our Ely branch
William H Brown estate agents in Ely offer a full range of services to assist you with selling your property or buying your next home. Our team combine local knowledge and industry experience to assist with every step of the moving process from free property valuations, mortgage services, home con ... veyancing, property surveys and Energy Performance Certificates. From our office, conveniently located on Forehill, we sell houses, bungalows, plots of land, park homes and flats in Ely and the surrounding areas including Littleport, Soham, Prickwillow, Stretham, Little Downham, Little Thetford, Witchford, Sutton, Haddenham, Witcham, Wilburton, Mepal and Waterbeach. The City of Ely has something for everyone; the Ely Cathedral and River Quay make it a very desirable place to live and being situated on the A10. The Ely train station offers rail links to Cambridge and London making it convenient for commuters. So, if you are thinking of selling your property, curious to know what your house is worth or even wondering how much you can borrow. Contact us on 01353 663311.
why choose us?
- William H Brown estate agents have been selling houses for over 125 years and are members of 'The Property Ombudsman'
- A wide range of property services available including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, EPCs, new homes, property valuations and auctions
- Open 6 days a week, and late on Thursdays evenings to ensure we are available at a time to suit you.
- Our team of proactive sales negotiators will work hard to sell your house and find you your next home.
- Marketing packages available including professional photography, floorplan, audio tour and enhanced online marketing
- We advertise on the largest property portals; Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk
- We accompany all viewings on your property, taking the pressure and hassle away from you
- Open house events are offered on all our stock to help sell properties fast and for the best price possible
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs C are looking to buy a detached property in Soham up to £300,000.
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow for sale in Ely in Ely up to £300,000.
Mr & Mrs G are looking to buy a bungalow in Ely up to £290,000, they are currently SSTC and ready to proceed.
Mrs B is looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom house or apartment for sale close to Ely town centre up to £240,000.
Mr & Mrs C would like to find a 3 bedroom property with at least 1 acre of land for sale in the villages surrounding Ely up to £400,000.
Dr K is hoping to purchase a 4 or 5 bedroom house, with an annexe, in Ely up to £500,000.
Mr & Mrs T are looking for a 3 bedroom house for sale in Ely up to £370,000.
Mr & Mrs T are hoping to buy a 3 or 4 bedroom detached house in Sutton up to £350,000.
Mr H & Miss C would like to purchase a 3 or 4 bedroom property in Sutton or Ely with a decent size garden up to £325,000.
Mr & Mrs D are looking to buy a 3 or 4 bedroom modern house in Haddenham or Wilburton up to £310,000.