our Bury St Edmunds branch
William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds can offer you services in Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Land, New Homes, Auctions and Conveyancing. Located within the town centre, our office covers all surrounding local villages and with a long standing presence in the town we've helped countless people move home.
Here at Bury St Edmunds we're committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more ... for you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates, let us know today how we can help you. We offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property online, including professional photographs and virtual tours. We also hold various Open House Events to showcase the best of your property! We can also help you find your next home, whether it be a house, flat or bungalow, with our Help to Find service.
Interested in a free valuation? Call and book in today!
Based within our branch is the regional Land and New Homes Centre comprising of ten professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximise the potential of every site, no matter how big or small and our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield and other types of land for potential development.
why choose us?
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on all types of land such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites and brownfield.
- Town centre location with prominent window displays right in the heart of the beautiful market town of Bury St Edmunds.
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- We offer a marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours, floorplans and social media advertising. (T&Cs apply).
- A huge thank you to Richie Woodman who has been amazing during and after the process of our renting in Bury St Edmunds. Lana Phillips
- 2 Bedroom flat let within the week in Bury St Edmunds town centre for £300 more than the asking price.
- Struggling to sell? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us for a free rental valuation!
at William H Brown Bury St Edmunds
What's it Worth
Bury St Edmunds? Call us Now to book your free Market Appraisal!
09:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
Are you nervous about your first time and not sure where to start? William H Brown are here to guide you to buying your first property.
09:00 - 15:00Book to Attend
First Time Seller Event
Thinking about selling your first home? Not quiet sure on where to start? Don't panic we are here to help! Call us on 01284 762 131!
09:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
Our mortgage consultant Joshua Warner is now here every Thursday till 19:00!
09:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Couple looking to down size to a 3 bedroom property with a lovely garden and garage. Ideally in the Moreton hall development!
Young couple looking for first home to move in together, looking around £850 pcm!
Couple looking to upsize, wants a project! Ideally in Elmswell or Thurston, 3 bedrooms, office space and a bit of character!
Couple and their two children are looking for a 3 bedroom home in Thetford, looking up to 750pcm.
Miss C is looking for her first property to get onto the property ladder!
Couple looking for 3 bed, Morden and stylish apartment location in Stowmarket or Elmswell, with additional lockable storage, looking up to 1,000pcm.
Mr B looking to move closer to the town centre of Bury St Edmunds. Ideally 3 bedrooms and with a small garden!
Mr and Mrs K are looking for a 4 bedroom home within Bury St Edmunds for their growing family and King Charles Spaniel, looking up to 1,250pcm and to move in ASAP.
Growing family looking for 4 bedroom house with a home office, lovely garden and a short walk from West Suffolk Hospital!