our Bungay branch
We at William H Brown in Bungay have operated in the town for over 25 years, we pride ourselves on the wealth of knowledge of the sales and lettings market. Our office is located on Earsham Street, in the heart of the town centre directly opposite Bahn Thai Restaurant.
William H Brown estate agents ... in Bungay offer different packages to help your property stand out from the rest with professional Photography, Floorplans, Video Tours, Premium and Featured Listings On Rightmove & Zoopla (t&c's apply). We also provide a wide range of property services.
We sell and let property in and around Bungay, and many other surrounding villages and towns including Ellingham, Broome, Ditchingham, Earsham, Harleston, Worlingham, Gillingham, Brooke, and many more.
Every year we manage thousands of properties for our landlords. Join us and let us help you manage your rental properties. Our ARLA Propertymark Diss branch manages our lettings department. For more information please telephone Katie on 01379 644123.
We offer highly professional home moving services for both buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process from mortgage services, and conveyancing, EPCs (Energy Performance Certificates) and surveys to FREE valuations. Please call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for property like yours.
Our Team: Branch Manager: David Salmon, Negotiators: Claire Gasking & James Lewis, Mortgage Consultant: Lisa Moores, Administrator: Valerie Beatty.
why choose us?
- Please call the office on 01986 894 608 to book an appointment with our Sales Team.
- We offer a range of services including Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Property Auctions, Land & New Homes, Surveys, and Conveyancing.
- We advertise on BOTH Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give our sellers and Landlords national coverage!
- Fantastic marketing packages available with professional photos, audio tours, and floor plans, to make our sellers properties stand out.
- A friendly and extremely hard working team with over 25 years of experience within the industry.
- We advertise in the Eastern Daily Press, and Beccles and Bungay Journal to maximize coverage.
- Get access to your very own "My Account" to track your property's website performance, FREE handy checklists, and frequently asked questions
- Our Lettings Department based at Diss, can offer a range of services including rent collection, tenant find only. Call Katie 01379 644123
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a bungalow in Beccles/Ringsfield area. They have a house to sell and a budget of £300,000.
Mr & Mrs W are a retired couple and are looking to move to Beccles, they would like a detached bungalow, with three bedrooms FUNDS AVAILABLE UP TO £475,000
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a 4 bedroom property in Bungay with a good size garden. They have a budget of up to £400,000.
Mrs H has NO CHAIN and is looking for a semi rural property in Bungay or Beccles, FUNDS AVAILABLE up to £210,000 she would like a large garden.
Mr & Mrs C have funds up to £400,000 and are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house with kitchen/diner, good size garden, utility room and conservatory.
Mrs W is SSTC and is looking for a two or three bedroom Bungalow in Harleston, She has FUNDS available up to £290,000 and requires a good sized garden.
Mrs P is on the market and is looking for a property in the Hempnall area she has FUNDS AVAILABLE up to £325,000 she would like a three bedroom bungalow and it has to be DETACHED.
Miss W is a first time buyer with funds up to £180,000. She woud like a 2/3 bedroom property with a small garden and parking, preferably quite modern.
Mr G is looking for a property in Lowestoft or Beccles, he is SSTC and has funds available up to £410,000 he would like five bedrooms and would like an additional annex.
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a 2/3 bedroom bungalow in Broome or Bungay, they have funds up to £400,000.