- Off-Road parking for two vehicles.
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Fully Insulated and Heated Summer House
- Village Location
- Viewing Recommended
our Bury St Edmunds branch
William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds can offer you services in Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Land, New Homes, Auctions and Conveyancing. Located within the town centre, our office covers all surrounding local villages and with a long standing presence in the town we've helped countless people
Here at Bury St Edmunds we're committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more for you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates, let us know today how we can help you.
Interested in a free valuation? Call and book in today to find out how much your property is worth!
Based within our branch is the regional Land and New Homes Centre comprising of ten professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximise the potential of every site, no matter how big or small and our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield and other types of land for potential development.
why choose us?
- Want to know how much your property is worth? Call us today to book in your FREE valuation.
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Struggling to sell? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us for a free rental valuation!
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on all types of land such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites and brownfield.
- We offer an Online Extra Pro marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours, floorplans and social media advertising!
- Town centre location with prominent window displays right in the hear of Bury St Edmunds.
at William H Brown Bury St Edmunds
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Primary school teacher looking for a beautiful unfurnished 2 bedroom house with off-road parking for 1,000pcm.
Couple and their new born child are looking for a 3 bedroom home in Thetford, looking up to 900pcm.
Retired couple are looking for a 1 bed, Morden and stylish apartment location in Stowmarket or Elmswell, with additional lockable storage, looking up to 1,200pcm.
Mr and Mrs K are looking for a 4 bedroom home within Bury St Edmunds for their growing family and King Charles Spaniel, looking up to 1,250pcm and to move in ASAP.
Mrs B is looking for a 2-3 bedroom home in the surrounding villages of Bury St Edmunds, with outdoor space for her pets and for entertaining friends, looking up to £300,000.
Mr and Mrs N are looking for a 3 bed, semi detached Bungalow within walking distance of Bury St Edmunds town centre up to £350,000.
Retired couple looking to downsize into a 3 bedroom bungalow within a village location. benefiting from a garage, open garden and friendly neighbours.
Mr C is looking for an investment! Any form of project! Including: barn conversion, demolishment, pub conversions or unwanted land!
Family looking to downsize, looking for 3 bedroom house in Haverhill for £350,000.