our Castleford branch
William H Brown estate agents, Castleford would love to sell your home! Feel free to call into our office on Bank Street in the heart of Castleford Town Centre at any time to meet our experienced sales team, and to find out about the current local market, and the demand for homes just like yours. Our
established team have operated in the town for over 30 years and have helped thousands of customers find their perfect property, whether they're first time buyers, buying a family home, or investors looking to expand their property portfolios.
We sell properties in and around the Castleford area, with a number of houses for sale in WF10 2 Allerton Bywater, LS25 5 Burton Salmon, WF10 Castleford, WF11 9 Fairburn, WF11 8 Ferrybridge, LS26 8 Great Preston, and LS25 7 Kippax, as well as WF10 2 Ledston, WF11 8 Knottingley, WF11 9 Brotherton, LS25 5 Monk Fryston, LS26 9 Methley, LS25 2 Garforth, WF7 6 Featherstone, LS25 5 South Milford, LS25 6 Sherburn In Elmet, LS26 8 Swillington, and WF6 2 Normanton. We also deal with Land Sales, New Homes, and we have a dedicated Auction team with regular auction events.
As a leading estate agents in Castleford, we have developed an outstanding reputation for giving all of our customers a first class service.
why choose us?
- We are open six days a week!
- Local people with national exposure as part of a national estate agency network with over 320 offices. We can help with your onward move.
- A dedicated, proactive and professional sales team who are here to make your move run as smooth and swiftly as possible.
- We offer a Help to Find service within our branch to ensure you don't miss out on new properties. Call us today to find out more.
- Mortgage appointments are available in-branch with our Mortgage Services Consultant Annabel Haigh
- Are you on THE BIG 2? We advertise ALL our properties for sale on both RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA to generate maximum exposure.
- Need a reliable and reputable conveyencer? We have our very own panel of solicitors to help you with the sale and purchase of your home.
- We offer free, no obligation property valuations
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Investor seeking properties for sale in good condition with 2 -3 bedrooms with NO CHAIN within Castleford and surrounding areas.
Looking at houses for sale in Castleford, Normanton and the Whitwood area - a 2 -3 bedroom modern property with off street parking for two cars. Must be close to public transport links to Leeds.
Wanted - First time buyer looking to move into the Methley area seeks a three bedroom semi detached property for sale.
Mr & Mrs M are looking to purchase a second property within the Castleford area. Must be a one bedroom apartment with good size rooms throughout and have off street parking.
Mr & Mrs G are looking to move to Methley and are seeking a good size three bedroom property for sale
Wanted - First Time Buyer looking to buy for a four bedroom home in Castleford or Normanton for sale. Any Style considered.
First Time Buyer looking for a modern terrace home in Castleford town centre up to £110,000 with no work needed.
First Time Buyer looking for newer style properties in good condition around the Castleford / Allerton Bywater area.
First Time Buyers looking for a two - three bedroom home in the Three lane Ends area of Castleford, in good condition with a nice garden.