our Banner Cross, Sheffield branch
William H Brown, Banner Cross is situated on the corner of Psalter Lane and Ecclesall Road Sheffield.
With our evening and Saturday availability, we really can provide the best possible service to all our customers. The team use their experience and extensive area knowledge to help you find or sell your property.
Having operated in Sheffield for many years, we've helped countless people move home. We cover the ... whole of Sheffield from our core area of S10 and S11 extending out to S2, S6, S8, S17 and S35 giving our buyers and sellers genuine city wide coverage. We have a dedicated, experienced team who have extensive knowledge of the residential market and offer a friendly, first class service.
Our FREE Help to Find service is working well for our new clients helping them find their perfect home. Call us to find out more about our success stories!
why choose us?
- Our extended opening hours of 8:30am - 6:00pm weekdays and 9:00am - 4:00pm on Saturday make us the perfect choice for busy working clients.
- We offer a 'HELP TO FIND' service in which we help you save time and effort in your search of finding the perfect home.
- We cover the whole area of Sheffield from one centralised office for buying, selling, renting, letting your house or home.
- We take care of all your mortgage and protection arrangements whether you buy through us or not.
- Evening appointments available for both Help to Find appointments and Market Appraisals!
- We offer a range of services including: mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, lettings, auctions, land and new homes & much more!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs M is looking to down size to either a ground floor flat or bungalow with 2 or 3 bedrooms in the Whirlow area. Max £500,000
Investment buyer looking for property in the S4, S5 or S9 area. Would consider any type of property, ideally a property in need of work as wanting a project and would be purchasing with cash.
FTB looking for a 2/3 bed semi detached or detached property in the S35 area but would consider properties in Hillsborough, Crookes or Westfield ideally with a large kitchen and hallway max £140,000
Mrs R SSTC looking for a 3 bed detached house or bungalow in Beauchief, Millhouses,Dore or Ecclesall area with a generous amount of living space ideally with open plan kitchen/living room Max £450,000
FTB looking for a 4 bed property not too far from the S5 area but would consider Chesterfield road S8 with 2 bathrooms, Ideally with 1 En-suite and a modern family kitchen. Max £240,000
Mr S is looking for a minimum 4 bedroom property in S6 or S11 area, close to good schools and not too far from Sheffield Uni, Preferably with a garage and has a nice kitchen and bathroom. Max £650,000