our Castleford branch
William H Brown estate agents, Castleford would love to SELL your home. Please feel free to call into our office on Bank Street in the heart of Castleford town centre at any time to meet our experienced sales team to find out about the local market, and demand for homes just like yours. Our establis ... hed team have operated in the town for over 30 years and have helped thousands of customers find their perfect property, whether they're first time buyers, buying a family home, or investors looking to expand their property portfolio. We sell properties in all of the following areas: Allerton Bywater, Burton Salmon, Castleford, Fairburn, Ferrybridge, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Knottingley, Brotherton, Monk Fryston, Methley, Garforth, Featherstone, South Milford, Sherburn In Elmet, Swillington, and Normanton.
why choose us?
- We are open six days a week!
- Marketing packages available that are designed to get your property maximum exposure.
- Dedicated, proactive and professional sales team who are here to make your move run as smooth and swiftly as possible.
- We offer a Help to Find service within our branch to ensure you don't miss out on new properties. Call us today to find out more.
- Mortgage appointments are available in-branch with our Mortgage Services Consultant Liam Evers.
- Sarah Weaver is our designated sales progressor who will assist you through the entire selling process.
- Are you on THE BIG 2? We advertise ALL our properties for sale on both RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA to generate maximum exposure.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Investor seeking properties in good condition 2 -3 bedrooms with NO CHAIN within Castleford and surrounding areas.
Looking in the Castleford, Normanton, Whitwood area for a 2 -3 bedroom modern property with off street parking for two cars. Must be close to public transport links to Leeds.
First time buyer looking to move into the Methley area seeks a three bedroom semi detached property.
Mr & Mrs M are looking a second property within the Castleford area. Must be a one bedroom apartment with good size rooms throughout and have off street parking.
Mr & Mrs G are looking to move to Methley and are seeking a good size three bedroom property.
Looking for four bedroom detached houses for sale in Methley. Must be close to good schools.
First Time Buyer looking for a four bedroom home in Castleford or Normanton. Any Style considered.
Mr M has now sold and is seeking a property on Westfield Avenue, Castleford
First Time Buyers are looking in Castleford / Normanton / Featherstone for a three bedroom semi detached property with off street parking upto £120,000. Must be in good condition.
Buyers are looking for a property in Kippax or Garforth with two to three bedrooms, off street parking, upto £150,000