing packages available to make your property stand out from the rest. Including Professional photography and Audio Tours.
- We offer a wide range of services including Sales, Mortgage Services, Auctions, Land & New Homes, Lettings, Surveys and Conveyancing.
- We advertise in the EADT as well as on major websites Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk, plus many more to give our Sellers national coverage
- Direct phone calls to buyers looking for a property like yours!
- Nikki Skinner our Mortgage Consultant is available for appointments including evenings and weekends.
- A friendly & extremely hard working team of professionals combining over 15 years of estate agency experience!
- Our office is located in a prominent position at the top of Market Hill, overlooking Framlingham market square.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs P is a cash buyer looking for a property in Laxfield up to £700,000.
Mr Y is looking for a 3-4 detached character property in Framlingham and surrounding villages, up to £600,000!
Miss K is looking for a 1-2 bedroom property with a small courtyard garden in the Framlingham area or along the Heritage Coast. Looking upto £250,000.
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a 1-2 bed character property in Framlingham with funds upto £225,000!
Mr A is SSTC & is looking for a 3-4 bedroom house within a 3 mile radius of Framlingham. Looking upto £350,000
Mrs M is looking for a 3 bedroom detached house with land and paddocks. Looking upto £600,000.
Mrs B is looking for a detached bungalow close to local shops & facilities. Must have off road parking & good transport links. Looking upto £350,000.
Mrs L is looking for a detached character property with 2-3 bedrooms in a village or small town with a budget of £270,000.
Mr F is looking for a 3 bedroom detached property with project potential within a 5 mile radius of Debenham. Budget of £250,000-£300,000.
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a spacious 4 bedroom detached house with a good sized garden in Framlingham only! Looking upto £400,000.