our Dinnington Sheffield branch
The Dinnington branch has been established on the main street within Dinnington since the mid 1980's and has a solid reputation as one of the leading agents in the area.
Having a prime location we service post codes S25, S26, S66 & S81, which includes the semi-rural areas of Woodsetts, Firbeck, Harthill, Brampton and Brookhouse, and we have a wide selection of properties from terraced houses to barn conversions.
Jane ... Brown is the Branch Manager/Valuer, just going in to her 21st year with the company and has a wealth of experience of the industry and strong customer service skills along with her valued team. All the staff live locally which is a massive bonus to our customers who require knowledge of the varied amenities within the area.
Our team comprises of Elle Maher and Sarah Hepworth our negotiators, Charlie Walker as our apprentice negotiator and Francesca Newell our Mortgage Services Consultant.
We pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable with a hands on attitude to help you with your move. Please read some of the testimonials from our clients who have benefitted from our service.
why choose us?
- Situated within Dinnington for over 30 years with an established reputation
- Professional sales people with local knowledge and a wealth of experience
- We are a 'one stop shop' offering a personal and friendly service to guide you through selling and buying
- In house Conveyancing Service, Mortgage Advice, Surveys, Auction, Lettings, you name it - we do it!!
- High profile Internet Marketing including an exclusive Home ID of your property providing the buyer with everything they need to know
- Covering postal codes S25, S26, S66 and S81 and offers an eclectic mix of properties at a varied price range
- Help to Find scheme - where we are dedicated in finding your next property