our Banner Cross, Sheffield branch
William H Brown, Banner Cross is located at the top of Eccelsfield Road, Sheffield.
With our evening and Saturday availability, we really can provide the best possible service to all our customers. The team use their experience and extensive area knowledge to help you find or sell your property.
Having ... operated in Sheffield for many years, we've helped countless people move home. We cover the whole of Sheffield and have a dedicated, experienced team who have extensive knowledge of the residential market and offer a friendly, first class service.
The focus is on valuations as now is the time to sell. We can help get you moving at a price that might exceed your expectations... What price would tempt you to sell? Contact us for more details or to book your FREE valuation today!
Our FREE "HELP to FIND" service is working well for our new clients helping them find their perfect home. Call us to find out more about our success stories!
why choose us?
- Experienced, friendly team with good, strong local knowledge of the market that can answer any questions. New progress chaser taken on board
- We cover the whole area of Sheffield from one centralised office for buying, selling, renting, letting your house or home.
- Now just recruited a new lister to provide further coverage of Sheffield, out of office hours are provided and helps us stay ahead.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home sales and conveyancing, surveys, new homes, insurance and much more.
- We have just extended our opening hours: 8.30 till 6.00 Monday - Friday and 9.00 till 4.00 on Saturdays.
- Evening appointments available for both Help to Find appointments and Market Appraisals!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr L. SSTC looking for a three bedroom property in the S2 Area. Ideally low maintenance garden. £100,000.
Looking the S35 Area. Two or Three Bedrooms, Prefer a semi-detached however would consider terraced if has parking. Around £130,000.
FTB looking from min two bedroom house in a good area of Wincobank as have a dog. Looking up to £105,000 Max.
FTB looking for a three bedroom housed in the Birdwell, Burncross and Rotherham Area. Max price £150,000.
FTB open to options. Miss relocating from Bath. Budget is key £60,000- £65,000 ideally. Would prefer nearer city centre but can drive if required.
First time buy to let investor. Open to options. £120,000 max budget.