our Brandon branch
Cliff and his team have a wealth of experience in the property industry and strive to deliver excellent customer service every time. All staff live locally and therefore able to provide accurate knowledge of the area. We are national agents giving you the local independent feel so you benefit from the best of both worlds!
William H Brown estate agents in Brandon (High Street) are a well-established estate agency ... team who offer a range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent. Our property consultants are here 6 days a week and are happy to talk to you or visit your property to discuss current valuations at your convenience. We have an in-house Mortgage Consultant, who can help you find your next property, be it an investment purchase, your dream home or simply helping you remortgage.
As well as taking care of all your property needs in Brandon itself, we also cover the villages of Santon Downham, Lakenheath, Weeting, Hockwold, Feltwell, Mundford, Ickburgh, Hilborough, West Tofts, Methwold, Methwold Hythe, Northwold, Brookville, Foulden, Cranwich, Sedge Fen, Stoke Ferry, Boughton, Gooderstone, Whittington and Wretton.
We offer specialist marketing packages to promote your property online, including professional photography, floorplans, premium listing on right move and zoopla. We are also specialists in the lettings of properties to USAF personnel. Our selling fees start from 0% so book an appointment now to find out more.
why choose us?
- Carry out a 'virtual viewing' with our 360 degree tours available with new instructions!
- 0% SELLING FEE OPTION available with our Modern Method of Selling service available at William H Brown, find out more (T&Cs apply)
- We offer a variety of services including Residential Sales, Lettings, Conveyancing Services, Auctions and also Land and New Homes!
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant James Penfold is here to advise you and help you calculate your cost of moving.
- An online marketing package to get your home sold! Including professional and enhanced photos, audio tour, floorplan and premium listing.
- We are open 6 days a week to ensure we are available at times that suit you and your viewers.
- More and more landlords are opting for our Fully Managed service and we also offer Rent Collection and Find Tenant Only services.
- We are the only agent in Brandon offering the Zero Deposit scheme to our landlords & tenants
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We have had a surge of people looking for a two bedroom home in Brandon. If you can help, call today!
Following our success of letting 3 homes on Lords Walk within 24 hours of them being on the market, we desperately need more. We have tenants ready and waiting to go! Call today!
Mrs M is an older lady who is in need of a home in a quiet village. She has a small dog and so far nobody is willing to help her. She would love a new home, so call today and we can help her together!
We have a Commanding Officer and his family desperate for a large and modern home not too far from Base. If you think you have that home, call the office today!
Miss Y has registered her interest in character properties in the local area, with a budget of £160,000. If you can help, call today for a free of charge, no obligation valuation.
Mr F is looking for a 3 bedroom property in Brandon or the surrounding villages with parking and a garden. Call us now to book in for your free valuation!
Mr J & Ms C are looking for a 3 bedroom property with a double garage in Mundford. Can you help?
Young couple looking for their first home in Brandon and surrounding areas. Would like three bedrooms, 2 beds considered with a max budget of £190,000
Investor looking to expand her portfolio in Lords Walk. Would like a three bedroom property. Call now to book your free market appraisal.
First time buyer looking for a small project to create a home in Brandon. Budget upto £170,000, can you help?