our Bury St Edmunds branch
Here at William H Brown estate agents in Bury St Edmunds, we can offer you a wide range of home moving services to local buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. Whether you are looking to buy, rent, sell, let or for mortgage services, the William H Brown team, which is located in a prominent positio ... n within the town centre at The Traverse, combines 50 years experience and local knowledge with a market leading portfolio of property services. As well as Bury St Edmunds, the William H Brown team covers all of its surrounding villages and with a long standing presence in the town, we've helped countless local people move home, wether they are first time buyers, home movers or looking to downside. The Team at Bury St Edmunds includes Branch Manager: Jamie Phillips, Lettings Manager: Ethan Lay, Senior Negotiator: Jason Hydes, Sales Negotiator: Luke Carter, Trainee Sales Negotiator: Niamh Plaxton, Branch Administrator: Libby Smith and Senior Mortgage Consultant: Kabeer Kher. William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds are committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more for you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From mortgage services and conveyancing to energy performance certificates, let us know today how we can help you.
why choose us?
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- Can't sell?? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us now for a free rental evaluation.
- Pop in and visit our fully qualified and experience Mortgage Consultant who works with us in branch 6 days a week.
- We offer an ONLINE EXTRA PRO marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours and floorplans! Please ask for more info!
- Need advice on buying and selling, renting and letting as well as mortgages, conveyancing, surveys and insurance? Give us a call today!
- Part of an award winning national estate agency network
- Do you want to know how much your property is worth? Call us and book in a FREE valuation.
at William H Brown Bury St Edmunds
Kings Road, Bury St. Edmunds IP33 3DR10:00 - 11:00
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr T is looking for a property in Bury with a minimum of two beds with a price of up to £230,000.
Mr C. is looking for a property near to Bury Golf Course with a minimum of three beds and within a £230,000 budget.
Miss T. is looking for a property in the wider Bury area with a minimum of two beds for £210,000 or under.
Mr E. is looking for a property near to the local high schools in Bury with a three bed minimum. He has £210,000 to spend.