our Attleborough branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Attleborough would love to help you SELL, BUY or LET your home! Our office is located on Exchange Street in Attleborough town centre, please feel free to come in to discuss the local market and demand for homes like yours. We also have our in-house Mortgage Co ... nsultant, Rebecca who is on hand to discuss your needs. As well as Attleborough, we sell and let properties in Old Buckenham, New Buckenham, Hingham, Kenninghall, East Harling, Banham, Great Ellingham, Caston, Hethersett, Hingham, Wymondham, Bridgham, Rockland All Saints, Rockland St Peter, Great Hockham, Spooner Row, Wilby, Tacolneston, Eccles, Quidenham, Little Ellingham, Larling, Besthorpe, North Lopham, Suton and Shropham. As part of a national estate agency network, our branch manager Cliff and our sales team Graham & Garreth are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. Not only can we sell your property, we can help with your ongoing move, provide conveyancing services, auctions, surveys and mortgage services. If you require lettings services, we have Gemma and Kayleigh who are happy to help!
why choose us?
- We have a dedicated accounts department and management team and can offer landlord specific buildings and contents insurance.
- Comprehensive, in-depth references and contracts which covers all legalities.
- We advertise on websites including the BIG TWO - Rightmove and Zoopla, exposing your property to all audiences!
- We display over 30 properties in our shop window, making us the most prominent agent in town and ensuring that your property gets noticed!
- Most agents in town aren't proactive and just wait for the online enquiries, we have dedicated call outs for our new and existing properties
- We have a Select Department that specialise in properties over £450,000 and they cover a large region.
- Our Help to Find Service is aimed at finding you the dream home!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
SSTC! We have a couple looking to move to one of the surrounding villages of Attleborough to a modern bungalow! With a buyer for theirs, they couldn't be more keen to get on the move themselves!
Not got time to finish the work on your house? We have a local investor ready to take on a challenge. Call us today if this suits you! 01953 452990
Looking for a bungalow in Hingham up to £250,000, are flexible on the condition!
This family are looking for a 4 bedroom house in Attleborough up to £400,000 and are ready to go!
First time buyer who just lost out on his recent purchase, has a mortgage all agreed and is ready to move to a two/ three bedroom house in Attleborough!
Is your house a bit tired? This couple are looking to move closer to their family to a project house in Attleborough. If yours ticks the box then give us a call today!