our Ely branch
William H Brown estate agents on Forehill in Ely offer a full range of services to assist you with selling your property or buying your next home.
Our team combine local knowledge and industry experience to assist with every step of the moving process. Our range of services include free property valuations and surveys, Energy Performance Certificates and a dedicated home conveyancing department. Our marketing packs ... are competitively priced and consist of professional photographs, floorplans, audio tours and online advertising. Clair Brown, our Mortgage Consultant is available for appointments.
From our office, conveniently located in the city centre and within easy reach of the Ely railway station, we sell houses, bungalows, plots of land, park homes and flats in Ely and the surrounding areas. These include the villages of Littleport, Soham, Prickwillow, Stretham, Little Downham, Little Thetford, Witchford, Sutton, Haddenham, Witcham, Wilburton and other local villages.
Ely has something for everyone; the Cathedral and River Quay make it a very desirable place to live with convenient access to the A10 and rail links to Cambridge and London make it convenient for commuters.
So, if you are thinking of selling your property, curious to know what your house is worth or even wondering how much you can borrow, give us a call on 01353 663311.
why choose us?
- A wide range of property services available including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, EPCs, new homes, property valuations and auctions
- William H Brown estate agents have been selling houses for over 125 years and are members of 'The Property Ombudsman'
- Marketing packages available include professional photography, floorplan, video tour and enhanced online marketing on Rightmove and Zoopla
- Our Home Conveyancing Department is open 7 days a week including evenings and manages every aspect of your case securely online
- Our team of proactive Sales Negotiators will work hard to sell your property and find you your next home.
- Open house events are offered on all our stock to help sell properties fast and for the best price possible
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- We offer free house valuations!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs F is looking for a 2 bed bungalow in Waterbeach or within a 5 mile radius this property must have a rear garden and be up too £350,000
Ms N is looking for a 4-5 bedroom property within the Cambridge area, this must have a rear garden and as well as a garage and private driveway
Mrs C is looking for a 3-4 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms,rear garden and off street parking in Soham
Ms B is looking for a house or bungalow with a minimum on 2 bedrooms, driveway or garage and an added bonus of a downstairs toilet this property must be in the city of Ely.