our Bury St Edmunds branch
William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds can offer you services in Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Land, New Homes, Auctions and Conveyancing. Located within the town centre, our office covers all surrounding local villages and with a long standing presence in the town we've helped countless people move home.
Here at Bury St Edmunds we're committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more ... for you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates, let us know today how we can help you. We offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property online, including professional photographs and virtual tours. We also hold various Open House Events to showcase the best of your property! We can also help you find your next home, whether it be a house, flat or bungalow, with our Help to Find service.
Interested in a free valuation? Call and book in today!
Based within our branch is the regional Land and New Homes Centre comprising of ten professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximise the potential of every site, no matter how big or small and our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield and other types of land for potential development.
why choose us?
- Want to know how much your property is worth? Call us today to book in your FREE valuation.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Struggling to sell? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us for a free rental valuation!
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on all types of land such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites and brownfield.
- Town centre location with prominent window displays right in the heart of Bury St Edmunds.
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- We offer an Online Extra Pro marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours, floorplans and social media advertising!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Young couple looking to upsize into surrounding villages of Bury St Edmunds, such as Barrow. Minimum of two bedrooms, off-road parking and garage.
Primary school teacher looking for a beautiful unfurnished 2 bedroom house with off-road parking for 1,000pcm.
Retired couple looking to find there forever home, looking for a ground floor flat with easy access and mobility within the centre of Bury St Edmunds.
Couple and their new born child are looking for a 3 bedroom home in Thetford, looking up to 900pcm.
Miss C is looking for her first property to get onto the property ladder!
Retired couple are looking for a 1 bed, Morden and stylish apartment location in Stowmarket or Elmswell, with additional lockable storage, looking up to 1,200pcm.
Miss H is looking to relocate into a quiet village with a lovely community, four bedroom, open garden and off-road parking.
Mr and Mrs K are looking for a 4 bedroom home within Bury St Edmunds for their growing family and King Charles Spaniel, looking up to 1,250pcm and to move in ASAP.
Mr and Mrs K are looking to downsize as the family has left the nest. Hoping to achieve a cute little two bedroom house with a little garden and open living areas.