our Banner Cross, Sheffield branch
Here at William H Brown Banner Cross, we pride ourselves on offering our clients a professional yet friendly service, we are always here to help 6 days a week, with our evening and Saturday availability, we really can provide the best possible service to all our customers. Whether its buying, selling, renting, letting, or you need a mortgage, our knowledge and service is always tailored to your individual needs.
The team will use our experience and extensive area knowledge to help you find or sell your property
Having operated in Sheffield for many years, we've helped countless people move home. We cover the whole of Sheffield from our core area of S10 and S11 extending out to S2, S6, S8, S17 and S35 giving our buyers and sellers genuine city wide coverage. We have a dedicated, experienced team who have extensive knowledge of the residential market and offer a friendly, first class service.
Our Branch Manager, Kate Ryan-Prewett has been an Estate Agent for over 20 years and has a wealth of experience and knowledge readily available to assist you in any way she can. Our valuer Melissa will find the right package for your needs & assist you in the process of marketing your home to enable us to find you your ideal buyer as quickly as possible and achieve the best price we can for your property. Our sales negotiators Katie and Brooke are here to help you with your property search, finding you your perfect home or ideal investment property.
why choose us?
- Our extended opening hours of 8:30am - 6:00pm weekdays and 9:00am - 4:00pm on Saturday make us the perfect choice for busy working clients.
- We cover the whole area of Sheffield from one centralised office for buying, selling, renting, letting your house or home.
- Evening appointments available for both Help to Find appointments and Market Appraisals!
- We offer a range of services including: mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, lettings, auctions, land and new homes & much more!
- We take care of all your mortgage and protection arrangements whether you buy through us or not.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a 2 or 3 bed semi detached or terraced house around S35, S6 & S7. They would also like there to be easy access to parking! If you can help - call us on 01142 638012!
Mrs H is looking for a 2/3 bed house with parking, a garage and a garden. Close to Sheffield train station, maybe Heeley, Norfolk Park area. If you can help - please call us on 01142 638012!