our Dinnington Sheffield branch
Our Branch has been established within Dinnington for over forty years and has a solid reputation as one of the leading agents in the area.
Having a prime location close to the main banks, we service post codes S25, S26, S66 & S81, which includes the semi-rural areas of Woodsetts, Firbeck, Harthill, ... Brampton and Brookhouse, and we have a wide selection of properties from terraced houses to barn conversions.
Jane Brown is the Branch Manager/Valuer, with over 20 years experience with William H Brown assisted by a strong and knowledgeable team who all live locally, ready to help you with your next move.
why choose us?
- Situated within Dinnington for over 30 years with an established reputation
- Professional sales people with local knowledge and a wealth of experience
- We are a 'one stop shop' offering a personal and friendly service to guide you through selling and buying
- In house Conveyancing Service, Mortgage Advice, Surveys, Auction, Lettings, you name it - we do it!!
- £1000 buyer incentive offer available on selected properties, ask for details. Subject to terms and conditions.
- High profile Internet Marketing including an exclusive Home ID of your property providing the buyer with everything they need to know
- Covering postal codes S25, S26, S66 and S81 and offers an eclectic mix of properties at a varied price range
- Help to Find scheme - where we are dedicated in finding your next property
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
REQUIRE 4 BEDROOM DETACHED LAUGHTON, DINNINGTON OR SOUTH ANSTON PRICE RANGE £200,000 TO £240,000
FIRST TIME BUYERS REQUIRING A PROPERTY UP TO £135,000 - ANY AREA CONSIDERED
ARE LOOKING TO UPSIDE AND WILLING TO CONSIDER ANY AREA. NEED A FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE UP TO £250,000
THREE BEDROOM PROPERTIES UP TO £135,000 IN NORTH OR SOUTH ANSTON
FIRST TIME BUYER CAN PURCHASE UP TO £100,000 IN THE DINNINGTON, NORTH AND SOUTH ANSTON AREAS.
Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom property with off-road parking in Kiveton Park up to £100,000