- GUIDE PRICE £400,000-£425,000
- Planning Permission to be converted into a 6 bedroom house, with two en suites and family bathroom.
- Standing in beautifully presented gardens to front & rear.
- Generous size concrete pattern driveway, leading to the double garage.
- Well presented, spacious accommodation throughout.
our Chesterfield branch
Our team in Chesterfield are really loving being in the town and being involved within the community as we see this as a huge importance to the business. We also understand that selling your home is one of the biggest decisions that you will make & that you're next home must be as perfect, that's w ... hy we treat both your SALE and PURCHASE equal to each other. We will do everything we can to help you FIND the right PROPERTY to BUY, even if it’s not yet on the MARKET! We offer many other services from, Home Conveyancing, Lettings, Mortgage Services to Surveys. We have some great properties on the market at the minute & we are listing NEW PROPERTIES every week, but we are always looking for new stock with BUYERS waiting for their perfect home to come to the market with our exclusive, FREE "HELP TO FIND" SERVICE. Most importantly William H Brown understand our customers are our number one priority & that it’s not just about selling a house, it’s about knowing our customers & being there for them every step of the way. So if you're looking for an agent that cares please call the team now!
why choose us?
- Our aim is to get your property seen by as many people possible and achieve the best possible price for you.
- We offer a range of services including, HOME CONVEYANCING, SURVEYS, LETTINGS, AUCTIONS, LAND & NEW HOMES, MORTGAGE SERVICES and much more.
- We have flexible appointments available for FREE PROPERTY VALUATIONS including weekends.
- Specialist MARKETING packages available to make your PROPERTY stand out including professional photography, audio tours and floorplans.
- We advertise on all major property websites including the BIG 2 ZOOPLA, RIGHTMOVE and PRIME LOCATION.
- HELP TO FIND! We will help you find the right PROPERTY even if it's not on the market with us! Please call now for further information.
- APPROVE YOUR PARTICULARS ONLINE - No need to wait for the post! You can ensure that your PROPERTY is ready to be fully marketed asap.
at William H Brown Chesterfield
Considering Renting your property, want to know how much its worth? We will be in the Whittington on Thursday 8th December 2017All Day
Price Advice Day
We will be in Staveley carrying out free valuations on Monday 11th December 2017 - If you are thinking about selling please callAll Day
What's it Worth
Thinking about selling? We will be in Inkersall area on Tuesday 12th December 2017 - Call now for a Free Valuation of your homeAll Day
Thinking of Renting? We will be in the Clowne area on Tuesday 19th December 2017, Call Now for more details.All Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs H-is looking for a 3 Bed Det House/Bungalow,downstairs W.C - Good kitchen & bathroom - Conservatory - Garage or driveway -Manageable Garden - Upto £275k in Walton, Wingerworth, Ashgate or Newbold
Mr & Mrs C - Are looking for a 2 bedroom Bungalow - Detached or Semi Detached - Manageable garden and would like a Garage - Upto £150k In Old Whittington, Arkwright Town, Newbold or surrounding areas
Mr B & Miss U are looking for their first home in the North of Chesterfield and would like a 3 bedroom property - If your thinking of selling in Staveley, Inkersall or the surrounding areas please call
Mr & Mrs B are on the market and looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow in Creswell, Clowne, Chesterfield, Eckington and the surrounding areas upto £140k Please call us if you have a property to sell
Miss S - Wants to be back in Dronfield ASAP, looking for a 2 Bedroom House upto £550.00pcm
Miss S is looking for a 2 Bedroom House, upto £550.00pcm within the Bradway Catchment Area. Do you have a property empty or becoming available that she can make a home?
Mr P is a Retired Professional looking for a new property upto £550.00pcm, close to local amenities, open to many areas - Can you help?
Mr M is willing to pay upto £525.00pcm for a property around the Dronfield Area, Needs to Move by 3rd July.
Mr & Mrs F are looking for a 4/5 bedroom detached house in the Brookfield catchment area - Upto £500k are you think of selling a home within the Area - Please call Now for a Free Valuation
Mr & Mrs S will soon be in rented & are looking to purchase a property on Millthorpe Lane - 3/4 beds, large garden or uprto an acre of land, garage & parking. Are you thinking of selling?