our Attleborough branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Attleborough would love to help you sell, buy or let your home!
Our office is located on Exchange Street in Attleborough town centre, please feel free to come in to discuss the local market and demand for homes like yours.
As well as Attleborough, we sell and let properties in Old Buckenham, New Buckenham, Hingham, Kenninghall, East Harling, Banham, Great Ellingham, Caston, ... Hethersett, Hingham, Wymondham, Bridgham, Rockland All Saints, Rockland St Peter, Great Hockham, Spooner Row, Wilby, Tacolneston, Eccles, Quidenham, Little Ellingham, Larling, Besthorpe, North Lopham, Suton and Shropham.
As part of a national estate agency network, our sales team Katherine, Neil, Graham and administrator Georgie are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. Not only can we sell your property, we can help with your ongoing move, provide conveyancing services, auctions, surveys and mortgage services.
As an ARLA registered lettings agent, we offer a large range of rental options including Find Tenant, Rent Collection and Full Management. Our tailor-made packages ensure that whether you are a first time buy-to-let investor or portfolio landlord we have a service suitable for your needs. As well as drawing up contracts we also do comprehensive references on all our tenants and offer a range of protection policies for when your tenancies commence.
why choose us?
- We advertise on websites including the BIG TWO - Rightmove and Zoopla - exposing your property to all audiences!
- We display over 30 properties in our shop window, making us the most prominent agent in town and ensuring that your property gets noticed!
- We have a Select Department that specialise in properties over £450,000 and they cover a large region.
- Appointments available in branch with our Mortgage Consultant who offers a range of services to help you find your dream home!
- We have a dedicated accounts department and management team and can offer landlord specific buildings and contents insurance.
- Our lettings services offer comprehensive, in-depth references and contracts which covers all legalities.
- We can now sell your property from 0% (T&Cs apply).
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr K is looking for a three/four bedroom property for a long term let, he has 2 children and pets. Ideally in Banham, Diss and surrounding areas. Up to the price of £1600.
Mrs H, a health care director is looking for a three bedroom property in the Wymondham, Hethersett and Attleborough areas. She has 2 children, 1 dog and are looking up to the budget of £1200.
Mr & Mrs F are looking for a four bedroom property in Attleborough and surrounding areas. They have a budget of £2000, have two children and two pets and are looking for a long term rental.
Mrs C has recently moved to Norwich and is looking to find a long term rental in South Norfolk and is keen to find somewhere as soon as possible. Can you help?