our Fletton branch
What is your house worth?
Wonder what the costs of moving are?
Want to know current house values in Fletton, Woodston, Cardea, Hempsted, Hampton and Whittlesey in today's market?
Are you buying, selling or letting a property in Fletton, Woodston, Cardea, Hempsted, Hampton and Whittlesey?
Or ... do you simply need some guidance?
We deal with every aspect including Auctions, Land & New Homes, buy to let investment, renting property, ARLA Propertymark registered tenant and landlord management service and more. William H Brown offers a vast range of home moving services to help buyers, sellers and landlords nationwide.
We have houses, flats, bungalows, new homes and plots of land for sale and for rent covering the areas of Fletton, Woodston, Cardea, Hempsted, Hampton and Whittlesey.
Considering a move or have a house to sell, and are keen to find out it's true market value? William H Brown can provide you with a free valuation of your property and also offer advice to help get you moving. If your ideal home isn't yet on the market, we will actively go and find that property for you with our free help to find service.
As part of a national estate agency network, William H Brown will help you to buy, sell, rent or let your property.
We also have an in-house Mortgage Consultant who can provide information on the cost of moving, making buying or selling that little bit easier.
We would love to help get you moving! Call us today on 01733 896598.
why choose us?
- Our team all live locally and can provide a wealth of local knowledge to our customers
- Flexible and tailored home marketing packages offered giving our vendors the service they require.
- We offer a 'Help To Find' service, helping you find the property of your dreams while we are selling your property!
- We offer a wide range of property services including mortgage servic, home conveyancing, EPCs, new homes, property valuations and auctions.
- Our team have over 30 years combined knowledge of the industry
- Specialist packages available including professional photography, audio tour and enhanced online marketing.
- Members of The Association of Residential Letting's Agents & The Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent Guarantee and Legal Insurance available.
- All our inventories are carried out by a member of the Association Of Independent Inventory Clerks
at William H Brown Fletton
What's it Worth
WOODSTON - want to know what your house is worth? Please call for a free, no obligation Market Appraisal
All DayBook to Attend
FIRST TIME BUYER CLINIC with Lucy Owen. For advice and information on buying your first home please call for your appointment!
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
THREE bedroom home required in HAMPTON for FIRST TIME BUYER
THREE/FOUR bedroom home with off road parking in FLETTON or WOODSTON
ONE bedroom properties in CARDEA required for CASH BUYER
THREE bedroom home in CORONATION AVENUE or VICTORY AVENUE in WHITTLESEY
TWO/THREE bedroom older style home required in FLETTON for proceedable buyer
Local LAND or house with a LARGE PLOT? You MAY be sitting on a gold mine! Please call you and our local expert will help you! 01733 896598
Mr.K is looking to rent a 2 bedroom house in Fletton or Woodston with parking, gas central heating, double glazing and garden. Working professional with no pets, Ready to move NOW.
Mr. T is looking for a 2 bedroom house in Hempstead, Cardea or Woodston with garden, garage, downstairs cloakroom and white goods. Ready to move Now with no pets or children.
Miss C looking for a FURNISHED 2 bedroom apartment to rent in Hampton Hargate or Hampton Vale up to £850 with shower, fully fitted kitcehn & parking. Working professional
Mr. M is looking to rent a 1 bedroom flat or a house with parking in Hampton Vale or Cardea with white goods, double glazing. Garden preferable but not essential, Long Term Let.