our Crossgates, Leeds branch
William H Brown estate agents would love to help you find, buy or sell your home. Our branch holds a prominent position within the heart of Crossgates, next to the Crossgates Shopping Centre, giving us the ability to advertise your home to the many customers who pass our branch daily.
As one of the most established estate agents in the area, our team of professionals are eager to help you find your dream home and ... achieve the best price for your current property or land, and we cover the areas of LS14, LS15, LS9, LS25 and LS26. However, our customers particularly benefit from our strength as a national network in the Leeds area, where you can find sister branches in Oakwood, Moortown, Headingley, Pudsey, and Horsforth.
William H Brown estate agents have been operating for over 25 years and offer dynamic, friendly service that combines both local knowledge and national coverage.
William H Brown boasts in-house Mortgage Consultant, Elliott Benson, who will not only help you with your mortgage and re-mortgage requirements, but also help you to find your next property.
We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process, and you will be guaranteed personal contact from our team from the moment you begin your journey with us, so please do not hesitate to get in touch when considering your next move.
why choose us?
- We offer FREE, no obligation property valuations!
- Mortgage Services provided by our experienced in-house Mortgage Services Manager Elliott Benson, a finalist in the British Mortgage Awards!
- We achieved a Branch record sales month in March!
- Are you on "THE BIG 2"? We advertise ALL our properties on Rightmove AND Zoopla for maximum exposure!
- Our aim is to give your property MAXIMUM exposure and achieve you the BEST possible price.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
First time buyer looking for looking for 2 bed house/flat in the Seacroft or Crossgates area
Local couple with young child looking for 2-3 bed property in Halton Moor area