our Bury St Edmunds branch
William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds can offer you services in Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Land, New Homes, Auctions and Conveyancing. Located within the town centre, our office covers all surrounding local villages and with a long standing presence in the town we've helped countless people move home.
At William H Brown we're committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more for ... you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From Mortgage Services to Energy Performance Certificates, let us know today how we can help you. We also offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property online,
The lettings team here at William H Brown are the best around and can help you secure fantastic tenants for more money than you think. Landlords and tenants have shown their appreciation via online reviews and consistently come back to us due to being specialists in local market and US Air Force rentals. Call the team now for a free valuation.
Based within our branch is the regional Land and New Homes Centre comprising of ten professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximise the potential of every site, no matter how big or small and our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield and other types of land for potential development.
why choose us?
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on all types of land such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites and brownfield.
- Town centre location with prominent window displays right in the heart of the beautiful market town of Bury St Edmunds.
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- We offer a marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours, floorplans and social media advertising. (T&Cs apply).
- Struggling to sell? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us for a free rental valuation!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
For Sale - Couple looking to down size to a 3 bedroom property with a lovely garden and garage. Ideally in the Moreton Hall area!
For sale - Couple looking to upsize, wants a project! Ideally in Elmswell or Thurston, 3 bedrooms, office space and a bit of character! Close to transport links into London as well as Bury St Edmunds.
For Sale,Mrs C is looking for her first property to get onto the property ladder! Looking for a two bedroom property in the centre of Bury St Edmunds, ideally with driveway but ok with on road parking
For Sale - Mr A looking to move to Bury St Edmunds or surrounding villages. Ideally 2 bedrooms with a garden and something under £240,000.
For Sale - Growing family looking for 4 bedroom house with a home office, lovely garden and drive way. Works up at West Suffolk Hospital and would ideally like it to be within walking distance!
For Rent - Tenant looking for 2 bedroom property house or flat in Bury St Edmunds can pay up to £1305
For Rent - Couple looking for 2/3 bedroom house 15miles from Mildenhall both full time working can afford up to £1125.
For Rent - Single retired applicant looking for 2 bedroom house to rent in Bury St Edmunds town centre. Relocating from outside the area can pay up to £1300pcm
To Rent - USAF couple looking for 4+ bedrooms in and around Bury St Edmunds looking for long term tenancy and can pay up to £1700pcm