our Bury St Edmunds branch
Here at William H Brown estate agents in Bury St Edmunds we offer a wide range of services whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let a property.
Our branch offers residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Land, New Homes, Auctions and Conveyancing Services. As well as Bury St Edmunds, ... our branch covers all surrounding villages and with a long standing presence in the town we've helped countless people move home.
Here at William H Brown Bury St Edmunds we're committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more for you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates, let us know today how we can help you.
At William H Brown Bury St Edmunds we have a dedicated and passionate sales team led by our Branch Manager: Jamie Phillips. Our sales team includes Senior Negotiator: Jason Hydes, Sales Negotiator: Luke Carter and Administrator: Libby Smith. Our hard working Lettings Team includes Trainee Lettings Negotiator: Niamh Plaxton.
Interested in a free valuation for sales or lettings? Call and book in today to find out what your property is worth!
why choose us?
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- Struggling to sell? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us now for a free rental valuation!
- We offer an Online Extra Pro marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours, floorplans and social media advertising!
- Need advice on buying and selling, renting and letting as well as mortgages, conveyancing, surveys and insurance? Give us a call today!
- Part of an award winning national estate agency network
- Do you want to know how much your property is worth? Call us and book in a FREE valuation.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a detached property between Bury and Stowmarket with a minimum of 3 beds. They're currently renting and are in a good position to buy, does this sound like your property?
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a property with character in villages surrounding Bury St Edmunds. They need at least 2 bedrooms and would do some work, does this sound like your property?
Ms K would like to buy a 2/3 bed house in Bury St Edmunds and has a budget of £325,000. She's looking for a property that benefits from 2 toilets and off street parking. Could this be your house?
Mr H. is a FTB looking for a 2/3 bedroom in the Northern villages surrounding Bury St Edmunds. He is happy to do some work and has a budget of £180,000.
Mrs H. is looking for 2/3 bedroom property in the Bury St Edmunds area with a downstairs bedroom or dining room with potential to be a bedroom. She is SSTC and is looking up to £340,000.
Mr S is a First Time Buyer looking for a two bedroom house/flat in the wider Bury St Edmunds area. He has a budget of up to £174,000 and is keen to find ASAP!