our Barnsley branch
William H Brown Barnsley is located on Market Hill, one of the busiest streets in the centre of Barnsley and our corner position gives us one of the largest estate agent window displays in town. We cover the whole of the Barnsley Borough (S70, S71, S72, S73, S74, S75, S35 & S36). The Barnsley team is led by Branch Manager, Mariella who is supported by our Mortgage Services Consultants Jon,Marc and Donna, our lister
will visit you in your home to discuss all aspects of your property needs and requirements. Our Sales Negotiators are Liam and Megan who will guide you through the process of buying a house from start to finish. Our Sales Progressor Denise will look after you from sale agreed stage to Exchange and Completion. Our Administrator Tom, will work with you to prepare your property details to your satisfaction. Danya is our new Vendor Care advisor and is committed to keeping our vendors informed on a regular basis.
Our successful Barnsley Lettings team is led by Lettings Manager Megan who is a wealth of knowledge regarding current laws, legislation and different areas of the Barnsley borough. We cover all areas of Barnsley (S70,S71,S72,S73,S74,S75,S35 & S36.) Megan works alongside letting negotiator Macauley who make sure all of our Landlords and tenants are receiving the best possible service in the property business. Your full letting journey will be a breeze with our well organsied and commited lettings team.
why choose us?
- Friendly staff with years of experience, our hardworking team always makes sure our customers are our priority.
- Unrivalled local knowledge, most of our staff across every discipline are from the Barnsley area.
- Huge range of services, covering every single aspect of buying, selling and renting property
- Open 6 days a week, and till 6PM on weekdays, more than happy to arrange appointments out of working hours to suit our customers
- We offer a professional accompanied viewing service with Ross and viewing feedback is always chased the following working day
- Experienced and committed lettings team in branch and a dedicated accounts and support centre
- Prominent high street spot on one of Barnsley most prestigious streets, corner office, huge window displays, loads of passing traffic/people
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss D is looking for any property to let in the Penistone, Stocksbridge or Deepcar areas,
Mrs W is wanting a 4 bedroomed family home in the Wombwell area, anything up to £900pcm
Miss H is looking at 3 and 4 bedroomed property in the Penistone area, her budget is up to £600pcm
Miss N is needing a 2 or 3 bedroomed house to let in or around Barnsley town centre, anything up to £550pcm
Looking for a 2 bedroomed end terrace in the Gawber area, parking would be great but not a deal breaker and they'll consider doing some work on the right property.
First time buyer looking in the S75 area, preferably around Gawber, wanting a 2-3 bedroomed house, happy to do a bit of work, parking would be a bonus
FTB looking in the Staincross, Mapplewell & Darton area, quiet area, parking or garage, budget is up to £135k
Looking for a 3 bed property with parking, up to £80,000, happy to do some work, nothing to sell so looking to move quickly!
Looking for a 3 or 4 bedroomed new build property in WOMBWELL, must have an en suite with a budget of £200,000. Think you can help? Call WILLIAM H BROWN today!
Mr P is looking for a detached home in Tankersley, he needs 2 reception rooms and an en suite shower room, he's looking up to £275,000. Can you help?!