our Cromer branch
William H Brown estate agent in Cromer would love to help you SELL, BUY or LET your home! As part of a national estate agency network with over 300 offices nationwide, we offer a wide range of home moving services. From mortgage services, conveyancing, new homes, land, lettings, surveys, to energy p ... erformance certificates and auctions. Our Cromer office is set within the heart of our coastal town opposite the Tourist Information Centre with a fabulous window display. Under the management of Becky Emery supported by Property Lister Charlotte Copeman, Sales Administrator Lizzie Langton and we welcome Carina Pelikan as our Negotiator. We have an experienced mortgage consultant, Gareth Jones on hand to discuss your needs and offer mortgage services. You can be assured of a professional and personal service throughout your time with us. We are supported by our lettings team, Kirsty, Nicole and Emma who are based in our North Walsham branch, they can assist you with all your lettings needs from finding a tenant to full property management packages. Call them on 01692 407833 for more information. We cover the seaside towns of Cromer and Sheringham and the surrounding North Norfolk villages of Beeston Regis, West Runton, East Runton, Aylmerton, Aldborough, Sustead, Bessingham, Hanworth, Gresham, Lower Gresham, Metton, Felbrigg, Roughton, Thorpe Market, Southrepps, Northrepps, Overstrand, Sidestrand, Trimingham, Gimingham, and Mundesley.
why choose us?
- Located in the heart of the seaside town of Cromer opposite the Tourist Information Centre with a large LED lit window display!
- Fantastic marketing packages are available to make your property stand out from the rest. Ask us about our professional photography today!
- Not only will we help sell your property, we will also help find your next home. Call us for more information about 'Help to Find'!
- We advertise on BOTH Rightmove and Zoopla, plus PrimeLocation as well as our own website and many more to give you national coverage!
- Longer opening hours to suit our customers - including late night Thursday's when we are open until 7pm - we're here when you need us!
- We offer a range of specialised services, including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, lettings, auctions, surveys, new homes and much more
- We offer a £1000 Buyers Incentive Scheme available on selected properties. Ask for further details (terms and conditions apply)
- We work closely with our Auctions and Select Home Departments to provide all of our clients with the best possible service.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss G & Mr P are first time buyers who would like a home in a village location up to £170,000. They're looking for a house/bungalow with two bedrooms, a good sized garden and a garage!
Miss K is looking for a two - three bedroom house, with parking in Cromer, preferably on Central Road, Connaught Road and Mill Road or something similar and has a budget of £180,000
Mrs S is looking for a beachside property in Sheringham up to £360,000. She likes The Driftway and Victoria Street in Sheringham.
Mr D is looking for a house with a minimum of two bedrooms within an 8 mile radius of Cromer. They're first time buyers with a budget of £170,000
Miss C is looking for a two - three bedroom house with a garden, she likes the open plan style and would like a sun room to relax, She's looking to spend up to £290,000.
Ms R is a first time buyer currently in rented accommodation and looking for a three bedroom house in Cromer. She'd like good living spaces and something that's ready to move into up to £200,000.
Ms N is looking for a minimum of three bedrooms in a quiet spot in Mundesley. She's happy to do minor works to a property and is looking to spend up to 300,000
Mr & Mrs R and looking for a bungalow in Mundesley that doesn't require any work with two or more bedrooms. They are looking up to £250,000.
Mrs F is looking for a property in West Runton with two - three bedrooms and doesn't mind a project property. She's looking up tp £320,000.
Mr & Mrs F have a house to sell in Cromer and are looking for a 2 bedroom property with a garden - they like Overstrand, Cromer and Sheringham.