our Attleborough branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Attleborough would love to help you sell, buy or let your home!
Our office is located on Exchange Street in Attleborough town centre, please feel free to come in to discuss the local market and demand for homes like yours.
As well as Attleborough, we sell and let properties in Old Buckenham, New Buckenham, Hingham, Kenninghall, East Harling, Banham, Great Ellingham, Caston, ... Hethersett, Hingham, Wymondham, Bridgham, Rockland All Saints, Rockland St Peter, Great Hockham, Spooner Row, Wilby, Tacolneston, Eccles, Quidenham, Little Ellingham, Larling, Besthorpe, North Lopham, Suton and Shropham.
As part of a national estate agency network, our sales team Neil, Graham, Kaion and Holly are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. Not only can we sell your property, we can help with your ongoing move, provide conveyancing services, auctions, surveys and mortgage services.
As an ARLA registered lettings agent, we offer a large range of rental options including Find Tenant, Rent Collection and Full Management. Our tailor-made packages ensure that whether you are a first time buy-to-let investor or portfolio landlord we have a service suitable for your needs. As well as drawing up contracts we also do comprehensive references on all our tenants and offer a range of protection policies for when your tenancies commence.
why choose us?
- We have registered a record number of applicants across our region this year!
- We have our own in house mortgage consultant who offers a range of services, including new mortgages, remortgages and protection.
- Ask us how we can now sell your property from 0%! (Terms & Conditions apply).
- Prominent Town Centre location with LED window display ensuring your property gets noticed!
- Our lettings team have over 7 years experience in letting homes to ideal tenants!
- Rents are rising - call us to discuss how to maximize your investments!
- 60 Applicants have been registered in the first week of January, 2022!
- Upcoming Traditional Auctions: Wed 2nd & Thurs 3rd February - Held at the Sovereign House, 361 King St. London, Hammersmith, W6 9NA.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr M is looking for a property with renovation potential within the budget of £225,000.
Mr H is looking for a three bedroom house, in or close to East Harling up to price of £255,000.
Mrs M is looking for a three bedroom house with a garden, up to the budget of £300,000.
Miss E is looking for a project with three bedrooms up to the price of£230,000.
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a bungalow that is ready to move straight into and has plenty of off road parking up to the price of £300,000.
Mr R is looking for a two bedroom property with two plus bedrooms, large driveway or off road parking up to £220,000.