our Ely branch
William H Brown estate agents on Forehill in Ely offer a full range of services to assist you with selling your property or buying your next home.
Our team combine local knowledge and industry experience to assist with every step of the moving process. Our range of services include free property valuations ... and surveys, Energy Performance Certificates and a dedicated home conveyancing department. Our marketing packs are competitively priced and consist of professional photographs, floorplans, audio tours and online advertising. Giovanni Mandato, our Mortgage Consultant is available for appointments.
From our office, conveniently located in the centre of town, we sell houses, bungalows, plots of land, park homes and flats in Ely and the surrounding areas. These include the villages of Littleport, Soham, Prickwillow, Stretham, Little Downham, Little Thetford, Witchford, Sutton, Haddenham, Witcham, Wilburton, Mepal and Waterbeach.
Ely has something for everyone; the Cathedral and River Quay make it a very desirable place to live with convenient access to the A10 and rail links to Cambridge and London make it convenient for commuters.
So, if you are thinking of selling your property, curious to know what your house is worth or even wondering how much you can borrow, give us a call on 01353 663311.
why choose us?
- William H Brown estate agents have been selling houses for over 125 years and are members of 'The Property Ombudsman'
- A wide range of property services available including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, EPCs, new homes, property valuations and auctions
- Marketing packages available include professional photography, floorplan, video tour and enhanced online marketing on Rightmove and Zoopla
- Our Home Conveyancing Department is open 7 days a week including evenings and manages every aspect of your case securely online
- Open 6 days a week, and late on Thursday evenings to ensure we are available at a time to suit you.
- Our team of proactive sales negotiators will work hard to sell your house and find you your next home.
- Open house events are offered on all our stock to help sell properties fast and for the best price possible
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs B are looking for a detached house in Ely with three or more bedrooms and a garage. They are not looking for anything too modern, up to £425,000
Ms W is looking for a 4 bedroom detached house or three bedrooms with a study, plenty of parking and a double garage, a kitchen/breakfast room and a good sized garden, up to £650,000
Mr and Mrs B are looking for a 3 bedroom character property in Soham with good sized living accommodation, a kitchen/diner, family garden and enough parking for two cars, up to £325,000
Mr D is looking for a four bedroom detached house in Ely with a little bit of character, a garage and a family sized garden, up to £540,000
Mr and Mrs L are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow in Ely. They are open to any area in Ely itself and are looking for somewhere with a garden.