our Barnsley branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at email@example.com, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
William H Brown Barnsley is located on Market Hill, one of the busiest streets in the centre of Barnsley and our corner position gives us one of the largest estate agent window displays in town.
We cover the whole of the Barnsley Borough (S70, S71, S72, S73, S74, S75, S35 & S36).
The Barnsley team is led by Branch Manager, Mariella who is supported by our Mortgage Services Consultants Jon and Marc and our Listers Michael Timmins and Sarah Appleby who will visit you in your home to discuss all aspects of your property needs and requirements. Our Sales Negotiators are Liam and Katie who will guide you through the process of buying a house from start to finish. Our Sales Progressor Denise will look after you from sale agreed stage to Exchange and Completion. Our Administrator Tom, will work with you to prepare your property details to your satisfaction. Megan is our new Vendor Care advisor and is committed to keeping our vendors informed on a regular basis.
why choose us?
- Friendly staff with years of experience, close knit team always supporting each other and looking after our customers.
- Unrivalled local knowledge
- Huge range of services, covering every single aspect of buying and selling property
- Open 6 days a week, and till 6PM on weekdays, we're able to offer early and late appointments at times to suit our customers
- We offer a professional accompanied viewing service, 7 days a week - viewing feedback is always chased the following working day
- Experienced lettings team in branch and a dedicated accounts and support centre
- Prominent high street location, corner office with huge window displays, lots of footfall passes the office every day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss D is looking for any property to let in the Penistone, Stocksbridge or Deepcar areas,
Mrs W is wanting a 4 bedroomed family home in the Wombwell area, anything up to £900pcm
Miss H is looking at 3 and 4 bedroomed property in the Penistone area, her budget is up to £600pcm
Miss N is needing a 2 or 3 bedroomed house to let in or around Barnsley town centre, anything up to £550pcm
Looking for a 2 bedroomed end terrace in the Gawber area, parking would be great but not a deal breaker and they'll consider doing some work on the right property.
First time buyer looking in the S75 area, preferably around Gawber, wanting a 2-3 bedroomed house, happy to do a bit of work, parking would be a bonus
FTB looking in the Staincross, Mapplewell & Darton area, quiet area, parking or garage, budget is up to £135k
Looking for a 3 bed property with parking, up to £80,000, happy to do some work, nothing to sell so looking to move quickly!
Looking for a 3 or 4 bedroomed new build property in WOMBWELL, must have an en suite with a budget of £200,000. Think you can help? Call WILLIAM H BROWN today!
Mr P is looking for a detached home in Tankersley, he needs 2 reception rooms and an en suite shower room, he's looking up to £275,000. Can you help?!