our Fakenham branch
William H Brown, Fakenham is here to help you sell or rent your home or help you find the right property to buy or to let. Our enthusiastic and friendly team consists of Marcus De Souza (Branch Manager), Susan Baker (Listings Manager), Robert Scarff (Mortgage Services Manager), Grace Read (Negotiator)
and Sharon Benzerka (Administrator)
We are located directly opposite Tesco and we are open weekdays till 6pm, Thursdays until 7pm and Saturdays until 4pm which means we are on hand at a convenient time to suit you. We also offer in-house services including lettings and property management, mortgages, surveys, conveyancing, wills, Auctions, Land & New Homes department and much more. We also have a Select homes department for fine properties including bespoke brochures and window cards.
Our properties stand out from the crowd with our online extra package, floorplans, professional photography and audio tours.
We pride ourselves on great customer service and would love to help you move. Please call us to discuss.
why choose us?
- All sales and lettings staff take pride in seeing each property that comes to the market, giving them the best chance to sell your home.
- Extra Online Marketing Packages Avaible, inc professionally photos, floor plans and audio tours.
- Open Late on Thursdays until 7pm!
- National coverage as part of an estate agency network with offices up and down the country.
- Staff all live locally offering excellent knowledge of the area and provide out of hour appointments where possible.
- We offer a range of in-house services that include: lettings, mortgage services, auctions, surveys, home conveyancing, new homes and more.
- Talk to us about our Unique Open House service, this is how we achieve fantastic prices on our properties.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss A, a first time buyer looking for a two or three bedroom property with no work required. Funds available to £190,000
Miss D requiring a two bedroom flat or house upto £160,000. She doesn't have a property to sell and will be a first time buyer
Mrs K, a local lady, looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow in or around Fakenham. She is in rental accommodation and has cash funds available up to £250,000