our Banner Cross, Sheffield branch
William H Brown, Banner Cross is situated on the corner of Psalter Lane and Ecclesall Road Sheffield.
With our evening and Saturday availability, we really can provide the best possible service to all our customers. The team use their experience and extensive area knowledge to help you find or sell your property.
Having operated in Sheffield for many years, we've helped countless people move home. We cover the ... whole of Sheffield from our core area of S10 and S11 extending out to S2, S6, S8, S17 and S35 giving our buyers and sellers genuine city wide coverage. We have a dedicated, experienced team who have extensive knowledge of the residential market and offer a friendly, first class service.
Our FREE Help to Find service is working well for our new clients helping them find their perfect home. Call us to find out more about our success stories!
why choose us?
- Our extended opening hours of 8:30am - 6:00pm weekdays and 9:00am - 4:00pm on Saturday make us the perfect choice for busy working clients.
- We offer a 'HELP TO FIND' service in which we help you save time and effort in your search of finding the perfect home.
- We cover the whole area of Sheffield from one centralised office for buying, selling, renting, letting your house or home.
- We take care of all your mortgage and protection arrangements whether you buy through us or not.
- Evening appointments available for both Help to Find appointments and Market Appraisals!
- We offer a range of services including: mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, lettings, auctions, land and new homes & much more!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a 2 or 3 bed semi detached or terraced house around S35, S6 & S7. They would also like there to be easy access to parking! If you can help - call us on 01142 638012!
Mrs H is looking for a 2/3 bed house with parking, a garage and a garden. Close to Sheffield train station, maybe Heeley, Norfolk Park area. If you can help - please call us on 01142 638012!