our Attleborough branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Attleborough would love to help you sell, buy or let your home!
Our office is located on Exchange Street in Attleborough town centre, please feel free to come in to discuss the local market and demand for homes like yours. We also have our in-house Mortgage Consultant, ... Rebecca who is on hand to discuss your needs.
As well as Attleborough, we sell and let properties in Old Buckenham, New Buckenham, Hingham, Kenninghall, East Harling, Banham, Great Ellingham, Caston, Hethersett, Hingham, Wymondham, Bridgham, Rockland All Saints, Rockland St Peter, Great Hockham, Spooner Row, Wilby, Tacolneston, Eccles, Quidenham, Little Ellingham, Larling, Besthorpe, North Lopham, Suton and Shropham.
As part of a national estate agency network, our Branch Manager Cliff and our sales team Graham & Garreth are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. Not only can we sell your property, we can help with your ongoing move, provide conveyancing services, auctions, surveys and mortgage services.
As an ARLA registered lettings agent, we offer a large range of rental options including Find Tenant, Rent Collection and Full Management. Our tailor-made packages ensure that whether you are a first time buy-to-let investor or portfolio landlord we have a service suitable for your needs. As well as drawing up contracts we also do comprehensive references on all our tenants and offer a range of protection policies for when your tenancies commence.
why choose us?
- We advertise on websites including the BIG TWO - Rightmove and Zoopla - exposing your property to all audiences!
- We display over 30 properties in our shop window, making us the most prominent agent in town and ensuring that your property gets noticed!
- We have a Select Department that specialise in properties over £450,000 and they cover a large region.
- Appointments available in branch with our Mortgage Consultant Rebecca, who offers a Help to Find service, aimed at finding your dream home!
- We have a dedicated accounts department and management team and can offer landlord specific buildings and contents insurance.
- Our lettings services offer comprehensive, in-depth references and contracts which covers all legalities.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a property in either Great Ellingham or Rocklands, preferably with a nice sized garden. They have a budget of £300,000 and are sold subject to contract!
Mr & Mrs S are looking for an investment property to purchase in Hingham. They are looking up to £200,000 and will be proceeding as CASH buyers!
Miss W is looking to purchase a property in Attleborough with a budget of £180,000. As a first time buyer, Miss W is keen to find herself somewhere she can call home!
Mr & Mrs S are looking to purchase a bungalow in Attleborough. As CASH buyers, they have a budget of £200,000!
Ms Q is looking for a two bedroom property to rent in Attleborough with a budget of £725 per calendar month.
Mrs H is looking for a property in the south of Norfolk. The property must offer two bedrooms plus a garage OR parking. Her budget per calender month is £900.
Mr S & Miss A are looking for a three bedroom property within five miles of Hethersett. They have a budget of £1500 per calendar month.