our Crystal Peaks Sheffield branch
William H Brown are a successful estate agents in Crystal Peaks, located in a fantastic position within the shopping centre.
Our sales team is led by Branch Manager, Hannah Coupland-Tagg. Hannah and her wonderful team here at Crystal Peaks can assist you in all aspects of your buying & selling journey . Our sales team covers a variety of different areas within the postcodes S12, S13, S20, S21 & parts of S9 & S26. ... As part of a national estate agency network of 320+ offices, we offer free market appraisals where we can speak to you about the many services we offer to sell your home, including professional photographers, floorplans & our NEW PORTFOLIO marketing, featuring a DOLLHOUSE tour! With our fantastic Home Conveyancing, survey team, auction department & mortgage services department we can be your one stop shop!
Our successful lettings department is here to offer landlords & investors the best possible service. We help manage their portfolios, provide up to date advice on legislation, offer Zero Deposit options & Rent & Legal Insurance. Our negotiators offers further guidance to Landlords, makes sure Tenants find their perfect home, & helps landlords utilise social media for the best strategy to market their property.
We cover the whole of Sheffield, from the City Centre S1, S2, S3, S4 & S9 to the suburbs S5, S6, S7, S8, S10, S11, S12, S13, & S14 to the outskirts into S17, S18, S20, S21 & parts of S26, S35 & S36.
why choose us?
- William H Brown in Crystal Peaks, was one of the first estate agents in the area and offers years of experience and knowledge to all clients
- We offer FREE, no obligation Sales & Lettings Market Appraisals.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, lettings, auctions, land and much more
- We are an award winning Estate Agent achieving 99% of asking prices and consistently recognised at the Estate Agency of The Year awards.
- ARE YOU ON THE BIG 2? We feature our properties on rightmove and zoopla, most property searches start online.
- Our EXTENDED OPENING hours of 8:30am - 6:00pm weekdays and 9:00am - 4:00pm on Saturday make us the perfect choice for busy working clients.
- · We offer a complete lettings service, excellent referencing, quality advertising and a smooth move in process for Landlords and Tenants.
- · Lettings services - Full Management, Rent Collection and Tenant Find Only. Ask us about Zero Deposit Scheme and Rent & Legal Protection.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
For Sale- Mr & Mrs H are looking to a 2 or 3 bed bungalow in S20 up to £170,000. They are SSTC and would like a garage or off road parking and a nice garden.
For Sale- Mr and Mrs F are looking for a 4 bed detached property with room for a workshop and good room sizes up to £270,000 in S26. They are currently in rented, so chain free.
For Sale- Mrs C is looking to upsize to a 3 bed house in Killamarsh up to £220,000. She would like something with a good sized living space for a family and a good outside space.
For Sale- Mr T is looking for a 2/3 bed property in Killamarsh upto £150,000. He is SSTC and is looking for a nice property with off road parking and ideally a conservatory.
For Sale- Mrs S is looking for a 3 bedroom semi in S12 up to £150,000. She's got nothing to sell and she has a 6 month old so she is looking for a property where she can move straight in.
Our client is looking for a three bed detached house in Mosborough up to £240,000 - Could this be your home? She is SSTC and excited to find her new home! Call us today for a free market appraisal!
Mr & Mrs T with their children are looking to be in Handsworth Area, prepared to pay upto £750.00pcm - Can move ASAP!
Miss Turner and partner, both professionals, looking for 2/3 bed house with parking upto £800.00pcm
Mr E-B, doctor at Sheffield Childrens Hospital relocating with his family,looking for 3 bedroom house, can move by end Oct, paying upto £800pcm.