our Colchester Culver Street West branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at email@example.com, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
William H Brown Colchester is an established estate agent offering a range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let. Based in a prominent Culver Street position, our team has a wealth of local knowledge and over 80 years combined experience in the Colchester housing market. We are also part of a national network of over 300 offices. We offer specialist marketing packages that include floorplans, professional photography, audio tours, and premium listing/featured property on Rightmove & Zoopla, as well as regular Property Auctions and Help To Find scheme.
We cover a wide area of sales and lettings in Colchester, Wivenhoe, Thorrington, Alresford, Elmstead Market, Great Bentley, Langenhoe, Brightlingsea, Peldon, Abberton, Fingringhoe, Langenhoe, Layer de la Haye, Birch, Copford, Marks Tey, Eight Ash Green, Fordham, Aldham, West Bergholt, Great Horkesley, Boxted, Langham, Dedham, Ardleigh, Great Bromley, Lawford, Manningtree, East Bergholt, Nayland, Leavenheath, Little Bentley, Stoke By Nayland, Rowhedge & Frating.
Colchester Land & New Ho...
why choose us?
- FULLY QUALIFIED and HIGHLY EXPERIENCED Mortgage Consultants available in branch for all your mortgage requirements
- Exclusive Marketing Packages: Professional Photography, Social Media Advertising, Audio Tour, Floorplan & Premium Display (t&cs apply)
- Extensive network of estate agents with over 320 BRANCHES nationwide!
- Sequence Home Conveyancing; to support you with the legal side of moving and OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!
- Property Auctions regularly held up and down the country. Online auction service available too - ask for details.
- Regular Seasonal Marketing Campaigns to maximize exposure of your property and stimulate interest
- Landlords and tenants insurances, tenant referencing service and professional inventory services available from our letting team
- Our lettings team can offer different levels of service including fully managed and rent collection
at William H Brown Colchester Culver Street West
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
3 bedroom house required between COLCHESTER and MISTLEY/MANNINGTREE up to £260,000
2 bedroom property with garden required in ROWHEDGE up to £180,000
Full time Banker - looking for a ONE or TWO bedroom apartment near North Station. Looking to move ASAP and can pay up to £650pcm. Looking for a 12 month contract. CAN YOU HELP?
2-3 bed house required WALKING DISTANCE OF NORTH STATION up to £230,000
Professional tenants - Accountant and Design engineer - Looking for a 3 bedroom house or bungalow in a village location. The property ideally needs to have a good size garden and garage included.
3 bedroom semi or detached required in PRETTYGATE up to £300,000
COUPLE looking for ONE or TWO bedroom apartment in Colchester, looking to move in February and can pay up to £800pcm. Ideally looking for unfurnished and with allocated parking. LANDLORDS CAN YOU HELP
3 bedroom end of terrace house required in LEXDEN/CENTRAL COLCHESTER up to £250,000
THREE SHARERS searching for a 3 bedroom property in Colchester close to the A12. The property must have double bedrooms and ample parking. Can pay up to £1200pcm and ideally unfurnished. CAN YOU HELP?
2 bed terraced house CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE required up to £180,000