our Colchester Culver Street West branch
William H Brown Colchester is an established estate agent offering a range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let. Based in a prominent Culver Street position, our team has a wealth of local knowledge and over 80 years combined experience in the Colchester housing market. We are also part of a national network of over 300 offices. We offer specialist marketing packages that include
floorplans, professional photography, audio tours, and premium listing/featured property on Rightmove & Zoopla, as well as regular Property Auctions and Help To Find scheme.
We cover a wide area of sales and lettings in Colchester, Wivenhoe, Thorrington, Alresford, Elmstead Market, Great Bentley, Langenhoe, Brightlingsea, Peldon, Abberton, Fingringhoe, Langenhoe, Layer de la Haye, Birch, Copford, Marks Tey, Eight Ash Green, Fordham, Aldham, West Bergholt, Great Horkesley, Boxted, Langham, Dedham, Ardleigh, Great Bromley, Lawford, Manningtree, East Bergholt, Nayland, Leavenheath, Little Bentley, Stoke By Nayland, Rowhedge & Frating.
Colchester Land & New Homes department requires land with or without planning permission. Our experienced lettings team are here to offer landlords and investors the best possible service, help with their portfolios and offer managed & tenant find services. We have fully qualified and experienced Mortgage Consultants available in our Colchester branch to help you find the right mortgage and protection & will writing service.
why choose us?
- Covid 19 Secure Market Appraisals & Viewing Appointments available, as well as Virtual Viewings
- Marketing Packages: Professional Photography, Social Media Advertising, Virtual & Audio Tours, Floorplan & Premium Advertising (T&Cs apply)
- Fully qualified and highly experienced Mortgage Consultant available for telephone appointments for all your mortgage requirements
- Sequence Home Conveyancing; to support you with the legal side of moving - extended opening hours
- Modern Method of Auction service available
- We offer a complete lettings service, excellent referencing, quality advertising and a smooth move in process for Landlords and Tenants.
- Our Lettings team can offer different levels of service including Full management, Rent Collection and Tenant Finding Only.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
2/3 bedroom house required by investment buyer, within walking distance of town and station between £180,000 and £250,000
2/3 semi or detached property required with garden and parking in TOWN CENTRE POSITION up to £275,000
Full time Banker - looking for a ONE or TWO bedroom apartment near North Station. Looking to move ASAP and can pay up to £800pcm. Looking for a 12 month contract. CAN YOU HELP?
4 bedroom property required by cash purchaser with garden, parking for two cars/garage NORTH SIDE OF COLCHESTER up to £425,000
Professional tenants - Accountant and Design engineer - Looking for a 3 bedroom house or bungalow in a village location. The property ideally needs to have a good size garden and garage included.
3 bedroom semi detached house with parking required on the RIVERSIDE ESTATE from £320,000 to £350,000
COUPLE looking for ONE or TWO bedroom apartment in Colchester, looking to move in ASAP and can pay up to £800pcm. Ideally looking for unfurnished and with allocated parking. LANDLORDS CAN YOU HELP
2 + end terrace/semi detached house required with garden and parking CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION up to £220,000
THREE SHARERS searching for a 3 bedroom property in Colchester close to the A12. The property must have double bedrooms and ample parking. Can pay up to £1200pcm and ideally unfurnished. CAN YOU HELP?
2/3 bedroom bungalow required by cash purchaser with reasonable garden and a garage in TIPTREE or WEST SIDE OF COLCHESTER up to £400,000