our Banner Cross, Sheffield branch
We now have two experienced valuers to meet the demand for instructions with all new office opening hours to meet our clients expectations. This along with evening and Saturday valuation cover means we really can offer all our customers the best possible service. Again the focus is on instructions ... and now is the time to sell. What price would tempt you to sell? We can help get you moving at a price that might surprise your expectations. Having operated in Sheffield for many years, we've helped countless people move home. We cover the whole of Sheffield and have a dedicated, experienced team who have extensive knowledge of the residential market and offer a friendly first class service. We have recently launched a new service called HELP to FIND, and this is working well for our new clients, again call us to find out more. We cover a wide range of new homes in the area with further developments in the pipeline. Please contact us to find out more about our success.
why choose us?
- Experienced, friendly team with good, strong local knowledge of the market that can answer any questions. New progress chaser taken on board
- We cover the whole area of Sheffield from one centralised office for buying, selling, renting, letting your house or home.
- Now just recruited a new lister to provide further coverage of Sheffield, out of office hours are provided and helps us stay ahead.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home sales and conveyancing, surveys, new homes, insurance and much more.
- We have just extended our opening hours: 8.30 till 6.00 Monday - Friday and 9.00 till 4.00 on Saturdays.
- Evening appointments available for both Help to Find appointments and Market Appraisals!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr L. SSTC looking for a three bedroom property in the S2 Area. Ideally low maintenance garden. £100,000.
Looking the S35 Area. Two or Three Bedrooms, Prefer a semi-detached however would consider terraced if has parking. Around £130,000.
FTB looking from min two bedroom house in a good area of Wincobank as have a dog. Looking up to £105,000 Max.
FTB looking for a three bedroom housed in the Birdwell, Burncross and Rotherham Area. Max price £150,000.
FTB open to options. Miss relocating from Bath. Budget is key £60,000- £65,000 ideally. Would prefer nearer city centre but can drive if required.
First time buy to let investor. Open to options. £120,000 max budget.