- 3 Bedroom Semi-detached house
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Modern style bathroom
- Good off street parking & garage. Rear Gardens having views of open fields.
our Beverley branch
William H Brown in Beverley is located in the historic North Bar Within. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest possible standard of customer service to those looking to sell or buy. Established in Beverley for over twenty years, we have helped thousands of customers achieve their property goals.
Our approach to marketing is current and up to date. We advertise on the "BIG 2" - Rightmove & Zoopla. With professional photography, floorplans, video tours and Home Conveyancing we offer the full sales package. Call now to arrange your free property valuation.
Our residential sales team are committed to helping you buy or sell. Jo, Helen, Carla, Harry and Janet work as a team to guide through each step of the process to ensure your experience is as simple and hassle free as possible.
We offer a dedicated mortgage service with Phillipa Makin who is a Mortgage Partner and New Build Specialist. She offers a wide range of services including Help to Find and Cost of Moving.
why choose us?
- We have lots of new buyers registered looking for properties in Beverley and the surrounding areas! Thinking of selling? Give us a call!
- Thinking of investing in a buy to let property? Need help in finding the ideal rental opportunity? We now offer a Help To Find Service!
- We are open until 6.00pm every week day, plus Saturday opening 9.00am-4.00pm.
- William H Brown have been established Beverley for over 20 years, specialising in sales and lettings.
- Local staff with excellent knowledge of the region, covering areas such as Tickton, Leconfield, Cherry Burton, Walkington and Leven.
- We offer a unique Help To Find service to assist buyers in the Beverley region - call us or pop into branch for further information!
- Use Sequence Home Conveyancing to help whether you are buying or selling. Ask about our Purchase Search Pledge.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a 3 bedroom house in the Molescroft area up to £220,000. Must have parking for two cars.
Looking for a 3-4 bedroom property, detached or semi-detached in Beverley. They need a drive and like a separate wc to the bathroom and a good sized garden.
Mr S & Miss R first time buyers looking for a 4 bed detached home in move in condition new build or traditional. A good sized garden and driveway is also required. Bishop Burton and other villages.
Mr V & Miss G are looking for a 3 bedroom house with 2 reception rooms, garden and parking in Beverley. Up to £210,000. Can you help
Mr A, a first time buyer is looking to purchase a house or apartment in Beverley, ideally within walking distance of the town centre. He will move quickly for the right property.
Mr & Mrs B are looking to purchase a 3-4 bedroom house close to the town centre up to £400,000. Parking is essential and a garage would be a bonus. Outer Trinities, Morton Lane, Foley Avenue areas.