our Bungay branch
We at William H Brown in Bungay have operated in the town for over 25 years, we pride ourselves on the wealth of knowledge of the sales and lettings market. Our office is located on Earsham Street, in the heart of the town centre directly opposite Bahn Thai Restaurant. William H Brown estate agent ... s in Bungay offer different packages to help your property stand out from the rest with professional Photography, Floorplans, Video Tours, Premium and Featured Listings On Rightmove & Zoopla (t&c's apply). We also provide a wide range of property services. We sell and let property in and around Bungay, and many other surrounding villages and towns including Ellingham, Broome, Ditchingham, Earsham, Harleston, Worlingham, Gillingham, Brooke, and many more. Every year we manage thousands of properties for our landlords. Join us and let us help you manage your rental properties. Our ARLA Propertymark Diss branch manages our lettings department. For more information please telephone Katie on 01379 644123. We offer highly professional home moving services for both buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process from mortgage services, and conveyancing, EPCs (Energy Performance Certificates) and surveys to FREE valuations. Please call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for property like yours. Our Team: Branch Manager: David Salmon, Negotiators: Rebecca Graham & Shannon Parfitt, Mortgage Consultant: Lisa Moores, Administrator: Valerie Beatty.
why choose us?
- We offer a range of services including Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Property Auctions, Land & New Homes, Surveys, and Conveyancing.
- We advertise on BOTH Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give our sellers and Landlords national coverage!
- Fantastic marketing packages available with professional photos, audio tours, and floor plans, to make our sellers properties stand out.
- A friendly and extremely hard working team with over 25 years of experience within the industry.
- We advertise in the Eastern Daily Press, and Beccles and Bungay Journal to maximize coverage.
- We have a wide range of applicants on our data base and they are looking for a property like yours!
- Get access to your very own "My Account" to track your property's website performance, FREE handy checklists, and frequently asked questions
- Our Lettings' Department based at Diss, can offer a range of services including rent collection, tenant find only. Call Katie 01379 64412
at William H Brown Bungay
Buy To Let !
Are you thinking of purchasing a property to rent? Do you already have a portfolio? Are you looking to sell on your rental properties? Speak to us!
All DayBook to Attend
Bungay Office, 19 Earsham Street NR35 1AE, Call to book an appointment on 01986 894608.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs K is looking for a detached property that's within a 10 mile radius of Norwich City Centre, it has to be four bedrooms, and have ample parking. She has sold and has Funds available up to £425,000
Mr & Mrs W are a retired couple and are looking to move to Beccles, they would like a detached bungalow, with three bedrooms FUNDS AVAILABLE UP TO £475,000
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a 4 bedroom property in Bungay with a good size garden. They have a budget of up to £400,000.
Mr S is a first time buyer and is looking for a 2 bedroom property close to a fishing lake, has funds available up to £250,000 ideally close to Tesco in Beccles.
Mrs H has NO CHAIN and is looking for a semi rural property in Bungay or Beccles, FUNDS AVAILABLE up to £210,000 she would like a large garden.
Miss B is SSTC and is looking for a three bedroom property, does not want new builds and wants to me close to Loddon & Hempnall has FUNDS available up to £300,000
Mrs W is SSTC and is looking for a two or three bedroom Bungalow in Harleston, She has FUNDS available up to £290,000 and requires a good sized garden.
Mrs P is on the market and is looking for a property in the Hempnall area she has FUNDS AVAILABLE up to £325,000 she would like a three bedroom bungalow and it has to be DETACHED.
Mr H is a FIRST TIME BUYER is looking for a three bedroom house in Brooke, or Stoke Holy Cross FUNDS AVAILABLE UP TO £250,000
Mr G is looking for a property in Lowestoft or Beccles, he is SSTC and has funds available up to £410,000 he would like five bedrooms and would like an additional annex.