our Bury St Edmunds branch
William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds can offer you services in Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Land, New Homes, Auctions and Conveyancing. Based in Bury St Edmunds, our branch covers all surrounding local villages and with a long standing presence in the town we've helped countless people move
Here at the Bury St Edmunds office we're committed to providing a professional and friendly service and can do more for you than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of your move. From Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates, let us know today how we can help you.
Interested in a free valuation for sales or lettings? Call and book in today to find out how much your property is worth!
Based within our branch is the regional Land and New Homes centre comprising of ten professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximise the potential of every site, no matter how big or small and our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield and other types of land for potential development.
why choose us?
- Want to know how much your property is worth? Call us today to book in your FREE valuation.
- We are proud to offer a team of skilled and hard working professionals combining many years of estate agency experience.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- Struggling to sell? Thought about how much your house could rent out for? Call us for a free rental valuation!
- Skilled and hardworking team of professionals combining years of estate agency experience.
- Land Specialists on hand to advise on all types of land such as sites with and without planning permission, part build sites and brownfield.
- We offer an Online Extra Pro marketing package including professional photographs, audio tours, floorplans and social media advertising!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Property for sale in Bury St Edmunds, Horringer or Culford, with 2/3 bedrooms up to £350,000
Village property, detached with period features, £500,000 - £700,000, MUST have character
Three bedroom within 10 miles of Bury St Edmunds, garden and parking up to £220,000
Property located in town centre, 1 bedroom, anything considered
Character property with three or four bedrooms, parking and garage in Bury St Edmunds or local villages
A single applicant (Healthcare Assistant) looking for a two bedroom property in Bury St Edmunds up to £700pcm
Couple, both in full time employment looking for a 2 bedroom property in Bury St Edmunds up to £750 pcm
Couple looking for a three bedroom house in Bury St Edmunds or surrounding area up to £950 pcm
USAF couple looking for 2+ bedrooms in Bury St Edmunds up to £1200 pcm
2+ bed character property in Bury St Edmunds close to good primary school up to £260,000