our Brandon branch
Cliff and his team have a wealth of experience in the property industry and strive to deliver excellent customer service every time. All staff live locally and therefore able to provide accurate knowledge of the area. We are national agents giving you the local independent feel so you benefit from the best of both worlds!
William H Brown estate agents in Brandon (High Street) are a well-established estate agency ... team who offer a range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent. Our property consultants are here 6 days a week and are happy to talk to you or visit your property to discuss current valuations at your convenience. We have an in-house Mortgage Consultant, who can help you find your next property, be it an investment purchase, your dream home or simply helping you remortgage.
As well as taking care of all your property needs in Brandon itself, we also cover the villages of Santon Downham, Lakenheath, Weeting, Hockwold, Feltwell, Mundford, Ickburgh, Hilborough, West Tofts, Methwold, Methwold Hythe, Northwold, Brookville, Foulden, Cranwich, Sedge Fen, Stoke Ferry, Boughton, Gooderstone, Whittington and Wretton.
We offer specialist marketing packages to promote your property online, including professional photography, floorplans, premium listing on right move and zoopla. We are also specialists in the lettings of properties to USAF personnel. Our selling fees start from 0% so book an appointment now to find out more.
why choose us?
- Carry out a 'virtual viewing' with our 360 degree tours available with new instructions!
- 0% SELLING FEE OPTION available with our Modern Method of Selling service available at William H Brown, find out more (T&Cs apply)
- We offer a variety of services including Residential Sales, Lettings, Conveyancing Services, Auctions and also Land and New Homes!
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant James Penfold is here to advise you and help you calculate your cost of moving.
- FREE online marketing package! Including professionally enhanced photos, audiotour, floorplan and premium listing, available through December
- We are open 6 days a week to ensure we are available at times that suit you and your viewers. We also work longer hours than anyone else!
- More and more landlords are opting for our Fully Managed service and we also offer Rent Collection and Find Tenant Only services.
- We are the only agent in Brandon offering the Zero Deposit scheme to our landlords & tenants
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Following our success of letting 3 homes on Lords Walk within 24 hours of them being on the market, we desperately need more. We have tenants ready and waiting to go! Call today!
Mrs M is an older lady who is in need of a home in a quiet village. She has a small dog and so far nobody is willing to help her. She would love a new home, so call today and we can help her together!
We have a Commanding Officer and his family desperate for a large and modern home not too far from Base. If you think you have that home, call the office today!
Young couple looking for their first home in Brandon and surrounding areas. Would like three bedrooms, 2 beds considered with a max budget of £190,000
Investor looking to expand her portfolio in Lords Walk. Would like a three bedroom property. Call now to book your free market appraisal.
Mr and Mrs D have sold and now in no chain. Would like a spacious property in Lakenheath and have a budget up to £190,000. Please call us if you can help!
First time buyer looking for a home in Brandon upto £150,000. Open to property type and any condition!
Mr M. qualified first time buyer looking for a property in Brandon with a budget of £150,000. Do you have a property to sell like this? Call us now!
Qualified First Time Buyer looking for their first home in Lakenheath as family live locally. They have a budget of up to £250,000. Do you live in Lakenheath and are thinking of moving? Call us now!