our Fakenham branch
William H Brown, Fakenham are here to help you sell or rent your home or help you find the right property to buy or to let. Our enthusiastic and friendly team consists of Tessa Smart (Branch Manager), Michelle Ives (Sales Manager), Johnny Lane (Sales Negotiator), Will Sparkes (Viewing Representative), Robert Scarff (Mortgage Services Manager), and Jade Brownley (Administrator).
We are located directly opposite ... Tesco and we are open weekdays until 6pm, Thursdays until 7pm and Saturdays until 4pm which means we are on hand at a convenient time to suit you. We also offer in-house services including lettings and property management, mortgages, surveys, conveyancing, wills, Auctions, Land & New Homes department and much more. We also have a Select homes department for fine properties including bespoke brochures and window cards.
Our properties stand out from the crowd with our online extra package, floorplans, professional photography and audio tours.
We pride ourselves on great customer service and would love to help you move. Please call us to discuss!!
We're COVID-19 secure! So you can BUY, SELL, LET, or arrange your MORTGAGE safely with us!
why choose us?
- We offer a range of in-house services that include: lettings, mortgage services, auctions, surveys, home conveyancing, new homes and more!
- Staff all live locally offering excellent knowledge of the area and provide out of hour appointments where possible!
- Open 6 days a week, including late night Thursdays until 7pm.
- Fully qualified and experience Mortgage Consultants to offer Mortgage services tailored to your individual needs.
- Maximum online exposure - ALL properties are advertised on Rightmove and Zoopla. Online extra packages available!
- Our Select team have premium, specialised marketing for individual and higher value properties! Call us today to find out more.
- Our Lettings Team managed by Thomas who has a number of years experience in the field! Please call us for a lettings appraisal!
- National coverage as part of an estate agency network with offices up and down the country.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss T is looking for a 3 bedroom property upto £250,000 in the village of East Rudham
Mr R is looking for a character cottage in Fakenham and surrounding villages up to £265,000.
Mr B is looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached home in Fakenham up to £200,000.
Mr B is looking to buy his first home in Fakenham with a budget up to £197,000.
Miss K is looking to buy her first home in Fakenham with a budget upto £200,000.