our Castleford branch
William H Brown estate agents, Castleford would love to SELL your home. Please feel free to call into our office on Bank Street in the heart of Castleford Town Centre at any time to meet our experienced sales team, and to find out about the current local market, and the demand for homes just like yours.
Our established team have operated in the town for over 30 years and have helped thousands of customers find their perfect property, whether they're first time buyers, buying a family home, or investors looking to expand their property portfolio.
We sell properties in and around the Castleford area, with a number of houses for sale in Allerton Bywater, Burton Salmon, Castleford, Fairburn, Ferrybridge, Great Preston, and Kippax, as well as Ledston, Knottingley, Brotherton, Monk Fryston, Methley, Garforth, Featherstone, South Milford, Sherburn In Elmet, Swillington, and Normanton. We also deal with Land Sales, New Homes, and we have a dedicated Auction team with regular auction events.
As Castlefords number one estate agent, we have developed an outstanding reputation for giving all of our customers a first class service.
No only are we well placed to advise on the current housing market conditions, we also offer a range of in house services to help your property sale and purchase run smoothly; from free market appraisals, professional photography, EPCs, audiotours, floor plans, and home convyencing, surveys, initial mortgage advice, remortaging, help to buy, and insurance.
why choose us?
- We are open six days a week!
- Marketing packages available that are designed to get your property maximum exposure.
- Dedicated, proactive and professional sales team who are here to make your move run as smooth and swiftly as possible.
- We offer a Help to Find service within our branch to ensure you don't miss out on new properties. Call us today to find out more.
- Mortgage appointments are available in-branch with our Mortgage Services Consultant Liam Evers.
- Sarah Weaver is our designated sales progressor who will assist you through the entire selling process.
- Are you on THE BIG 2? We advertise ALL our properties for sale on both RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA to generate maximum exposure.
- Need a reliable and reputable conveyencer? We have our very own panel of solicitors to help you with the sale and purchase of your home.
at William H Brown Castleford
OPEN HOUSE EVENT. Easter bank holiday weekend! Call us for more information
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Investor seeking properties for sale in good condition with 2 -3 bedrooms with NO CHAIN within Castleford and surrounding areas.
Looking at houses for sale in Castleford, Normanton and the Whitwood area - a 2 -3 bedroom modern property with off street parking for two cars. Must be close to public transport links to Leeds.
Wanted - First time buyer looking to move into the Methley area seeks a three bedroom semi detached property for sale.
Mr & Mrs M are looking to purchase a second property within the Castleford area. Must be a one bedroom apartment with good size rooms throughout and have off street parking.
Mr & Mrs G are looking to move to Methley and are seeking a good size three bedroom property for sale
Wanted - For sale - a for four bedroom detached houses for sale in Methley. Must be close to good schools.
First Time Buyer looking to buy for a four bedroom home in Castleford or Normanton for sale. Any Style considered.
Mr M has now sold and is looking to buy a property on Westfield Avenue, Castleford
First Time Buyers are looking for a house to buy in Castleford / Normanton / Featherstone for a three bedroom semi detached property with off street parking upto £120,000. Must be in good condition.
Mr & Mrs B are searching for a Bungalow for sale in the Castleford area upto £210,000