our Bury St Edmunds branch
William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds can offer you services in Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Land, New Homes, Auctions and Conveyancing. Located within the town centre, our office covers all surrounding local villages and with a long standing presence in the town we've helped countless people
Here at Bury St Edmunds we're committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more for you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates, let us know today how we can help you.
Interested in a free valuation? Call and book in today to find out how much your property is worth!
Based within our branch is the regional Land and New Homes centre comprising of ten professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximise the potential of every site, no matter how big or small and our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield and other types of land for potential development.
why choose us?
- Want to know how much your property is worth? Call us today to book in your FREE valuation.
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Struggling to sell? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us for a free rental valuation!
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on all types of land such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites and brownfield.
- We offer an Online Extra Pro marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours, floorplans and social media advertising!
- Town centre location with prominent window displays right in the hear of Bury St Edmunds.
at William H Brown Bury St Edmunds
What's it Worth
Bury St Edmunds? Call us Now to book your free Market Appraisal!
09:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
First Time Seller Event
Are you nervous about your first time? William H Brown are here to guide you through the process of selling your first home!
09:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
Calling all Landlords - We have a lettings service to SHOUT about!
09:00 - 19:00Book to Attend
Help To Buy Mortgage Clinic
Our Mortgage Consultant Sophie Webb will be able to help you navigate the most important purchase you will ever make.
09:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Property in Bury St Edmunds, Horringer or Culford, with 2/3 bedrooms up to £350,000
Village property, detached with period features, £500,000 - £700,000, MUST have character
Three bed within 10 miles of Bury St Edmunds, garden and parking up to £220,000
Property located within town centre, 1 bedroom, anything considered
Character property with 3/4 bedrooms, parking and garage in Bury St Edmunds or local villages
2+ bed character property in Bury St Edmunds close to good primary school up to £260,000
Looking for 2 bedroom properties in central Bury St Edmunds with a maximum rental of £800pcm.
Full time working couple looking for 2 bedroom house or flat in Bury St Edmunds. Up to £800pcm available to move straight away.
Self-employed tradesman and his 2 children looking for 2 bedroom property in Bury St Edmunds, looking to move in ASAP.
Family looking for a 3+ bedroom house up to £1000 in Thurston, Bury St Edmunds. Can move within 1 month.