our Cromer branch
The William H Brown team in our Cromer office are here to help you with your property needs - whether you are looking to sell or let out your property, or if you are looking to buy or rent in the local area. We are located in the heart of the seaside town opposite the Tourist Information Centre and Meadow car park.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team is led by our Branch Manager, David. Working with him is Jason, ... our Senior Sales Negotiator, Liz, our Sales Negotiator and Izzie, our Branch Administrator. We also have John and Daniel from the lettings team.
As part of a national estate agency network with over 320 branches, we can offer a complete home moving service whilst retaining our local presence and expertise. Our services include: Sales and Lettings, Mortgage Services, Insurance and Conveyancing, EPC's and Surveys. We also have a fantastic Auction Department, Select Homes Department for specialist properties and a dedicated Land & New Homes team.
We cover the seaside towns of Cromer and Sheringham and the surrounding North Norfolk villages, including: West & East Runton, Roughton, Aylmerton, Felbrigg, Thorpe Market, Southrepps, Northrepps, Overstrand, Gimingham and Mundesley - to name a few!
Feel free to pop in to our office or call us on 01263 513764 to see how we can help you! We are here 6 days a week including late night opening on Thursdays until 7pm.
why choose us?
- Complete in-house services including sales and lettings, mortgage services, conveyancing, auctions and more!
- Open 6 days a week, including late night Thursdays until 7pm.
- Our properties stand out with premium marketing - our Online Extra package, floorplans, professional photography and audio tours.
- We are in a prominent position in Cromer where hundreds of people come past our large LED-lit window display every day.
- Find us on the 'Big 2' - Rightmove and Zoopla. Your property will also feature on the William H Brown website ensuring national coverage.
- Local knowledge and expertise backed up by one of the most successful estate agency networks in the country.
- We offer THREE methods of sale depending on what's most important to you!
- Introducing 'Portfolio'... a new marketing pack including professional photos, 3D floorplans and more! FREE until end of September!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr D & Ms T are first time buyers looking for a 1-bed property in the local area up to £100,000.
Mrs K is looking for a 3-bedroom, detached house or bungalow in Mundesley up to £350,000.
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a 2-3 bed property in Cromer within walking distance of the town, up to £500,000.
Mrs P is looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow in and around Beeston Regis, up to £260,000.
Mr W is after a 3 bedroom bungalow between Overstrand and Sheringham with a low maintenance garden, up to £475,000.
Ms S is after a two bedroom property with outside space and some character! Looking up to £180,000 - are you looking to move? Can you help?
Mrs S is looking for a 2/3 bungalow in Cromer or Sheringham with a garden!
Mr H is looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow in the Cromer area with a large garden to keep his ducks in! Looking up to £350,000.
Mr & Mrs L are looking for a 4 bedroom detached house or chalet bungalow in the Mundesley area with a good sized garden, up to £400,000. Can you help?