our Dewsbury branch
William H Brown, Dewsbury is located at 1 Market Place, near the famous Dewsbury Market. If you would like a chat about the local market and the demand for homes like yours, please call in.
We sell properties in Dewsbury, Batley, Birstall, Mirfield, Liversedge, Thornhill, Thornhill Lees, Heckmondwike, ... Cleckheaton, Hanging Heaton, Chickenley, Gomersal and Roberttown.
As a team we have over 80 years' combined experience in estate agency and have operated in the town for over 20 years. We all live local to the Dewsbury office and have a wide knowledge of our local town and amenities.
The Sales team is headed by Branch Manager Jo with Warren, Residential Sales Managers and Negotiators James, and Charlie.
Heidi looks after Progressing and Admin with Millie
Mortgage Services are run by our Mortgage Consultant Joe.
As part of a national estate agency network we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process for both selling and buying.
We would LOVE to SELL your home please call into our office, telephone or email us for a FREE valuation.
why choose us?
- Prominent position in the centre of town with a huge window display.
- Open 6 days a week until 6pm on weekdays and 4pm on Saturday.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and local staff.
- Online marketing packages available with professional photos, floor plans, premium listings and more.
- We offer a FREE Help to Find service within our branch. Call today to find out more.
- We advertise on both Rightmove and Zoopla! Not all local estate agents do.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs A are looking for a property with 3-4 bedrooms in the Keats Drive area only, up to £135k
Mr and Mrs B are cash buyers looking for a bungalow with 2-3 bedrooms in Dewsbury.
Mr S is looking for a 3 bed semi up to £175k in the Mirfield or Thornhill area
Mr J is a first time buyer looking for a two - three bedroom property within the Batley area priced up to £80,000.
Miss K is looking for a 2 bedroom house in Dewsbury up to £120,000.
Mr B is looking for a detached older style house up to £160,000.