our Brandon branch
William H Brown estate agents in Brandon (High Street) are a well-established estate agency team who offer a range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent. Our property consultants are here 6 days a week and are happy to talk to you or visit your property to discuss current
valuations at your convenience. We have an in-house Mortgage Consultant, who can help you find your next property, be it an investment purchase, your dream home or simply helping you remortgage.
As well as taking care of all your property needs in Brandon itself, we also cover the villages of Santon Downham, Lakenheath, Weeting, Hockwold, Feltwell, Mundford, Ickburgh, Hilborough, West Tofts, Methwold, Methwold Hythe, Northwold, Brookville, Foulden, Cranwich, Sedge Fen, Stoke Ferry, Boughton, Gooderstone, Whittington and Wretton.
William H Brown estate agents have a huge portfolio of applicants looking for a range of properties, new homes or land opportunities. Now is a great time to market your home to achieve a great price from a choice of quality buyers and tenants.
We offer specialist marketing packages to promote your property online, including professional photography, floorplans, premium listing on right move and zoopla and audio tours, ask for further details. We are also specialists in the lettings of properties to USAF personnel
why choose us?
- More and more landlords are opting for our Fully Managed service and we also offer Rent Collection and Find Tenant Only services.
- We offer a variety of services including Residential Sales, Lettings, Conveyancing Services, Auctions and also Land and New Homes!
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant Jon Barton is here to advise you and help you calculate your cost of moving.
- An online marketing package to get your home sold! Including professional and enhanced photos, audio tour, floorplan and premium listing.
- Fully trained team of 8 staff with combined experience of over 40 years, offering expert advice and guidance throughout your move!
- We are open 6 days a week to ensure we are available at times that suit you and your viewers.
- We are the only agent in Brandon offering the Zero Deposit scheme to our landlords & tenants
- Prime town centre location with an eye catching window display.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We have had a surge of people looking for a two bedroom home in Brandon. If you can help, call today!
Following our success of letting 3 homes on Lords Walk within 24 hours of them being on the market, we desperately need more. We have tenants ready and waiting to go! Call today!
Mrs M is an older lady who is in need of a home in a quiet village. She has a small dog and so far nobody is willing to help her. She would love a new home, so call today and we can help her together!
We have a Commanding Officer and his family desperate for a large and modern home not too far from Base. If you think you have that home, call the office today!
Mrs S is looking for land to develop in the local area to Brandon, if you have a plot to sell or think your garden could have development potential, please give us a call to arrange a free valuation!
We have first time buyers waiting! If you have a property with 1-2 bedrooms up to £200,000 please contact the office.
Miss Y has registered her interest in character properties in the local area, with a budget of £160,000. If you can help, call today for a free of charge, no obligation valuation.