our Crystal Peaks Sheffield branch
William H Brown are a successful estate agents in Crystal Peaks, located in a fantastic position within the shopping centre.
Our team is led by Branch Manager, Leigh Holmshaw, who has over 10 years of experience in the industry. Leigh and our wonderful team here at Crystal Peaks can assist you in all aspects of your buying & selling journey . Our sales team covers a variety of different areas within the postcodes ... S12, S13, S20, S21 & parts of S9 & S26. As part of a national estate agency network of 320+ offices, we offer free market appraisals where we can speak to you about the many services we offer to sell your home, including professional photographers, floorplans, audio tours & 360 virtual viewings! With our fantastic Home Conveyancing, survey team, auction department & mortgage services department we can be your one stop shop!
Our successful lettings department is managed by Lorraine Andrews who is here to offer landlords & investors the best possible service. We help manage their portfolios, provide up to date advice on legislation, offer Zero Deposit options & Rent & Legal Insurance. Tom, our negotiator offers further guidance to Landlords, makes sure Tenants find their perfect home, & helps landlords utilise social media for the best strategy to market their property.
We cover the whole of Sheffield, from the City Centre S1, S2, S3, S4 & S9 to the suburbs S5, S6, S7, S8, S10, S11, S12, S13, & S14 to the outskirts into S17, S18, S20, S21 & parts of S26, S35 & S36.
why choose us?
- William H Brown in Crystal Peaks, was one of the first estate agents in the area and offers years of experience and knowledge to all clients
- We offer FREE, no obligation Sales & Lettings Market Appraisals.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, lettings, auctions, land and much more
- We are an award winning Estate Agent achieving 99% of asking prices and consistently recognised at the Estate Agency of The Year awards.
- ARE YOU ON THE BIG 2? We feature our properties on rightmove and zoopla, most property searches start online.
- Our EXTENDED OPENING hours of 8:30am - 6:00pm weekdays and 9:00am - 4:00pm on Saturday make us the perfect choice for busy working clients.
- · We offer a complete lettings service, excellent referencing, quality advertising and a smooth move in process for Landlords and Tenants.
- · Lettings services - Full Management, Rent Collection and Tenant Find Only. Ask us about Zero Deposit Scheme and Rent & Legal Protection.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
For Sale- Mr & Mrs H are looking to a 2 or 3 bed bungalow in S20 up to £170,000. They are SSTC and would like a garage or off road parking and a nice garden.
For Sale- Mr and Mrs F are looking for a 4 bed detached property with room for a workshop and good room sizes up to £270,000 in S26. They are currently in rented, so chain free.
For Sale- Mrs C is looking to upsize to a 3 bed house in Killamarsh up to £220,000. She would like something with a good sized living space for a family and a good outside space.
For Sale- Mr T is looking for a 2/3 bed property in Killamarsh upto £150,000. He is SSTC and is looking for a nice property with off road parking and ideally a conservatory.
For Sale- Mrs S is looking for a 3 bedroom semi in S12 up to £150,000. She's got nothing to sell and she has a 6 month old so she is looking for a property where she can move straight in.
Our client is looking for a three bed detached house in Mosborough up to £240,000 - Could this be your home? She is SSTC and excited to find her new home! Call us today for a free market appraisal!
Mr & Mrs T with their children are looking to be in Handsworth Area, prepared to pay upto £750.00pcm - Can move ASAP!
Miss Turner and partner, both professionals, looking for 2/3 bed house with parking upto £800.00pcm
Mr E-B, doctor at Sheffield Childrens Hospital relocating with his family,looking for 3 bedroom house, can move by end Oct, paying upto £800pcm.