our Broxbourne branch
Welcome to William H Brown estate agents, our sales team would love to help you sell your home and find you a property in Broxbourne and surrounding areas. Our busy office is ideally located in centre of town on the High Road with parking available outside. You are welcome to pop in for a chat abou ... t local market conditions and find out how we can help you. We sell properties in Broxbourne and postcode areas of EN10, EN9, EN8, EN7, EN1, EN2, EN3, many properties are family homes that are located in school catchment areas, and train stations with fast access to London Liverpool Street. William H Brown are part of Sequence (UK) Limited which is a national network of Estate Agents, with over 300 offices around the country. Our Customers have the facility to acquire mortgage services from our in house consultant Ross McCarthy including first time buyers, buy to let mortgages. This service can prove very useful in having a better understanding of the costs involved in moving and finding your dream property.
why choose us?
- Branch Partner Dan Gordon-Wright has been with the company for 26 years, so you can be sure that your home is in safe hands.
- Only agent with offices in both Broxbourne AND Hoddesdon.
- Come and see our newly refurbished office with fantastic illuminated window display, helping present properties in their best light.
- FREE MARKET APPRAISALS available Monday-Saturday @ convenient appointment times to suit all customers book now on 01992 464174
- MORTGAGE CONSULTANT ROSS McCARTHY is based in branch five days a week. Book Now at a time to suit you! 01992 464174
- NOT MOVING? NO PROBLEM! Our mortgage consultant can help you with all your REMORTGAGING needs, please call today to book an appointment
- WILLIAM H BROWN advertises your property on the 'Big 2' RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA plus many other great websites too.
- With our 'HELP TO FIND' scheme, find out about ALL properties coming to the market before they go online please call today 01992 464174
at William H Brown Broxbourne
Hoddesdon Loves Christmas!
Local choirs and musical groups will keep shoppers entertained with the majestic sound of Enfield Brass Band, while you shop on the array of stalls.10:00 - 18:00
Doverfield - Stunning New Builds
A stunning new development of four individually designed 3 & 4 bedroom detached houses, ready for occupation! Call us today to find out more!All Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
URGENTLY REQUIRED!! 3 or 4 bed semi or detached in St Michael's Road area for chain free buyer. £400-600,000 price range
****BROXBOURNE SCHOOL**** Do you own a house near to the school? any size any price. Please give us a call today. We have several candidates desperate for homes in the area.
****ELSINGE ROAD AND NEARBY **** Do you own a 1 or 2 bed flat nearby? We sold a 2 bed flat at a record price just last week and have people who missed out and are still very keen to buy.
Wanted 3 or 4 bedroom family home with garage, within Broxbourne school catchment up to £800,000
3 or 4 bed house WANTED near Broxbourne station, looking up to £450,000.
URGENTLY REQUIRED! 2/3 bed BUNGALOW in Broxbourne or Nazeing area. Must have a garage and be on a bus route!
2 bed property WANTED in all local areas for a first time buyer, looking up to £240,000.
URGENTLY REQUIRED!!!!! 3/4 bedroom house for a CHAIN FREE buyer! Must be detached within an idyllic setting possessing countryside views. Looking up to £750,000.
Older style house in St Michaels Road area up to £625,000. Chain free buyer
Looking for a 1 or 2 bed apartment with garden up to £300,000