our Bury St Edmunds branch
William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds can offer you services in residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Land, New Homes, Auctions and Conveyancing. Based in Bury St Edmunds, our branch covers all surrounding local villages and with a long standing presence in the town we've helped countless people move
Here at the Bury St Edmunds office we're committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more for you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates, let us know today how we can help you.
Interested in a free valuation for sales or lettings? Call and book in today to find out what your property is worth!
Based within our branch is the regional Land and New Homes centre comprising of ten professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximise the potential of every site, no matter how big or small and our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield and other types of land for potential development.
why choose us?
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Struggling to sell? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us now for a free rental valuation!
- Need advice on buying and selling, renting and letting as well as mortgages, conveyancing, surveys and insurance? Give us a call today!
- Do you want to know how much your property is worth? Call us and book in a FREE valuation.
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on all types of land such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites and brownfield.
- We offer an Online Extra Pro marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours, floorplans and social media advertising!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a detached property between Bury and Stowmarket with a minimum of 3 beds. They're currently renting and are in a good position to buy, does this sound like your property?
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a property with character in villages surrounding Bury St Edmunds. They need at least 2 bedrooms and would do some work, does this sound like your property?
Ms K would like to buy a 2/3 bed house in Bury St Edmunds and has a budget of £325,000. She's looking for a property that benefits from 2 toilets and off street parking. Could this be your house?
Mr H. is a FTB looking for a 2/3 bedroom in the Northern villages surrounding Bury St Edmunds. He is happy to do some work and has a budget of £180,000.
Mrs H. is looking for 2/3 bedroom property in the Bury St Edmunds area with a downstairs bedroom or dining room with potential to be a bedroom. She is SSTC and is looking up to £340,000.
Mr S is a First Time Buyer looking for a two bedroom house/flat in the wider Bury St Edmunds area. He has a budget of up to £174,000 and is keen to find ASAP!