our Chesterfield branch
The Team in Chesterfield understand that buying or selling a home is one of the biggest decisions that you will make and we will be with you from the start to the finish getting you the very best price possible for your home and doing everything we can to help you find you a property to buy, even if
it’s not yet on the market through our exclusive Help to Find service. We also offer many other services from bespoke marketing packages with social media campaigns to Home Conveyancing, Lettings, Mortgage Services and Surveys.
Most importantly, William H Brown understand that our customers need an agent that they can trust and that’s why our customers are our number one priority. We understand it’s not just about selling, buying. letting or renting a home, it’s about knowing our customers and being there for them every step of the way making sure your move goes as smoothly as possible. If you're looking for an agent that cares you've just found us...please call the team now or call into our office for a chat.
why choose us?
- We offer a range of services including, HOME CONVEYANCING, SURVEYS, LETTINGS, AUCTIONS, LAND & NEW HOMES, MORTGAGE SERVICES and much more.
- We have flexible appointments available for FREE PROPERTY VALUATIONS including weekends.
- We advertise on all major property websites including the BIG 2 ZOOPLA, RIGHTMOVE and PRIME LOCATION.
- HELP TO FIND! We will help you find the right PROPERTY even if it's not on the market with us! Please call now for further information.
- APPROVE YOUR PARTICULARS ONLINE - No need to wait for the post! You can ensure that your PROPERTY is ready to be fully marketed asap.
- Specialist Marketing Packages to include a 10 Day Socail Media Campaign - please call for more information
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs W Wanting a 2 Bedroom Bungalow with Parking in the Chesterfield Area. Looking upto £155k. Do not hesitate to call if you can help.
Mr & Mrs S are looking for An Old Style Terrace House, in the Clowne & Barlborough Areas on Chesterfield upto £120,000 - Ideally ready to move straight into with a garden - Parking Not essential
Miss N & Mr W are looking for a three bedroom family home, with an ensuite to the Master, utility room, two reception rooms and parking in Newbold Ashgate Walton upto £330k - Can You Help Please call
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a two bedroom + property, with driveway, garden and garage in Wingerworth and Old Tupton upto £240k If you are thinking of selling we would love to hear fro you
Mr/s M are looking for their forever home & would like a min of a two bedroom detached Bunaglow with a bathroom with bath, garage and ideally ready to move into in Hasland or Wingerworth upto £250k.
Mrs K is looking for a min of a 4 bedroom detached family home in a good school catchement within the Dronfield & Chesterfield -Upto £600k If your property matches we would love to hear from you
Miss S - Wants to be back in Dronfield ASAP, looking for a 3 bedroom house upto £700pcm
Miss T is looking for a 2 bedroom house, upto £550pcm within the Bradway catchment area. Do you have a property empty or becoming available that she can make a home?
Mr and Mrs W are retired professionals looking for a new bungalow upto £600pcm, close to local amenities, open to many areas - Can you help?
Mr M is willing to pay upto £550pcm for a property around the Dronfield area, Needs to move by 3rd July 2019