our Braintree branch
William H Brown, Braintree is a well established estate agent offering a wide range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent. Situated in a prime location on Braintree High Street and covering all surrounding areas such as Rayne, Cressing, The Notleys, Great Dunmow, Gr ... eat Leighs, Thaxted and more. We offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property online, including professional photography. We can also help you find your next home, whether it be a house, flat or bungalow, using our Help to Find service. We are happy to discuss all aspects of lettings and rentals too, so why go anywhere else? In house we have our experienced lettings team here to give you an up to date valuation for your property. Alongside our extensive list of applicants searching for a property in Braintree, being part of a national network, we can also call our local branches in order to make sure that we are not only getting you a tenant quickly but we are getting you the right tenant. Are you a first time landlord of a house or flat? We can offer you three types of services: Introduction only, Rent Collection and Fully Managed. CALL US TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE PROPERTY VALUATION TODAY!
why choose us?
- Our Manager has over 30 years’ experience of selling houses in the area
- 9 local branches either side of the A12 towards London, linking to our 43 branches within the M25, serving you with London and local buyers.
- ONLINE EXTRA PRO MARKETING PACKAGE: including professional photography, audio tours, floorplans & premium display on Rightmove & Zoopla
- Fully qualified & experienced Mortgage Services Manager to offer Mortgage Services tailored to your individual needs.
- Over 68 years combined experience in our Braintree office.
- Complete Land & New Homes Service - professional advice and support on all aspects of site acquisition development and planning.
- Three levels of services from Find Tenant Only through to Fully Managed, tailor made to each individual Landlord and property.
- Experienced staff offering different levels of Tenants and Landlords Insurance.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms O and her dog are looking for a 1 bedroom home within Braintree, Looking up to £625pcm ready to move as soon as possible.
Ms W and her one child are looking for a two bedroom property in Braintree, no pets, non-smoker.
Mr A Is looking for a studio/ 1 bed flat up to £600. Working full time, looking to move ASAP, no children, no pets.
Mr C is looking for a 2/3 bedroom home in Braintree+5 mile, looking up to £1100, can pay 6 months in advance.
Mr and Mrs S are investment buyers with a budget of £230,000, house preferred, all areas considered.
Mr S and Miss S have a budget of £650,000 and are looking for a 4-5 bedroom detached property with a decent size garden plus driveway parking.
Mr and Mrs S have sold their own property and are looking for 3-4 bedroom house close too local amenities.
Miss J has her own property on the market and is looking to upsize to a 3-4 bedroom property up to £400,000 close to good primary schools.
Mr B is a cash buyer looking for a 2-3 bedroom house close to the station.
Ms J is a first time buyer with a maximum budget of £325,000 for a 4-5 bedroom house, any areas in Braintree considered.