our Braintree branch
William H Brown, Braintree is a well established estate agent offering a wide range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent. Situated in a prime location on Braintree High Street and covering all surrounding areas such as Rayne, Cressing, The Notleys, Great Dunmow, Gr ... eat Leighs, Thaxted and more. We offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property online, including professional photography. We can also help you find your next home, whether it be a house, flat or bungalow, using our Help to Find service. We are happy to discuss all aspects of lettings and rentals too, so why go anywhere else? In house we have our experienced lettings team here to give you an up to date valuation for your property. Alongside our extensive list of applicants searching for a property in Braintree, being part of a national network, we can also call our local branches in order to make sure that we are not only getting you a tenant quickly but we are getting you the right tenant. Are you a first time landlord of a house or flat? We can offer you three types of services: Introduction only, Rent Collection and Fully Managed. CALL US TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE PROPERTY VALUATION TODAY!
why choose us?
- Three levels of services from Find Tenant Only through to Fully Managed, tailor made to each individual Landlord and property.
- Experienced staff offering different levels of Tenants and Landlords Insurance.
- Tailor made advice from our Mortgage Consultants and unique HELP TO FIND service.
- William H Brown estate agents in Braintree offer FREE advice on selling or letting your home. Please call today 01376 320018.
- If you are selling your home we offer bespoke marketing packages including floor plans and professional photographs.
- Not yet ready to put your house or flat up FOR SALE, worried you won’t be able to BUY? Talk to us about our LOW KEY option.
- Our Manager has over 25 years’ experience of selling houses in the area.
- Largest most prominent office in the town opposite Costa and Specsavers.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms E has sold her property and is looking to upsize to a 3 bedroom house up to £250,000.
Miss L is a first time buyer with a budget of £220,000 and is happy to consider all areas.
Mr W has nothing to sell and is looking for a 4 bedroom house with garage up to £400,000.
Mr and Mrs M have a property on the market and are looking to down size to a 2/3 bedroom bungalow up to £350,000.
Mr and Mrs W have nothing to sell and are looking for a retirement apartment close to the town centre with £200,000 to spend.
Mr D and Ms C are first time buyers looking for a 2/3 bedroom house with parking with a budget of £300,000.
Mr A B - Looking for 2 or 3 Bedroom properties close to Town centre, maximum budget is £1,100 pcm, 2 adults with 2 children looking to move in ASAP
Mr & Mrs E looking for a 3/4 bedroom in the surrounding villages for 2 adults and 2 children both working full time and can pay 12 months in advance.
Mr J M searching for a 1 or 2 bedroom in Braintree town, working full time and looking for long term.