- **Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000**
- A TRULY UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE:
- This Stone Built Three Bedroom Semi Detached Cottage offering many traditional features and located on a private road.
- Self Contained Annex with Private Garden
- Secure Gated Parking & Large Garage
our Chesterfield branch
Our team in Chesterfield are really loving being in the town and being involved within the community as we see this as a huge importance to the business. We also understand that selling your home is one of the biggest decisions that you will make & that you're next home must be as perfect, that's why
we treat both your SALE and PURCHASE equal to each other. We will do everything we can to help you FIND the right PROPERTY to BUY, even if it’s not yet on the MARKET! We offer many other services from, Home Conveyancing, Lettings, Mortgage Services to Surveys.
We have some great properties on the market at the minute & we are listing NEW PROPERTIES every week, but we are always looking for new stock with BUYERS waiting for their perfect home to come to the market with our exclusive, FREE "HELP TO FIND" SERVICE.
Most importantly William H Brown understand our customers are our number one priority & that it’s not just about selling a house, it’s about knowing our customers & being there for them every step of the way. So if you're looking for an agent that cares please call the team now!
why choose us?
- We offer a range of services including, HOME CONVEYANCING, SURVEYS, LETTINGS, AUCTIONS, LAND & NEW HOMES, MORTGAGE SERVICES and much more.
- We have flexible appointments available for FREE PROPERTY VALUATIONS including weekends.
- We advertise on all major property websites including the BIG 2 ZOOPLA, RIGHTMOVE and PRIME LOCATION.
- HELP TO FIND! We will help you find the right PROPERTY even if it's not on the market with us! Please call now for further information.
- APPROVE YOUR PARTICULARS ONLINE - No need to wait for the post! You can ensure that your PROPERTY is ready to be fully marketed asap.
at William H Brown Chesterfield
What's it Worth
Thinking about selling? We will be in Palterton on Monday 30th April 2018 - Call now for a Free Valuation of your home
All DayBook to Attend
Our next Auction is being held 03rd May 2018 at Leeds United Football Ground, Elland Road Leeds from 12pm... Do you have a LOT to SELL?
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow in Wingerworth. in a semi rural position would like an en-suite and study - Property more important than price. We would love to hear from you
Miss S - Wants to be back in Dronfield ASAP, looking for a 2 Bedroom House upto £550.00pcm
Miss S is looking for a 2 Bedroom House, upto £550.00pcm within the Bradway Catchment Area. Do you have a property empty or becoming available that she can make a home?
Mr P is a Retired Professional looking for a new property upto £550.00pcm, close to local amenities, open to many areas - Can you help?
Mr M is willing to pay upto £525.00pcm for a property around the Dronfield Area, Needs to Move by 3rd July.
Mr & Mrs F are looking for a 4/5 bedroom detached house in the Brookfield catchment area - Upto £500k are you think of selling a home within the Area - Please call Now for a Free Valuation
Mr/s L are looking for a 4 bedroom detached property in Palterton, Scarcliffe or Glapwell upto £300k, would like 3 reception rooms, parking and gardens. Please call if you are thinking of selling
Miss S is looking for a property with character 2/3 bedroom in a semi rural/village location of Harthill, Holymoorside or surrounding upto £215k Please call if you are thinking of selling
Mr/s K are looking for a four bedroom detached - LARGE GARDEN ESSENTIAL - Would like to stay in Ashgate or surrounding areas - If you are thinking of selling PLEASE CALL
Mr S - Is looking for a 4 bedroom detached property with a garage £200-£230k all areas of Chesterfield considered If you are thinking of selling we would love to hear from you Please call now!