our Fletton branch
What is my house worth? Wonder what the costs of moving are? Want to know current house values in Fletton, Woodston, Cardea, Hempsted and Hampton in today's market? Are you buying, selling or letting a property in Fletton, Woodston, Cardea, Hempsted and Hampton? Or do you simply need some guidance? ... Then we can help you! We deal with every aspect including auctions, land and new homes, buy to let investment, renting property, ARLA Propertymark registered tenant and landlord management service and more. William H Brown offers a vast range of home moving services to help buyers, sellers and landlords nationwide. We have houses, flats, bungalows, new homes & plots of land for sale and for rent covering the areas of Fletton, Woodston, Cardea, Hempsted and Hampton. Considering a move or have a house to sell, and are keen to find out it's true market value? William H Brown can provide you with a FREE valuation of your property and also offer advice to help get you moving. If your ideal home isn't yet on the market, we will actively go and find that property for you with our FREE help to find service. As part of a national estate agency network, William H Brown will help you to buy, sell, rent or let your property. We also have an in house Mortgage Consultant who can provide information on the cost of moving, making buying or selling that little bit easier. We would love to help get you moving call us today on 01733 896598.
why choose us?
- Our team all live locally and can provide a wealth of local knowledge to our customers
- Flexible and tailored home marketing packages offered giving our vendors the service they require.
- We offer a 'Help To Find' service, helping you find the property of your dreams while we are selling your property!
- We offer a wide range of property services including mortgage servic, home conveyancing, EPCs, new homes, property valuations and auctions.
- Our team have over 30 years combined knowledge of the industry
- Specialist packages available including professional photography, audio tour and enhanced online marketing.
- Members of The Association of Residential Letting's Agents & The Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent guarantee and legal insurance available.
- We use an AIIC registered inventory clerks to prepare all our inventories.
at William H Brown Fletton
Price Advice Day
Friday is PRICE ADVICE DAY!! If you want to know what your home is worth, please call the office on 01733 896598
09:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
First Time Buyer Event
With STAMP DUTY being abolished for FIRST TIME BUYERS you may be able afford more than you think! Come and see our expert LUCY to find out more
09:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Buyer missed out! THREE bedroom terraced home in CARDEA required for first time buyer
ONE bedroom apartment required for FIRST TIME BUYER - all areas considered
TWO bedroom MODERN homes required in ALL AREAS buyers waiting
TWO bedroom homes required in all areas of HAMPTON. Chain free buyer waiting
Local LAND or house with a LARGE PLOT? You MAY be sitting on a gold mine! Please call you and our local expert will help you! 01733 896598
Mr.K is looking to rent a 2 bedroom house in Hampton with parking, gas central heating, double glazing and garden. Working professional with no pets, Ready to move NOW.
Mr. T is looking for a 2 bedroom house in Fletton/Cardea or Woodston with garden, garage, downstairs cloakroom and white goods. Ready to move Now with no pets or children.
A company looking for a large 4 bedroom house in Whittlesey with 2 bathrooms, off road parking, white goods, gas central heating, double glazing, furnished or unfurnished. Long Term Let Required.
Mr. M is looking for a 1 bedroom flat or a house with parking, white goods, double glazing, garden preferable but not essential, Long Term Let.