our Aylsham branch
William H Brown estate agents in Aylsham would love to help you sell or buy your home. The Aylsham branch is based in the Market Place and our team includes: Chris Smith - Branch Partner David Methold - Negotiator Becky Johnson - Negotiator Dawn Townsend - Administrator Michelle Hann - Mortgage C ... onsultant We have a full range of properties for sale, from first time buyer and investment properties to homes in need of refurbishment, call now to register your details. We are seeing an increase in the number of people registering with us. If you are thinking of selling, buying or letting, then we'd love to hear from you! With over 25 years combined estate agency experience, we have already helped hundreds of people buy and sell. We operate in Aylsham, Buxton, Hevingham, Felthorpe, Badersfield, Hainford, Newton and Horsham St Faiths, Frettenham, Colby, Banningham, Oulton, Corpusty, Saxthorpe, Little Barningham, Cawston, Marsham, Stratton Strawless, Coltishall, Haveringland, Eastgate, Southgate and plenty more villages in our area! If you're thinking of moving, call us today to book your free, no obligation valuation on 01263 735252 Here at William H Brown we offer ENHANCED MARKETING PACKAGES to promote your property. Call now to find out more.
why choose us?
- Open daily from 8.30am until 6pm weekdays. Saturdays 9am until 4pm. OPEN BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 9am-5pm
- Good branch location with prominent window displays.
- If you are selling then ask about our unique Online extra package which includes our Audio Tours. It really sets your property apart.
- Michelle Hann is our own in house mortgage consultant. Call to book appointment
- Our Team of Chris, Becky, Charlotte, Michelle & Dawn have in excess of 40 years combined experience in selling houses & mortgage services.
- Talk to us about our unique OPEN HOUSE EVENT service
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Period properties around Aylsham with funds upto £600,000
Looking for a 3 bedroom property in the surrounding rural areas.
Character 4 bed property up to £500,000 in Aylsham
Substantial 4 bedroom property with 1 acre of land - 5 mile radius of Aylsham
Substantial property in and around Aylsham, 4 bedrooms up to £500,000
2 bedroom property between Aylsham and Norwich.
Urgently require a 3 bedroom bungalow in Aylsham
2/3 bedroom property in Aylsham with good size plot.
Looking for a 3 bedroom detached bungalow in Aylsham.
Looking for a 2 bedroom house or bungalow in Aylsham with funds up to £270,000