our Beverley branch
William H Brown in Beverley is located in the historic North Bar Within. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest possible standard of customer service to those looking to sell or buy. Established in Beverley for over twenty years, we have helped thousands of customers achieve their property goals.
Our approach to marketing is current and up to date. We advertise on the "BIG 2" - Rightmove & Zoopla. With professional ... photography, floorplans, 360 degree virtual viewings and Home Conveyancing, we offer the full sales package. Call now to arrange your free property valuation.
Our residential sales team are committed to helping you buy or sell. Joanne our branch manager, along with Helen, Carla and Janet work as a team to guide through each step of the process to ensure your experience is as simple and hassle free as possible.
We offer a dedicated mortgage service with Phillipa Makin who is a Mortgage Partner and New Build Specialist. She offers "Three Services, Help to Find, Cost of Moving and Comparison Service"
why choose us?
- We have lots of new buyers registered looking for properties in Beverley and the surrounding areas! Thinking of selling? Give us a call!
- Thinking of investing in a buy to let property? Need help in finding the ideal rental opportunity? We now offer a Help To Find Service!
- We are open until 6.00pm every week day, plus Saturday opening 9.00am-4.00pm.
- Local staff with excellent knowledge of the region, covering areas such as Tickton, Leconfield, Cherry Burton, Walkington and Leven.
- We offer a unique Help To Find service to assist buyers in the Beverley region - call us for further information
- Use Sequence Home Conveyancing to help whether you are buying or selling. Ask about our Purchase Search Pledge.
- Our Mortgage Consultant can offer you a range of mortgages tailored to your needs and find you the best deal on the day.
at William H Brown Beverley
Our next traditional auction is online via Barnard Marcus Auctions - call 01302 710490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
09:30 - 16:30Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss W is looking for her first house - up to £180,000. Ideally a good sized property with garden, parking and walking distance into Beverley. She is happy to do work to a house Can you help.
Mr C & Miss G are looking for a 3 bedroom house with a small garden, parking - preferably with a garage in Beverley. They will undertake cosmetic work but not a project. Up to £240,000.