our Crystal Peaks Sheffield branch
William H Brown are a successful estate agents in Crystal Peaks, located in a fantastic position within the shopping centre.
Our team is led by Branch Manager, Leigh Jones who has been in the industry for over 10 years. Our sales team covers a variety of different areas within the postcodes S12, S13, ... S20, S21 and parts of S9 & S26. As part of a national estate agency network of 320+ offices, we offer free market appraisals where we can speak to you about the many services we offer to sell your home, including professional photographers, floor plans audio tours. With our fantastic Home Conveyancing, survey team, auction department and mortgage services department we can be your one stop shop!
Our lettings team cover the whole of the Sheffield from city centre properties in S1, the suburbs and outskirts reaching S26 and S33. Our lettings team is on hand to find you a suitable rental and we also offer free market appraisals where we can discuss with you the marketing and service we will provide you in order to find you the most suitable tenant.
why choose us?
- William H Brown in Crystal Peaks, was one of the first estate agents in the area and offers years of experience and knowledge to all clients
- A local team with the backing of a national network, we are here to meet your needs.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, lettings, auctions, land and much more
- We are an award winning Estate Agent consistently recognised at the Estate Agency of The Year awards.
- ARE YOU ON THE BIG 2? We feature our properties on rightmove and zoopla, most property searches start online.
- Ask about landlords insurance today. We can arrange protection for your property.
- We offer FREE Rental Valuations!
at William H Brown Crystal Peaks Sheffield
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
For Sale- Mr & Mrs H are looking to a 2 or 3 bed bungalow in S20 up to £170,000. They are SSTC and would like a garage or off road parking and a nice garden.
For Sale- Mr and Mrs F are looking for a 4 bed detached property with room for a workshop and good room sizes up to £270,000 in S26. They are currently in rented, so chain free.
For Sale- Mrs C is looking to upsize to a 3 bed house in Killamarsh up to £220,000. She would like something with a good sized living space for a family and a good outside space.
For Sale- Mr T is looking for a 2/3 bed property in Killamarsh upto £150,000. He is SSTC and is looking for a nice property with off road parking and ideally a conservatory.
For Sale- Mrs S is looking for a 3 bedroom semi in S12 up to £150,000. She's got nothing to sell and she has a 6 month old so she is looking for a property where she can move straight in.
Our client is looking for a three bed detached house in Mosborough up to £240,000 - Could this be your home? She is SSTC and excited to find her new home! Call us today for a free market appraisal!
Mr & Mrs T with their children are looking to be in Handsworth Area, prepared to pay upto £750.00pcm - Can move ASAP!
Miss Turner and partner, both professionals, looking for 2/3 bed house with parking upto £800.00pcm
Mr E-B, doctor at Sheffield Childrens Hospital relocating with his family,looking for 3 bedroom house, can move by end Oct, paying upto £800pcm.