our Bury St Edmunds branch
William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds can offer you services in residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Land, New Homes, Auctions and Conveyancing. Based in Bury St Edmunds, our branch covers all surrounding local villages and with a long standing presence in the town we've helped countless people move
Here at the Bury St Edmunds office we're committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more for you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates, let us know today how we can help you.
Interested in a free valuation for sales or lettings? Call and book in today to find out what your property is worth!
Based within our branch is the regional Land and New Homes centre comprising of ten professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximise the potential of every site, no matter how big or small and our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield and other types of land for potential development.
why choose us?
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Struggling to sell? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us now for a free rental valuation!
- Skilled and hardworking team of professionals combining years of estate agency experience.
- Do you want to know how much your property is worth? Call us and book in a FREE valuation.
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on all types of land such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites and brownfield.
- We offer an Online Extra Pro marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours, floorplans and social media advertising!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs B is looking to downsize her current home and would like a three bedroom house or bungalow located in a village south of Bury St Edmunds. Would prefer a property in good condition.
Mrs M is a FIRST TIME BUYER looking for a detached home with at least three bedrooms in a village local to Bury St Edmunds.
Mrs K is looking for a two bedroom bungalow in WOOLPIT. Can be detached or semi detached.
Miss C is ready to purchase and would like to find a two bedroom CHARACTER property within walking distance of Bury St Edmunds town centre.
Mr & Mrs F are looking for a 3-4 bedroom property for a long term let and can spend up to £1850 pcm
Mr L is looking for a 1 bedroom property to rent long term in Bury St Edmunds ASAP