- Beautiful 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Situated in the picturesque village of Wimbotsham
- Extensive front garden & well maintained rear garden
- Spacious family lounge & fitted kitchen
- En Suite and family bathroom
our Downham Market branch
William H Brown, estate agents in Downham Market would love to help you SELL or LET your property. As part of a national estate agency network, we offer a wide range of home moving services to suit all needs.
Services include residential sales/purchases, mortgage services, conveyancing, land & new homes, surveys and auctions. Our marketing packs give the very best presentation of a property including professional ... photography, floorplans, exposure to social media, video tours and feature and premium listings on Rightmove, Zoopla & Sequence. We also offer a free “Help to Find” service.
As well as Downham Market, we at William H Brown sell and let property in the surrounding villages including Denver, Hilgay, Southery, Wimbotsham, Runcton Holme, Crimplesham, Shouldham, Watlington, Marham, Northwold and Methwold.
Our well established Lettings Department, has grown from strength to strength. Offering free rental appraisals and can advise on a number of services including tenant checks, management options, rent collection, insurance and independent inventories. Driven by their passion to let properties and determination to offer excellent customer service, they are constantly looking for more properties to rent to waiting tenants!
Call NOW on 01366 387638 to speak to the Downham Market Sales Team or 01366 388993 Lettings Team to discuss your options.
why choose us?
- We offer a diverse range of services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, auctions, lettings and much more!
- We offer fees starting from zero percent!
- Not only will we help you sell but we will also help find your next property, as part of our unique "Help to Find" service.
- You can keep up-to-date with your sale or purchase at all times using My Account.
- Located on the market place next to the Town Hall with prominent window displays right in the heart of Downham Market town centre
- We're part of a national estate agency network of over 320 offices
- ARLA Propertymark registered agent using an independent inventory clerk & independent tenant referencing company.
- We are now able to offer Zero Deposit option on some of our properties
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a detached house or bungalow in a rural location with at least an acre of land. Their budget is up to £360,000.
Mrs W is looking for a spacious 3 bedroom bungalow in Downham Market. Her budget is up to £300,000.
Miss W is looking for a 4 bedroom house with a garden, preferably in a village location and close to a school Up to £220,000.
Mr & Mrs G are looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow in Downham Market, and they have a budget of up to £190,000.
Mr S is looking for a 2 bedroom house in Downham Market. Up to £140,000.