our Cromer branch
William H Brown Estate Agents in Cromer would love to help you SELL, BUY or LET your home! The Cromer office is set within the heart of our coastal town, opposite the Tourist Information Centre with a fabulous window display!
As part of a national estate agency network with over 320 computer-linked ... branches nationwide, we offer highly professional home moving services for both buyers, sellers, tenants and Landlords. We can help at every step of the moving process; from Sale and Let Valuations, Mortgage Services, Insurance and Conveyancing, to EPC's and Surveys. We also have a fantastic Auction Department, Select Homes Department for specialist properties and a dedicated Land & New Homes team.
We cover the seaside towns of Cromer and Sheringham and the surrounding North Norfolk villages, including West & East Runton, Aylmerton, Aldborough, Bessingham, Metton, Felbrigg, Roughton, Thorpe Market, Southrepps, Northrepps, Overstrand, Gimingham and Mundesley, to name a few!
Pop in to our office or call us on 01263 513764 to see how we can help you!
why choose us?
- We offer a range of services including Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Advice, Conveyancing, Auctions, Surveys, Select Homes, EPC's and more!
- Not only can we help sell your property, we can also help find your next home. Ask us for more information about our 'Help to Find' service!
- We offer fantastic marketing packages including Professional Photography, Audio Tours, EPC's & Floor Plans to make your property stand out!
- We have a prominent position within the town of Cromer - opposite the Tourist Information Centre with a large LED lit window display!
- We advertise on WilliamHBrown.co.uk, Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give our Sellers and Landlords national coverage!
- Late evening opening hours - we're here when you need us!
- We offer tailor made rental packages and insurances to suit the needs of every Landlord!
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on all types of land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission & partbuild sites!
at William H Brown Cromer
Our first Auction of 2019 is being held at Barnham Broom Hotel & Country Club, commencing at 11:30am... join us there!
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss G & Mr P are first time buyers who would like a home in a village location up to £170,000. They're looking for a house/bungalow with two bedrooms, a good sized garden and a garage!
Miss K is looking for a two - three bedroom house, with parking in Cromer, preferably on Central Road, Connaught Road and Mill Road or something similar and has a budget of £180,000
Mrs S is looking for a beachside property in Sheringham up to £360,000. She likes The Driftway and Victoria Street in Sheringham.
Mr D is looking for a house with a minimum of two bedrooms within an 8 mile radius of Cromer. They're first time buyers with a budget of £170,000
Miss C is looking for a two - three bedroom house with a garden, she likes the open plan style and would like a sun room to relax, She's looking to spend up to £290,000.
Ms R is a first time buyer currently in rented accommodation and looking for a three bedroom house in Cromer. She'd like good living spaces and something that's ready to move into up to £200,000.
Ms N is looking for a minimum of three bedrooms in a quiet spot in Mundesley. She's happy to do minor works to a property and is looking to spend up to 300,000
Mr & Mrs R and looking for a bungalow in Mundesley that doesn't require any work with two or more bedrooms. They are looking up to £250,000.
Mrs F is looking for a property in West Runton with two - three bedrooms and doesn't mind a project property. She's looking up tp £320,000.
Mr & Mrs F have a house to sell in Cromer and are looking for a 2 bedroom property with a garden - they like Overstrand, Cromer and Sheringham.