our Attleborough branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Attleborough would love to help you sell, buy or let your home!
Our office is located on Exchange Street in Attleborough town centre, please feel free to come in to discuss the local market and demand for homes like yours. We also have our in-house Mortgage Consultant, Rebecca who is on hand to discuss your needs.
As well as Attleborough, we sell and let properties in Old ... Buckenham, New Buckenham, Hingham, Kenninghall, East Harling, Banham, Great Ellingham, Caston, Hethersett, Hingham, Wymondham, Bridgham, Rockland All Saints, Rockland St Peter, Great Hockham, Spooner Row, Wilby, Tacolneston, Eccles, Quidenham, Little Ellingham, Larling, Besthorpe, North Lopham, Suton and Shropham.
As part of a national estate agency network, our sales team Graham & Garreth and administrator Georgie are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. Not only can we sell your property, we can help with your ongoing move, provide conveyancing services, auctions, surveys and mortgage services.
As an ARLA registered lettings agent, we offer a large range of rental options including Find Tenant, Rent Collection and Full Management. Our tailor-made packages ensure that whether you are a first time buy-to-let investor or portfolio landlord we have a service suitable for your needs. As well as drawing up contracts we also do comprehensive references on all our tenants and offer a range of protection policies for when your tenancies commence.
why choose us?
- We advertise on websites including the BIG TWO - Rightmove and Zoopla - exposing your property to all audiences!
- We display over 30 properties in our shop window, making us the most prominent agent in town and ensuring that your property gets noticed!
- We have a Select Department that specialise in properties over £450,000 and they cover a large region.
- Appointments available in branch with our Mortgage Consultant who offers a range of services to help you find your dream home!
- We have a dedicated accounts department and management team and can offer landlord specific buildings and contents insurance.
- Our lettings services offer comprehensive, in-depth references and contracts which covers all legalities.
- We can now sell your property from 0% (T&Cs apply).
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a three/four bedroom house in a quiet village location up to £300,000. Can you help them?
Mr & Mrs M are a young family that have sold their property and are looking for a four bedroom non estate house up to the price of £350,000!
Ms Q is looking for a two bedroom property to rent in Attleborough with a budget of £725 per calendar month.
Mrs H is looking for a property in the south of Norfolk. The property must offer two bedrooms plus a garage OR parking. Her budget per calender month is £900.
Mr S & Miss A are looking for a three bedroom property within five miles of Hethersett. They have a budget of £1500 per calendar month.
Mr & Mrs C are a local young family seeking a four bedroom family house sitting within a nice plot in Attleborough. They are SSTC and have a budget of £310,000!
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a bungalow in Attleborough. They have a budget of £250,000!
Mr H has nothing to sell due to being a first time buyer. He is looking for a project in Attleborough and the surrounding areas and has a budget of £180,000!
Mrs S is looking for a three bedroom house that requires no work in the Attleborough area. She has a budget of £230,000 and is purchasing with cash!!