our Beverley branch
William H Brown in Beverley is located in the historic North Bar Within. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest possible standard of customer service to those looking to sell or buy. Established in Beverley for over twenty years, we have helped thousands of customers achieve their property goals.
Our approach to marketing is current and up to date. We advertise on the "BIG 2" - Rightmove & Zoopla. With professional ... photography, floorplans, video tours and Home Conveyancing, we offer the full sales package. Call now to arrange your free property valuation.
Our residential sales team are committed to helping you buy or sell. Jo, Helen, Carla and Janet work as a team to guide through each step of the process to ensure your experience is as simple and hassle free as possible.
We offer a dedicated mortgage service with Phillipa Makin who is a Mortgage Partner and New Build Specialist. She offers "Three Services, Help to Find, Cost of Moving and Comparison Service"
why choose us?
- We have lots of new buyers registered looking for properties in Beverley and the surrounding areas! Thinking of selling? Give us a call!
- Thinking of investing in a buy to let property? Need help in finding the ideal rental opportunity? We now offer a Help To Find Service!
- We are open until 6.00pm every week day, plus Saturday opening 9.00am-4.00pm.
- William H Brown have been established Beverley for over 20 years, specialising in sales and lettings.
- Local staff with excellent knowledge of the region, covering areas such as Tickton, Leconfield, Cherry Burton, Walkington and Leven.
- We offer a unique Help To Find service to assist buyers in the Beverley region - call us or pop into branch for further information!
- Use Sequence Home Conveyancing to help whether you are buying or selling. Ask about our Purchase Search Pledge.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs F are looking for a 4 bedroom family home in a village location, ideally Walkington but will consider Tickton, Cherry Burton or Leven. Parking for a few cars plus garage up to £300,000.
Miss P is looking to purchase a one or two bedroom property in Beverley either an apartment or house up to £100,000 within a 20 minute walk into town in move in condition and ideally with parking.